URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=24330
Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Post By Amy Head - 20/10/2008 0:57:54
I was skeptical at first but I am now 100% ARTSCOW CRAZY! LOL I have been ordering like a fool for Christmas. LOVE IT! Here are a FEW of my orders. They quality is great, the shipping time is FANTASTIC and I just love the deals.
OH and my calendar, the first time it came it had some of the dates wrong but they fixed it IMMEDIATELY, shipped out a new one and I had it in record time. Awesome customer service experience! Thanks Artscow! :)
Calendar

Keychain (I have already given away the other two I received)

Cards

Watches

Photobooks (I have another one and ordered three more since :))

RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Post By Christine B - 20/10/2008 1:58:45
They are all amazing and beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
RE:RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc. Post By ScrapMojo - 20/10/2008 18:59:56
Wow they are fantastic! Thanks!!
RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Post By Lyn Clarke - 22/10/2008 20:41:00
Amy- Really a nice job especially the photobooks. Did you use scrapbook templates?

Thanks for showing us.

Lyn Clarke
RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Post By Mandy - 13/11/2008 11:48:44
They are all gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!
RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Post By elizabeth - 24/8/2009 12:53:48
he has beautiful eyes!
RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Post By Alesha - 5/11/2009 2:18:11
Thanks so much for sharing! I'm placing my first Artscow order tonight! Very excited to see how well yours turned out!