URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=11992
~Mousepad review including pics :-) Post By Belinda Geissler - 13/8/2008 19:46:24
Hi there,
thought i'd show the mouse pad i recently received.
after reading the reviews i wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered, but was overall very happy with how it turned out!
The mousepad printed better than i was expecting, colour was ok no problems there, and the picture is nice and clear, the size was good too. Have included a couple of pics :-)
This mousepad was a 'test order' for me, and i'm happy to say i'll definately be ordering a few more!!
Thanks again artscow!

RE:~Mousepad review including pics :-) Post By ScrapMojo - 13/8/2008 21:10:41
oh wow they are beautiful!! thanks for sharing I was a little worried how the mouse pads look and must say your pics have boosted me on them!
RE:~Mousepad review including pics :-) Post By RM - 13/8/2008 23:47:23
>Hi there,
>thought i'd show the mouse pad i recently received.
>after reading the reviews i wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered, but was overall very happy with how it turned out!
>The mousepad printed better than i was expecting, colour was ok no problems there, and the picture is nice and clear, the size was good too. Have included a couple of pics :-)
>This mousepad was a 'test order' for me, and i'm happy to say i'll definately be ordering a few more!!
>Thanks again artscow!
>

very cute thanks for posting
RE:~Mousepad review including pics :-) Post By Rachelle - 13/11/2008 4:17:55
This is adorable!!! I love your design.
RE:~Mousepad review including pics :-) Post By Sandy Benson - 31/7/2009 22:15:13
Just wondering about the thickness of the mouse pad. Just ordered on from Walmart and it was so thin. Shutterfly has nice thick ones...does ArtsCow?

>Hi there,
>after reading the reviews i wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered, but was overall very happy with how it turned out!
>The mousepad printed better than i was expecting, colour was ok no problems there, and the picture is nice and clear, the size was good too. Have included a couple of pics :-)
>This mousepad was a 'test order' for me, and i'm happy to say i'll definately be ordering a few more!!
>Thanks again artscow!
>
>
>
RE:~Mousepad review including pics :-) Post By Sandy Benson - 31/7/2009 22:46:13
Just wondering about the thickness of the mouse pad. Just ordered on from Walmart and it was so thin. Shutterfly has nice thick ones...does ArtsCow?

>Hi there,
>Thanks again artscow!
>
>
>
RE:~Mousepad review including pics :-) Post By James McCullough - 21/4/2010 10:30:01
>Hi there,
>Thanks again artscow!
>
>
>

Here's a pic of the mousepad I got yesterday. The pic was a little darker in the printing, so I wish I would've adjusted the file to be brighter. But, overall, I'm really pleased. :-)

Here's what the uploaded file looked like:

This is for a book my publishing company is doing. We take stories people want published into children's stories and get the books illustrated and published for them. :-)