URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=32188
ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Berry - 7/3/2009 0:10:54
Dear all,

If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.

Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?

-----------------------------------------------
Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Starr - 7/3/2009 0:46:23
Hi Berry!

I just started scrapbooking, so I would like to see more deals for scrapbook pages!
(I use 12x12, but I know a lot of ppl use 8x8 also)

Thanks for considering this, it's a great idea!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By kelli a bard - 7/3/2009 1:53:23
I second the scrpabook pages!!!! I use both, so it wouldnt matter to me either way!
But a special on them would be AWESOME!
Thanks again for all your great deals. Even my extensive picture taking cant keep up with the deals!
Kelli

>Hi Berry!
>
>I just started scrapbooking, so I would like to see more deals for scrapbook pages!
>(I use 12x12, but I know a lot of ppl use 8x8 also)
>
>Thanks for considering this, it's a great idea!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By amarjha - 7/3/2009 3:08:57
Hi Berry,

Yes, I would love to get few photobook coupons. I just came from big trip and would like to create few photobook.

Thanks for all your help berry.

Regards
Amar
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ana - 7/3/2009 5:04:45
Hi Berry,

I love doing Photobooks as gifts, and I would love to get 8x8 39 pages, or the ability to use two 20page to make one 39.
Although you have been great in offering 8x8 20 pages, the last ones were 5 at a time, and that does not allow us "working people" to finish them in time
I relentlessly had to give the ones I had left away, since I couldn't finish them

Thanks a lot for listening and trying to please us!

Ana
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sharon - 7/3/2009 5:44:55
>Dear all,
>
>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
>
>Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
>[ em05] Hi Berry I like the prints and the photo books However, they expire too soon and we don't have a chance to get them finished especially when we work full time. I ve lost a lot of books because of this. thanks
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By talina - 7/3/2009 9:56:16
hi berry
i like the photocards they are great but we need more codes for them. thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kimberly - 7/3/2009 10:55:59
>Dear all,
>
>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
>
>

I'd like to see 12/x12 photobooks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Steph L - 7/3/2009 12:06:52
I do agree with having more photobooks with more time. I have not been able to get all my books completed before I have to give them away. I have not tried the 12X12 books yet. I do love the 8X8 though.

Thank you for asking your customers what they want. It means alot to know you care about making customers happy.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vitor Ribeiro - 7/3/2009 12:07:19
Hi, what about more deals on the 8x10? i use them a lot, but really a lot.
i just ordered over 20 this week...
and if there was more deals, i am sure i would be doing a lot more, even that you already have a very competitive price on them.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Meaghan - 7/3/2009 12:30:12
I would love a deal on the 12x12 photo books.

And I would love to try the Custom Plate Mat's!!!! and the Door Mat.

Could you please add some more things to the Custom Referral Rewards List?
It would incourage more people to get others to join.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Berry - 7/3/2009 16:34:19
Thanks for your requests and suggestions.

We will try our best to offer the products at lowest pricing, which is $0.00 (free credits), lol.

We have added 12x12 photo books to be redeemed by referral credits. Scrapbook pages ( 8x8, 12x12) credits can be redeemed now, too. More products will be added.

We are willing to send free credits of most products, and we are willing to do "losing money" promotions, if it can bring us new customers. This will help us keeping selling photo books crazy low pricing and even with 10 free book credits per two months. This is only 20-30% of the prices of other photo book websites.

https://www.artscow.com/Server/ReferCreditManager.aspx

http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=xxxxxx (xxxxxx is your user id)

When you refer your friends to us, you can use above link, it will give you referral credit to redeem the free credits. We believe that mouth of word marketing will save us lots of advertisement fees, and all savings will be used to extend our free credits of photo book promotions. (As you all know, for free credits of photo books, ArtsCow is losing money at all, because $5.00 for each book for shipping stamps already?

Why we still doing it when books are losing money? Because we believe that satisfied members can bring us enough mouth of word referrals. And also lots of happiness when you guys got the books give us enough motivations.

Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jessica - 7/3/2009 18:31:57
Berry,
I love the prints especially the 4x6, I am wondering if we could have a codes for prints and share them to anybody that loves prints. I don't use my 5x7 prints and I feel sad when it expired. As you can see, I am crazy for 4x6 prints. I'd would be happy if there is more deals about this and could exchange the codes.

Thank you very much,
Jessica
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 8/3/2009 12:05:02
Dog Tags again! They'll fit just perfectly into those plastic easter eggs!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By andy - 8/3/2009 13:36:26
Definitely DOG TAGS, as well as photo books that are more than 20 pages! 20 pages are too thin in my opinion and that is what you always offer specials on.

I would also love to see more gold-tone watches instead of just silver.
Dogtag Post By valerie nguyen - 8/3/2009 13:44:58
Please bring back the dogtag. Pretty please.
I heard that it was pretty popular but I didnt have a chance to try it out.
Plus, it would be great for easter gift :D
Thanks.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Robyn - 8/3/2009 18:36:09
>I am crazy for the 5x7 prints and would love to be able trade my 4 x 6 prints for 5x7 or see bulk offers on 5x7prints
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ScrapMojo - 8/3/2009 19:26:11
I would love another go at the photo cards, scrap pages and the new products... even if its one try at the new products

thanks!!!
ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By KLH - 9/3/2009 4:45:30
I love the 8x8 photobook promotions, so keep those coming. I would also like to see a promotion for mugs.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By emmd2001 - 9/3/2009 17:06:47
Dogtags! Please, bring back the dogtag codes!

and would be nice to see one for the framed tile as well
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Berry - 9/3/2009 17:18:41
Dog tags will be back today, check your emails. For MSN/HOTMAIL/AOL email users, please change to other emails instead, thanks.

Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By emmd2001 - 10/3/2009 2:49:10
>Dog tags will be back today, check your emails. For MSN/HOTMAIL/AOL email users, please change to other emails instead, thanks.
>
>

Thanks for bringing these back!!!!!

Any chance we'll see codes for business card holders, framed tile, porcelain plate, or mugs?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By RM - 10/3/2009 4:16:33
I agree with promotions for the new products. And also, there hasn't been one for the mirrors. I know some people that want me to order them but I would prefer having a checkout code instead of doing the free credits plus shipping.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alan Poh - 10/3/2009 8:40:57
I will love magnets :-).
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Stacy Gibbons - 10/3/2009 11:37:55
>Any chance we'll see codes for business card holders, framed tile, porcelain plate, or mugs?

I would also like to see the framed tile, porcelain plate, or the mug have discounts..... What about t-shirts and I see that you have ties.. Those have got to be cute!!! Also pet bowls are cute and a lot of places offer those
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By valerie nguyen - 10/3/2009 15:33:47
Awsome! Thankyou for bringing the dogtag promo back Berry
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By suweeriya - 10/3/2009 19:21:49
>Dear all,
>
>
>
Thanks for Dog tag tooo. I love it.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 10/3/2009 23:12:19
I second the idea on codes for tshirts...... a code for low price and free shipping would be awesome!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 11/3/2009 4:06:28
THANKS for the dogtag code Berry
>
12X12 photo book Post By ibdawnk - 11/3/2009 7:48:19
I would love 12X12 books!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By KLH - 12/3/2009 22:26:21
I would love to see a 12x12 promotion too.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Thao - 12/3/2009 22:40:21
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I agree with the 12x12 photobook. I'm creating my wedding album and needing the code for that book. If anyone have it, I would greatly appreciated. Thanks Berry for asking our customers need. Keep up the good work.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By kim griest - 13/3/2009 0:21:49
12x12 scrap pages (I need LOTS!!)
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Robyn - 13/3/2009 7:09:12
>12x12 scrap pages (I need LOTS!!)

I need lots of 12x`12 and 8x8 scrapbook pages

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BERRY can we have another scrapbook deal like the 30scrapbook page deal or better
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By cindyneusse - 14/3/2009 23:11:40
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi Berry,

Is the only place for checkout codes on the newsletters? I'm afraid my Hotmail bumped you and I just changed that address. However, I'd like to get the codes for dog tags, cards and ornaments. Are those available just for the asking? If so - I'm asking.

Thanks,
Cindy
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jessica - 17/3/2009 21:40:22
I received my free codes in my hotmail account from Artscow all the time.

Jessica
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 20/3/2009 12:11:24
do you think there will ever be a code offered for tshirts? i would love that. and mugs would be awesome, ty for any considerations! you guys are the best!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Eaves - 25/3/2009 2:12:53
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Would love to have ornament codes! And keychain codes too!
Thanks,
Michelle
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Eaves - 25/3/2009 2:17:33
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Also what about codes for cuff links, or the flip top lighters, or flasks, these would make great gifts and I would love to order lots of them! Thanks,
Michelle
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 30/3/2009 7:10:54
ornament codes would be great so i can get those out of the way early. the ornaments i ordered last year are so beautiful that my mom, aunties and cousins want me to make them a whole bunch! getting them way before Christmas would be nice!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By andy - 1/4/2009 10:49:51
photo books with 30 or 39 pages please. You give so many codes for 20 page books but they are too thin in my opinion. I would love so codes for 30+ pages.

Thanks!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Berry - 2/4/2009 0:14:28
Dear all,

Here is the "Validate Code" that you guys requested. Expires on 4/16/2009.

FREEGIFTS

Validate the codes here.

Enjoy them.
Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By mim - 2/4/2009 2:55:28
THANKYOU BERRY!!!!

That freegifts code gave me heaps of stuff including 2 12x12 books, 2 39pg 8x8 books and heaps of scrapbook pages! Can't wait to order a 12x12 book!

Thanks again!
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Eaves - 2/4/2009 3:19:59
>Dear all,
>
>Here is the "Validate Code" that you guys requested. Expires on 4/16/2009.
>
>FREEGIFTS
>
>Validate the codes here.
>
>Enjoy them.

Thank you for the codes!!! Awesome!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 2/4/2009 4:14:29
I LOVE artscow! Thank You Berry
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By S - 2/4/2009 7:52:45
Thanks for the codes! I'd really love a 11 x 14 print or collage code...

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Eaves - 3/4/2009 0:43:09
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi Berry,
How about some ornament codes!!! Ornament codes!!! Christmas is coming!!!!!
Thanks
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By cllfdl - 3/4/2009 9:57:52
I'd like to see the ornaments promo for two sided or even FREE credits !

>>Dear all,
>>
>>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
>>
>>Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
>>
>
>
>Hi Berry,
>How about some ornament codes!!! Ornament codes!!! Christmas is coming!!!!!
>Thanks
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ScrapMojo - 4/4/2009 14:20:21
i'd like to say thanks heaps for the recent code Berry!!

but i'd also like to see a code for something like pay shipping on the first items and the rest of the same item free or... even % off shipping that can only be used once or twice would ROCK!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By MsTinaK - 5/4/2009 3:45:51
Oh thanks for the free credits, I didn't even see them all at first. Wow!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Terri - 6/4/2009 22:55:11
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I would LOVE to see some codes for cuff links, flasks, bottle openers!! It seems like a lot of people are looking for those things (maybe for husbands/boyfriends) especially the flask!! Thanks Berry and Artscow is awesome, keep up the great work!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Eaves - 7/4/2009 1:17:05
>>Dear all,
>>
>>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
>>
>>
>
>I would LOVE to see some codes for cuff links, flasks, bottle openers!! It seems like a lot of people are looking for those things (maybe for husbands/boyfriends) especially the flask!! Thanks Berry and Artscow is awesome, keep up the great work!!

I agree!!!! And ornaments too! Christmas will be here before you know it!!!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Solitas - 7/4/2009 19:50:52
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
>
>I would LOVE to see some codes for cuff links, flasks, bottle openers!! It seems like a lot of people are looking for those things (maybe for husbands/boyfriends) especially the flask!! Thanks Berry and Artscow is awesome, keep up the great work!!

I totally agree, codes for flasks would be very welcome, since most people seem to be looking for them! Perhaps some mugs too?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Carolyn - 8/4/2009 6:16:13
First of all, I second the THANKS for all the great deals you offer. I take advantage of the photobooks more than anything and I really appreciate the credits and discounts!

I would love to see more offers and credits for 8x8, 39 pg books. They are so nice when making a big book instead of having to use 2 smaller books. I would love to see more of them. Thanks again for everything!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By David Hunter - 8/4/2009 17:31:53
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I & the rest of the board game geek community love the present deal on custom playing cards. We would also love a deal on the multipurpose cards with unique fronts and backs - they would be awesome!

Cheers
David
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By andy - 9/4/2009 14:07:29
I would love to see a good deal on 18month calendars soon. Gold or two tone female watches would be nice instead of all silver.

Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ann - 9/4/2009 23:35:20
I suggest additions to scrapbook "embellishments" in the area of alphabets or words:
_the months of the year
-the seasons
-years
-a few versatile words like ike "vacation" "trip" "game" "score" "goal" "celebrate" "birthday" "party" "congratulations" "graduation"

I know these can be contructed using individual letters but this would be much easier

Also the available themes and kits are very heavy in the pastel, purple/green colors with relatively few in primary colors and patterns.

Thanks

>Dear al,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By andy - 10/4/2009 14:13:05
It will be June soon and I never got a calendar made for this year. I would love some codes again for the 18 month calendar so I can have one for the rest of this year and next.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jeanne - 10/4/2009 17:27:52
I really wish that you sold 12x12 prints Would be so nice for scrapbookers! I like to frame some of my layouts
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By emmd2001 - 10/4/2009 20:04:31
>I really wish that you sold 12x12 prints Would be so nice for scrapbookers! I like to frame some of my layouts

they do sell 12x12 prints - they are 12x12 scrapbook pages
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 17/4/2009 15:01:41
how about another code for the playing cards......
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vitor Ribeiro - 17/4/2009 16:22:01
What about some bottle opener key chain promotion????
i need lot's a lot's of them.... but really a lot.
it would be nice to have a good promotion on that...

cheers

Happy Days...
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Albert Leong - 18/4/2009 23:09:14
Hi Berry,

Do you have coupons codes for mugs & bottle opener key chain ?
I need alots of them.

Regards,
Albert Leong

RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Robyn - 19/4/2009 21:42:44
>how about another code for the playing cards......
>
10 pks of 54 design inclueded in freegifts code
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 20/4/2009 7:29:06
I would love free 4 x 6s, or a large quantity of 4 x 6 prints with lower shipping for a hot deal.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By WL - 20/4/2009 12:20:50
either the Netbook cases or bags
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By theresa falconer - 22/4/2009 4:17:43
>Dear all,
>
>
>

USB flash drive codes please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Steve Ayres - 22/4/2009 11:07:51
I missed the doormat offer, and as my doormat recently blew away in a storm, I'd really like to try a promotional doormat!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mark - 23/4/2009 9:35:19
I would like more codes for watches and yes calendars!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Chelsey Austin - 24/4/2009 23:28:34
I would love to get a code to try some of the products you have never seen a review on. Especially flasks and lighters =)
freelance artist
www.cscottdraw.com
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 25/4/2009 6:11:27
I would love..

color changing mug

8 x 10 collages.. those are great!

4 x 6.. always very useful. I would like to order 200-300 prints at once, and a coupon would help.

necklaces/watches/other jewelry

how about a nice pen of some sort?

shirts (I would love to see colorful shirts.. tye-dye, other colors)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Eaves - 27/4/2009 12:02:41
Doormat codes again would be great! Watches too!!!
Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kim Hester - 28/4/2009 23:59:58
I so bad would like an apron code!!! Please
Kimber
ArtsCow Deals request here! Hangbag Hanger Post By kelli a bard - 29/4/2009 0:56:11
Well in looking around at items that are for sale on the site.. but never had time to see what else was avail... to busy creating other stuff..

But some thing, I think would be cool to try is the Hangbag Hanger. I have a plain one I bought at a local store.. but I'd love to have one personalized.
~ Kelli
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Gayle - 30/4/2009 12:17:35
Bar mats pleeeeeeeease!!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Terri - 30/4/2009 23:36:34
Bottle openers and flasks would be great!!!!!
ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Carolyn - 5/5/2009 0:53:41
I would love some more 39 pg 8x8 books and photocards! Thanks!
ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ana - 5/5/2009 1:03:15
I would also love more 8x8 39p books. I still have many I'd like to do, but did not have time to finish them.
Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By benny tan - 5/5/2009 22:42:12
Hi Berry,

Definitely the playing cards $3.77 deal!!!!

please bring it back!!!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By jenifer - 6/5/2009 4:56:22
>Dear all,
>
>
>
I really, really loved the $.99 dog tags/free shipping. My youth group used it as a fundraiser and the demand for more was through the roof.
Would love to see that again.

thx!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By elaine neria - 6/5/2009 15:47:45
I would love the 12x12 free photobook
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Eaves - 7/5/2009 1:02:08
Doormat codes!! Keycahins too!
100 pages book request Post By Thao - 8/5/2009 4:20:32

A dream comes true if you offer 100 pages photo book :-).
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 9/5/2009 3:41:32
Berry~
I was soooo excited to see the $5.99 FREE S/H pillow case offer in my e-mail. I rushed right to artscow to make several to purchase...then I realized the offer only applied to bed pillow cases. So I suppose I would really love to see a similar offer that applies to throw pillows.
THANKS
Anne
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By DimiG - 10/5/2009 3:01:11
Well, I was too late for that tempting offer that offered 54 cards for 5.99$ > what about this as a holiday (July-August) special? :-)
thanks!
/dimi
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ron Krantz - 10/5/2009 5:22:46
>Well, I was too late for that tempting offer that offered 54 cards for 5.99$ > what about this as a holiday (July-August) special? :-)
>thanks!
>/dimi

I would love to see the 54 unique playing cards deal return as well.
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By kim griest - 10/5/2009 7:12:25
ME TOO! I would really love to see this return. I want to try the round or heart in 54 design. PRETTY PLEASE????

>>Well, I was too late for that tempting offer that offered 54 cards for 5.99$ > what about this as a holiday (July-August) special? :-)
>>thanks!
>>/dimi
>
>I would love to see the 54 unique playing cards deal return as well.
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By allie - 10/5/2009 8:32:48
more 39pg 8x8 photobooks please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Strangelander - 10/5/2009 13:18:56
Would definitely like to see more playing card promos, especially the 54 unique design decks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Spyky - 11/5/2009 21:17:54
Yes!! I would really like to see the 54 unique playing card discount code again!!
Playing cards (54 design) Post By Michal - 12/5/2009 20:24:29
The april's 54 unique playing cards offer was FANTASTIC, thank you again - and can we get similar offer soon? ;-) Even without the box (to cut the costs?) it would be nice
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Esperanza Dodge - 14/5/2009 6:47:17
I really utilized the microfiber cloths at 99cents free shipping. Anyone have a similar code for me? thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Toni Broome - 15/5/2009 6:12:02
Hi,

I saw your books at a digital scrapbook crop last weekend in Australia, the quality is fabulous.

My preference would be for deals on the 39 page books, I like to get a theme going in my album and the 20-24 pages are usually not quite enough pages for me - the 39 pagers do seem to be popular as I see people are look to trade for coupons for these on the forum so hope you will consider a promotion on these again soon.

Thank you
Toni
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sergey Lipin - 17/5/2009 4:28:08
Hi, Berry!

I would like to get mousepad coupon.
Thank you.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kurt Weihs - 18/5/2009 3:14:26
Hi Berry, I would like to add an additional request for 54 cards!

Kurt

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By shrek - 19/5/2009 3:02:54

Hi Berry could you pls give me codes for puzzle & 30 pages photobook.

Thanks!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By renee - 19/5/2009 12:38:22
I would love a 12 x 12 coupon code or 5. I am doing a project for my family and really need a couple as examples so they can see before ordering
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Albert Leong - 25/5/2009 17:16:29
Hi Berry,

I need more 2.25" buttons codes ?

Thanks,
Albert Leong
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Terri - 28/5/2009 20:42:31
The dog tag deal was awesome $.99 with free shipping!!! Also USB flash drives, flasks, and bags would be great. Lots of people would love the bags but we don't know what they look like, maybe 5.99 with free shipping?!?!
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ScrapMojo - 31/5/2009 15:48:12
Hi Berry I was just thinking... any chance of a deal/coupon/freebie credit for a 60 or 80 page photo book? I know we have 20, 30 and 39's OH and now the 100 but how about something in between? that would rock!!

Even if we could trade in referal credits for them i'd be happy

thanks
kel
ArstCow Request Post By Ana - 31/5/2009 21:25:49
Hi Berry,
After the frustation that I feel and that many have expressed in the forums, I decided to request this :)
I know that you have mentioned before that you have software limitations for applying codes for different books sizes, but I think it will be really valuable for your company to work on developping something that would allow people to "convert" books from one type to another.
This will allow people amazing apportunities like after doing a big 100p page book, create a smaller (and cheaper one) to send to family, friends, etc, without having to re-create it.

I know is not soemthing you do in one day, but is technically possible (I'm a system enginner) you just have to work with your developpers and I get the feeling you are a very knowledable person :).
There are many options you could evaluate, and I think a simple one would be doing a CONVERT AS ANOTHER SIZE and indicating another size, as long as it is under the same proportions (8x8 and 12x12 have the same proportions) from any of the page sizes used. If the pages converting to are less you could give a warning that the extra pages will be consider at the extra rate for that size. That, added with developping the option to delete any page in the middle, or add pages in the middle (something I believe you are also missing today), would make Artscow books an EXCELLENT option, considering your great quality and price.
To make it simpler (and utilize your already developped program) those albums would need to be reopen again from your saved designs (not like today, that you "save as" and then just change the name of the album). Then, when you open the new converted album, since it already has the proper album id it would do the same validations you do today in terms of the showing warnings if the pictures aren't ok for that size, using the appropiate shipping rate, etc.
Another recommendation of development would be that you allow to "copy" pages from one album to another. That would also be very valuable.
I have already more than 20 albums, and I have created copies for friends/family tweeking some pages, but have I had the chance to reduce them to the 20p or change the 8x8 to 12x12 and viceversa, I would certainly have order a lot more!
So basically my recommendation will give you even more business and way happier and satisfied customer, which I know is your goal :)
Best regards,
Ana

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Nicole Gale - 1/6/2009 8:56:17
I would love some free shipping/discounted deals with print orders (especially for 4x6). It hurts to look when I order sometimes over 500 pics at once and the shipping is more than the order total.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 2/6/2009 9:29:40
Berry~
I just received my custom cushion case. I loved it so much I took photos of it and posted them on my facebook page. A kind artscow member passed along a code for me to get this awesome item for $5.99 with free shipping and handling. Sadly I didn't get the message until the last day of the promotion so I could only turn out 1 in such a short turnaround time frame. I would love to make more for friends, family and even myself. What a precious gift for those who mean the most to us. I LOVE artscow!!! Please consider bringing this promotion back or maybe one for the throw pillowcases :)
Thank You ~
Anne Fjeld
>
P.S. The pic is blurry b/c it came from my camera phone, but the clarity of the cushion case is stellar!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By andy - 2/6/2009 13:58:16
I just made a pillow case and cushion cover and then found out that both codes recently expired so I had to take them out of my cart. I would love to see the codes for both of them again!
More 12x12 books! Post By Carolyn - 12/6/2009 13:18:13
I loved your offer for the free 12x12 books (we just pay shipping). I would love to see more of those!

Keep up the great products!

Carolyn
RE:More 12x12 books! Post By Berry - 12/6/2009 14:37:53
We have created a special sale page here, there are lots of coupon codes you requested, thanks.

Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:More 12x12 books! Post By Judy - 12/6/2009 19:33:50
Thanks for all the great sale items Berry. I would love to see on that sale page some two sided ornaments for Christmas. I have 7 brothers and sisters that I would like to make some for them before Christmas. Thanks!!!!!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Peter - 16/6/2009 8:43:01
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi Berry,

I have been working for the past few days on your 12x12 30 pages free photo book for your anniversary celebration. I just finished it and when I went to the special offer site this offer is no longer available. It is disappointing and frustrating to have this happen. thanks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By fafahk - 16/6/2009 15:24:08
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Any free pair of pillow cases/cushion cases?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By EDEN HIGGINBOTHAM - 17/6/2009 13:36:08
Hi there! I would like to request more coupon codes for the 8x8 photo books (20 pages) I made 5 of them, thought my coupon was still valid, and its not. :( I can't order them until I get another code. I really need this! I'm supposed to have them ordered and shipped back to me by 30 days from now! HELP!!! I have people counting on me and I'm freaking out that my code is expired!!! If anyone knows of a code I can use for these 5 photo books... please let me know!!! Thanks! Oh and by the way, I ordered a watch, a pillowcase, and the bucket bag... all turned out wonderful! I'm extremely satisfied! Artscow.com has become on of my favorite companies! :)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Babak - 25/6/2009 4:19:17
>More deals for 12x12! (and not just the 20 pages, but more)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By mim - 27/6/2009 5:45:22
Hi Berry,

I'd love codes for all different sized photobooks (in terms of page numbers). Maybe you could do a 2 for 1 photobook deal too?

Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By BP - 29/6/2009 2:03:08
Hi Berry,
Can you extend the promotion for 100 pages 8x8 photobook (code: 8X8BOOK100P) for another month? IT IS A 100 pages photobook, which takes time to design. I really want to order one with the promotion if we can have enough time to make the photobook.

Thanks!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Albert Leong - 14/7/2009 15:07:10
Hi Berry,

I need more 2.25" buttons codes ?

Thanks,
Albert Leong
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ani - 16/7/2009 9:29:26
I would love to see some free ornament promos.
Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tracy - 21/7/2009 2:01:57
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I would love to have a 12x12 photo book coupon code! I just made my first 12x12 from our vacation to Reno NV and need a discount to pay for it:)
Thanks ArtsCow
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 23/7/2009 9:08:41
I don't know if this is the right place to post this request, but I was wondering if you'll get the travel coffee mugs in your inventory? If you got the tall travel mugs to personalize I'm sure it would be a hot seller. Just a suggestion.... sorry if it's the wrong thread to post in.

PS/ will you be having codes for t-shirts again? i would love to get more codes for the tshirts.
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Berry - 23/7/2009 16:11:06
For travel mug, do you mean this item?

http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=274
Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Katrina - 24/7/2009 5:08:52
I would really like 8x10 prints coupons or free shipping. I have like 200 8x10's i need printed and with shipping I just can't do it because its far too expensive.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 25/7/2009 6:49:37
I would like the 100 page 8 x 8 photobook deal (again?) too.
I didn't realize it was a photobook last time, thought it was just text.
RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 26/7/2009 1:43:25
>For travel mug, do you mean this item?
>
>http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=274

hi berry, when i click on this link it says "product not found"

I'm talking about coffee travel mugs, the tall ones that usually come with the plastic lid. It would be awesome if you guys get these and offer a sale on them.

I would also like to see coupons for the lighter and flasks, there are a lot of wedding during the summer and these are the perfect gifts!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By sonali - 28/7/2009 21:12:05
Thanks Berry!
would love to see 12x12 photobooks (30pages)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By sonali - 29/7/2009 3:17:18
7x5 deals!!!! please have many to buy!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps) - 29/7/2009 10:12:12
Hi,
I love artscow, My fav thing is the magnets I was wondering if you were going to have anymore deals on the circle magnets I ususally get the 3" ones. also is there something for the 12x12 pages?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By D Sun - 3/8/2009 5:24:30

Hi Berry,

I am waiting for your 8x8 100pages deal. When will you be offering a deal on this?

Thanks

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Den123 - 7/8/2009 11:53:06
Dear Artscow, I need a deal on early bird calendars.. I need to print about a 100 to raise funds for a local mom's group (non profit), so any deal would be highly appreciated. I have to order by the end of the month.

Thank you:)
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jana - 7/8/2009 23:05:39
I would love to see some deals on 8x8 39 page books...I appreciate the 20 page codes, but for some projects we need a little more room. Please?
Thank you!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ted Ly - 9/8/2009 22:40:14
Hi Berry,

Would love to see 12X12 photobook 30 pages.

Thanks,
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle Randazzo - 11/8/2009 5:47:10
definitely more 7x5 photobook deals!! i couldn't finish mine in time :( would love some 12x12 book codes and more of those 5x7's for .99!!! awesome deals!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By kim griest - 11/8/2009 6:31:40
Really is about time for some scrapbook page deals??? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!
>
>
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Cristam - 13/8/2009 12:34:26
I echo all the requests for mugs. Also, the tall travel coffee mug.
To have the 54 different picture card deal return would be absolutely great!!!!
Lastly, to have the $8.99 wall clock return would help too.

Everything I've gotten so far has been such a huge hit at my school with my fellow teachers. Thank you!!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Staci - 14/8/2009 3:03:57
>Hi Berry,
>
>Would love to see 12X12 photobook 30 pages.
>
>Thanks,

Me too!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Melody Owen - 17/8/2009 9:20:32
>Dear all,
>
>
>

8x11.5 Calendars! Pretty Please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Erica Wong - 24/8/2009 12:24:14
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi Berry,

Could you always offer free code for teh photo book of 12' x 12' and the 4R picture and i wish Artcows can offer combine postage or free postage as well.

This way will increase more customer..Because most of my friend are prefer the free postage.

Thank you
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Danielle Christiansen - 2/9/2009 9:06:45
Berry I have been waiting and waiting for you to add larger page 12 x12 books in the referral credit section. I need to do a 100 page book and would love 30 or more page credit in referral section.
Also i want a mug promotion Pretty please.
Danielle
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 4/9/2009 2:25:35
Hi Berry I would love to see codes for the fleece blankets. I came here today to make another big order for blankets and see that the deal is no longer available. If the blankets could be added to the referral credits or if you artscow can offer a checkout code for blankets for a limited time that would be great! ty for the customer service! I love Artscow!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By kelli a bard - 4/9/2009 23:51:15
I was just thinking today.. Now that Christmas/ Holidays are fast approaching, it would be great if we could get another code like FREEGIFTS that we got in April or so... with a variety of items that we might be able to try or get again. ???? Just a thought.. I had a lot of fun trying a lot of things that I would have never tried before that code...

Kelli

>Dear all,
>
>
>
~ Kelli
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tracy - 5/9/2009 0:17:11
Hi Berry,

I absolutely love the handbag mirrors and think they would be great stocking stuffers for all my female friends and family members. It would be really great if you could have a deal on the mirrors before Christmas.

Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By vickie - 10/9/2009 2:17:23
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Berry,
I would like to have some free 8x8 photobook code. Thanks
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 10/9/2009 2:27:30
>Berry,
>I would like to have some free 8x8 photobook code. Thanks

Vickie,

If you want something that the regular members can give you, post a New Topic and you are MUCH more likely to get a response. How many do you want and how soon can they be expiring? I have a bunch expiring on 9/18/09 that I could give to you. Let me know if this would work for you and then I can send you a PM with the code.

Alana
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By vickie - 11/9/2009 23:51:36
Alana,
Thank you so much. Actually I need 2 at this time. 9/18/09 is good for me.

>>Berry,
>>I would like to have some free 8x8 photobook code. Thanks
>
>Vickie,
>
>If you want something that the regular members can give you, post a New Topic and you are MUCH more likely to get a response. How many do you want and how soon can they be expiring? I have a bunch expiring on 9/18/09 that I could give to you. Let me know if this would work for you and then I can send you a PM with the code.
>
>Alana
>
RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 12/9/2009 0:03:44
>Alana,
>Thank you so much. Actually I need 2 at this time. 9/18/09 is good for me.
>

OK, but next time, don't post in this thread, post a new topic in the Discount Coupon Codes Exchange Corner. That way Everybody will see your request. I don't always have what you need. In fact, the 9/18 books are gone, but I have (8) that expire on 9/16 (in 4 days). I'll send you another PM.
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By vickie - 13/9/2009 2:00:45
Alana,
Cool. Please send it to me. I am new on this forum. I still exploring around.
Thanks

>>Alana,
>>Thank you so much. Actually I need 2 at this time. 9/18/09 is good for me.
>>
>
>OK, but next time, don't post in this thread, post a new topic in the Discount Coupon Codes Exchange Corner. That way Everybody will see your request. I don't always have what you need. In fact, the 9/18 books are gone, but I have (8) that expire on 9/16 (in 4 days). I'll send you another PM.
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 13/9/2009 2:04:29
Vickie - I am sending you a PM now w/ the word "Current" in the title.
Read that one first. Just give me a minute.

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By vickie - 13/9/2009 2:12:02

Alana,
Did not get the "Current" one yet...

>Vickie - I am sending you a PM now w/ the word "Current" in the title.
>Read that one first. Just give me a minute.
>
>Alana
>
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 13/9/2009 2:19:05
>
>
>Alana,
>Did not get the "Current" one yet...
>

It took me more than one minute. :) It's there now.
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By vickie - 13/9/2009 2:29:58
>>Alana,
U will send it directly to my email...right?
>>
>>Alana,
>>Did not get the "Current" one yet...
>>
>
>It took me more than one minute. :) It's there now.
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 13/9/2009 2:42:31
>>>Alana,
>U will send it directly to my email...right?

No, I do not have your e-mail, only PM.
Go to the orange Control Panel button at the top of this screen and click on it.
Then, click on Messages
Then, click on Inbox
My messages to you should all be there.
I can include my e-mail in one if it makes it easier for you, just respond through the PM's (Private messages)

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 13/9/2009 3:01:18
Vickie - are you lost?
Where did I lose you?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kellie - 16/9/2009 18:55:48
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi Berry,

I would love some more stretched canvas deals please!!

Thanks
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 16/9/2009 23:07:50
I know you offered a coupon for them just a few months ago, but there seems to be quite an interest in Tote Bag Credits.

I'd like to see another Coupon for Tote Bags, and possibly for more than just one style.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ann-Marie Costello - 17/9/2009 11:11:48
> Re: Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
>

Thanks for asking. I would like offers for the cigarette money case, playing cards and wallet prints.

* * * I love Artscow!! * * *

Ann-Marie
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 17/9/2009 11:16:33
Ann-Marie,

The playing cards are available in the special sale right now.

If you would like some wallet credits right now, send me a PM with how many you would like and I think I can help you out.

I agree w/ the cig-money cases; they are such a great product!

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mike Hunt - 17/9/2009 14:35:46
I would love see gold/silver tone photo watches for women. Most women don't wear just silver. We would love to see gold or the two tone. Maybe some with the CZ around the face of the watch too!!!

I would also like to see a better promo on the bucket bags and something similar to it but much bigger. The bucket bag is still a little small but great quality. It would be great if you could do one in a messenger bag style.

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mike Hunt - 17/9/2009 14:39:18
Many, many of us would like to see more codes again for the 8x8 or 12x12 pages. Everybody is looking for some but there doesn't seem to be any left.

Thank you!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 17/9/2009 22:23:18
>Many, many of us would like to see more codes again for the 8x8 or 12x12 pages. Everybody is looking for some but there doesn't seem to be any left.
>
>Thank you!

30SCRAPBOOKPAGES - Here is the "validate code" for 30pcs free scrapbook pages, including 15 8x8 and 15 12x12 scrapbook pages. 5 of each that expire a month a part
RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 18/9/2009 14:31:41
I would love 100 page 8 x 8 photo book promotions.

I am curious as to what they look like. Any reviews of 100 page books out there?
I have ordered 20 and 39 page 8 x 8 books.. curious about the 100 page books.
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 18/9/2009 14:39:22
>I would love 100 page 8 x 8 photo book promotions.
>
>I am curious as to what they look like. Any reviews of 100 page books out there?
>I have ordered 20 and 39 page 8 x 8 books.. curious about the 100 page books.

There should be reviews under the product descriptions on the main AC website. I thought I put one there. I love mine. The only problem I had was on a couple of the pages the printing was shifted off the page. I didn't complain though because of the great promotional price. I probably should have though. It was just one page on each of the three books, a different page in each book though and they were all the same edition. They are awesome though.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By april - 21/9/2009 9:36:21
>Dear all,
>
>
>

******would like some more 7x5 book specials, i have a 40 page book i am planning on ordering multiples (at LEAST 5 books) by end of month and would love to get a good deal :) thanks for considering!!
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 21/9/2009 15:17:29
Hey, thanks. I'm glad to know the 100 page books look nice. Is the binding hardy?
That's weird about the 3 pages being off center.
I'll try to find your review in the store.
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 22/9/2009 1:17:24
>Hey, thanks. I'm glad to know the 100 page books look nice. Is the binding hardy?

100 pages really isn't that thick - everything is just as sound as the 20 page books.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 24/9/2009 11:30:05
Berry~
It seems like quite a few people are looking for earrings...they would make wonderful christmas stocking stuffers. Please give us a promotion for earrings soon

Your Biggest Fan~
Anne
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By tracy fillar - 1/10/2009 9:19:27
Deals on photobooks would be great.

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ERUM - 2/10/2009 15:02:01
I'd like to get a promo for 6x6 or 8x8 stretched canvas prints.

Thanks!!

e

>Deals on photobooks would be great.
>
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kristina - 3/10/2009 3:34:09
Would love a promotion for rectangular puzzles!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By zhana - 7/10/2009 19:16:15
>Dear all,
>
>
>

It will really be helpful if you combine shipping.

I'd love as well more promotions for the 7x5 book.

And discount for calenders ( hen someone orders more copies!)
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Cheryl - 7/10/2009 19:25:46
I second that the streched canvas would be great for the holidays.

>I'd like to get a promo for 6x6 or 8x8 stretched canvas prints.
>
>Thanks!!
>
>e
>
>>Deals on photobooks would be great.
>>
>>>Dear all,
>>>
>>>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
>>>
>>>Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
>>>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Catvinnat - 7/10/2009 22:34:58
Pretty please could we have a coupon for cufflinks Berry. They make great christmas gifts - I for 1 would buy heaps
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 7/10/2009 22:44:18
>Pretty please could we have a coupon for cufflinks Berry. They make great christmas gifts - I for 1 would buy heaps

He he, could you make it retroactive for the 10 pair I just bought too. ;)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By B Nelson - 11/10/2009 11:20:28
I would love a special on the earrings & necklaces, these would also make great Christmas gifts.

Thank you
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jami Malcolm - 14/10/2009 20:53:28
Would love to see another great calendar promo like last year!!!!!!!!!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 14/10/2009 21:10:09
>Would love to see another great calendar promo like last year!!!!!!!!!!

CDR997, U$9.97 per calendar with free shipping, expires on 12/31/2009.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By denise - 15/10/2009 3:18:22
I think pillow case, cushion case, would make great Christmas Gifts as well. Please give us some great codes.

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 15/10/2009 3:20:34
>I think pillow case, cushion case, would make great Christmas Gifts as well. Please give us some great codes.
>

Just want to make sure you noticed that those are both in the Special Sale section.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Melanie Rumbolt - 15/10/2009 6:55:15
I'd like some deals on photobooks. I need a few for christmas presents.
Thanks,
Mel

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 15/10/2009 9:04:02
>I'd like some deals on photobooks. I need a few for christmas presents.
>Thanks,
>Mel
>

I'm going to try to respond to EVERYBODY!
If you haven't used this code already, enter 8X8SEP2009 into your Credit & Discount section for 10 free 8x8 photo books. 5 20 page and 5 39 page.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Leanna - 18/10/2009 4:10:14
I would like to see coupon codes for discounts on posters. I have some ready to order, but am just waiting for the codes.

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Leanna - 18/10/2009 4:14:33
Deals on stretched canvas 8x10 or 11x14 would be great! Also calendars..they would make super gifts for Christmas!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 18/10/2009 7:58:12
8x8 Photobooks would be good. People will order many in preparation for the holidays. I used up the 8x8SEP2009 code already.

>Deals on photobooks would be great.
>

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Debra - 18/10/2009 12:17:32
I love photobooks! I have made 20 or 30 and given as gifts and were a great hit. I enjoy the 7x5 books and the free shipping you guys offered before. Will there be another promotion for the 7x5 books at 299 with free shipping?

Debra
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Carolyn - 21/10/2009 4:52:14
I would love some more offers for free or discounted photo calendars and 12x12, 20 pg books! Thanks!

Carolyn
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 21/10/2009 4:58:47
>I would love some more offers for free or discounted photo calendars and 12x12, 20 pg books! Thanks!
>
>Carolyn

CDR997 $9.97 calendar expires 12/31/2009
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps) - 23/10/2009 5:40:35
Have you thought about doing a sale like 10 for $10 on your magnets or smaller Items?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Prissy - 23/10/2009 23:39:10
>Looking for code for 39 pg book please.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 24/10/2009 3:37:16
>>Looking for code for 39 pg book please.

Prissy - I am sending you a PM
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lily - 24/10/2009 6:53:28
>>Looking for code for 39 pg book please.
>
I am too is there any out right now?
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 24/10/2009 6:57:35
>>>Looking for code for 39 pg book please.
>>
>I am too is there any out right now?

Yes, Prissy didn't need one after all.
I'll send you a PM.

Just in case you haven't had the pleasure of using PM's yet, here are some instructions:

1. To check PM's, near the top of THIS screen, click on the Orange CONTROL PANEL. Then click on Messages. Then Inbox.

2. To send a PM, click on the person's name you wish to send a PM to. On the next screen, on the top left hand side there will be a place you can click to "send a private message".
This will take you to a generic looking e-mail screen. Just note that names are erased on PM's and we are only assigned numbers, so I like to be sure to include my name out of courtesy.

RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 24/10/2009 7:08:03

For the holidays and New Year, people would love to have:

- Calendars

- 100 page photo book discounts or promotion, as we are making our "Year in Review" photobooks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request 7x5 40 pg hardcover window books Post By chris - 24/10/2009 11:37:40
Love more 40 pg 7x5 window hardcover books.

And anything with free shipping!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By mom2nikki - 25/10/2009 22:37:46
It would be gr8 to have deals on scrapbook pages:)
i absolutely love your prints!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Pris - 26/10/2009 0:39:29
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi Berry:

I am your new member, can you give me 5x7 photo book for only $2.99?

Thanks,

Pris
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 26/10/2009 1:09:00
>Hi Berry:
>
>I am your new member, can you give me 5x7 photo book for only $2.99?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Pris

Pris,

New Members can use code: PBKS299 for a 5x7 20 page photo book for $2.99
I assume it only works once.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Leanne - 7/11/2009 3:50:45
Hi
Could we please have a deal on the Classic Shoulder Handbag. (for Christmas) Love your products.

Thank you.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kathi Bothwell - 9/11/2009 11:58:31
>Hi
>Could we please have a deal on the Classic Shoulder Handbag. (for Christmas) Love your products.
>
>Thank you.

I agree. I cant afford to purchase these at full price but I know I would order many of them at about half that price.
Kathi B
Digi Dandy Designs
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 9/11/2009 12:08:12
Hear hear - third vote for the shoulder bags!!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 9/11/2009 22:15:08
Make that 4 votes for the classic shoulder bag!!! I agree the full price with S&H is VERY high, but if the price came down with free S&H I would buy numerous bags for Christmas...
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 9/11/2009 23:45:13
>Make that 4 votes for the classic shoulder bag!!! I agree the full price with S&H is VERY high, but if the price came down with free S&H I would buy numerous bags for Christmas...
>>

Not just for Christmas, for ALL TIME!!!! (Pushing my luck)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vitor Ribeiro - 10/11/2009 3:48:03
Christmas Photo Cards?? any promotion/codes??
i need a lot...

cheers
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 10/11/2009 4:16:27
>Christmas Photo Cards?? any promotion/codes??
>i need a lot...
>
>cheers

:( You missed it. The codes only seem to be lasting a week or two lately:

Design your own Christmas 4"x8" photo cards with your family photos and personalized messages. For just $7.99, you can create 20 individually designed cards and as a goodwill offer, we'll throw in free shipping on top.

So log in to your account now and start uploading your photos.
http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=328

Coupon code: 20XMAS799
Expires on: 10/25/2009

RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By KLH - 10/11/2009 4:29:28
12x12 books please! Haven't seen a promotion for them for quite a while. I would love a sale on 30 page 12x12 books!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Steph L - 13/11/2009 5:52:30
It is Christmas time so haw about a sale on ORNAMENTS!!! Just a thought...

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amy Berrier - 13/11/2009 6:07:26
I would love to see a coupon for ornaments!!!! I am so excited with Christmas right around the corner! I am working on designing many. THanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By D Sun - 13/11/2009 9:28:18
I would love to see 100 pages 8x8 photobooks promotions.

Thanks

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jacqueline - 13/11/2009 20:51:35
12x12 scrapbooks please. I'd really like to try the books!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Heidi - 15/11/2009 0:30:18
I would love to see 5X7 cards come on sale again, please!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 20/11/2009 4:04:03
Would love 8 x 8 photobook promo for 39 page books.. great for holiday gifts.

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Esperanza Dodge - 24/11/2009 4:46:34
There's two things I want to see on sale.
Those microfiber cloths again
and the button earrings again :)
(if anyone has these credits, please let me know)

Also, please consider making skins for electronics (laptops, cell phones, ipods, kindles)
and consider making a sleeve for Kindles and other ereaders. I actually bought a small laptop sleeve for my kindle. Can't wait to see how well it works out
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vitor Ribeiro - 25/11/2009 11:53:37
what about if you start selling "Baby Changing Bags" ? it would be a great product for mothers....

something like this, maybe?

http://www.mothercare.com/Quinny-Speedi-Nappy-Bag-Raven/dp/B0012MAS7K/sr=1-33/qid=1259121140/ref=sr_1_33/278-4120920-1652911?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amy Yeung - 29/11/2009 2:32:33
Leather camera case.

I saw a few people are also looking for codes.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Karl Bralich - 29/11/2009 17:39:01
Looks like the calendar promotion has ended before the 30th. I'm in trouble because I have orders to fullfill that I can't afford at the prices I offered. Please extend the calendar offer!!
www.peaklightimages.com
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Yvette Mouer - 29/11/2009 22:10:52
>Dear all,
>
>

12 month calendar please!!!!>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 29/11/2009 23:10:07
CDR997 $9.97 calendar with free shipping expires 12/31/2009
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 4/12/2009 15:49:58
There was one recently, thanks AC. I would love to try a 100 page book sometime with a special deal.

>Would love 8 x 8 photobook promo for 39 page books.. great for holiday gifts.
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kathleen Gorman - 6/12/2009 15:35:22
I would love a White T-shirt code!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By B - 10/12/2009 1:06:50
Is it possible to receive a promo discount coupon for the upcoming new Artscow fleece blanket? I'd like to be a beta tester and test out the quality for any kinks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Janica - 13/12/2009 0:52:04
Oh, yes I would love to have more 12-month calendar discount too. I have few to order!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 17/12/2009 13:15:25
Me too!

>Is it possible to receive a promo discount coupon for the upcoming new Artscow fleece blanket? I'd like to be a beta tester and test out the quality for any kinks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ann - 18/12/2009 2:28:43
I would like to see the shopping bag come back with a deal.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Iliana Leizman - 28/12/2009 23:59:34
>Dear all,
>
>
>
Berry,
I am in need of a bunch of 39 page 8x8 books! I love artscow!

Thanks,
Iliana
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 29/12/2009 12:06:33
Me too. I would also like 39 page 8 x 8 books.

>I am in need of a bunch of 39 page 8x8 books! I love artscow!

RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Steph L - 31/12/2009 17:50:45
I would love to see the 8x8 pages go on sale. When was the last time you gave credits or had a sale on those?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Katie - 2/1/2010 12:18:31
I also would love to see some 8x8 39 page codes!

I love making the photobooks! I really would like to try a 100 page book (with a code!) and see more specials on 12x12 books!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 2/1/2010 14:28:57
Hopefully there will be either of these. I've got plenty of holiday books to print.

>I also would love to see some 8x8 39 page codes!
>
>I love making the photobooks! I really would like to try a 100 page book (with a code!) and see more specials on 12x12 books!
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By talina - 3/1/2010 13:40:52
i think it be cool if u could create electronic skins for pcs cellphones anything of the sort.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 4/1/2010 16:04:12

I would like to try out a mug, myself.

>Hi Berry,
>
>Do you have coupons codes for mugs & bottle opener key chain ?
>I need alots of them.
>
>Thanks :)
>
>Regards,
>Albert Leong
>
>
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 8/1/2010 17:49:51
Hi Berry, Happy New Year to you and the Artscow Staff.... just an idea, how about making the 2010 12 month calendars 4.99 again w/shipping since one month is going to be gone by time we receive our orders should we want to order calendars.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mel Perrault - 12/1/2010 9:41:53
Would really like 8x8 39+ page codes and 12x12 30p+ books.

Thanks, Melanie

I love making the photobooks! I really would like to try a 100 page book (with a code!) and see more specials on 12x12 books!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 23/1/2010 5:06:08
I can order at least 100 watches and it would be great if there was a code for the 4.99 a watch with free shipping again as the cheaper the watch the more we can order. please and thank you!

maybe bulk order coupons can be offered to loyal artscow customers, would be a great idea!!!!!
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 23/1/2010 5:12:35
>I can order at least 100 watches and it would be great if there was a code for the 4.99 a watch with free shipping again as the cheaper the watch the more we can order. please and thank you!
>
>maybe bulk order coupons can be offered to loyal artscow customers, would be a great idea!!!!!

I know there are some items that mention to contact AC for bulk orders. Try emailing customer service just in case they might be able to offer you something.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By OSeaGal - 25/1/2010 6:52:40
~Cell phone covers for the iPhone 3G
~Passport size holders neck lanyards with a see thru pocket
~Fanny packs
~Charms for charm bracelet or necklace
~Hats - sun hats, military style
~Insulated Water bottles
~Travel coffee mugs

That would be rockin!

Thank you for the consideration!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Frances Wenceslao - 26/1/2010 1:23:40
i'd love to see some 8x8 40-page PB coupons
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 26/1/2010 3:05:10
>i'd love to see some 8x8 40-page PB coupons

And 100 page too!!!!!!
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Esperanza Dodge - 26/1/2010 18:11:33
>>i'd love to see some 8x8 40-page PB coupons
>
>And 100 page too!!!!!!

ditto
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kendra - 16/2/2010 11:19:20
>Dear all,
>
>
>

PLS, PLS, PLEASE have some larger photo books, like 60 pages and 39 pages for 8x8's and 7x5's for all of the new members, plus regular members who have more books they have made!

Also, a tote bad special, more 4x6 prints at discount or special code, and more of the $2.99 with free shipping deals, they are GREAT!!!! Thanks, Artscow, another new happy member here!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 16/2/2010 11:39:31
• Sixty-paged 8” x 8” Photo Books - $19.99 with free shipping
• Sixty-paged 12” x 12” Photo Books - $44.99 no delivery fees

Coupon code: 60PGBOOKS
Expires on: 03/10/2010

RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 20/2/2010 18:44:02

>~Charms for charm bracelet or necklace
>~Travel coffee mugs

Nice ideas. I'd like both.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By sonya - 2/3/2010 14:04:38
I'd love to see a code for a hand towel or long wallet. I also missing getting free Order Credits when I place a order :) I was also thinking it would be nice to see a cigarette holder that holds like 2 packs.
Oh & (if not already ava.) address labels.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lyn Clarke - 7/3/2010 22:01:34
I am waiting for the $2 mini coin purses to return. I love those things!! I would like a good deal on the canvas tote bags. Those are so handy. Too bad the re-usable shopping bags were discontinued. Those bags were indestructible!! And, every time I used one, some one would come up to me and say "where did you get that?".

Also, for new products I would like to see a checkbook cover.
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 7/3/2010 22:05:33
I LOVE the recycle bags too!!!!!!!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amarilloyankee - 8/3/2010 0:59:33
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Large towels for the pool!! Not beach towels but LARGE bath towels for swimmers! :)

We need more purse codes!
KT
mom to 5 BOYS
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kendra - 10/3/2010 13:35:34
>I'd love to see a code for a hand towel or long wallet. I also missing getting free Order Credits when I place a order :) I was also thinking it would be nice to see a cigarette holder that holds like 2 packs.
>Oh & (if not already ava.) address labels.

Yes! Address labels! I posted this on the fb thread for new ideas, and cannot understand why they don't already have these as they have cards and stationary, etc. but it must be a supplier thing, or they're in some hard negotiations for a therapeutic price, bc it makes perfect sense, and these would sell more than some of their current home & office items do (uhm lol.)

So ADDRESS/MAILING LABELS!! I want a nice picture of my kids on the top left hand corner of a little label whereby saving me the time of writing out all my info! (Plus it would be great for me for next month after I am settled in my new place across canada and have a new address! ;))
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anne - 12/3/2010 3:56:00
Some 8X8 39 page Photobooks would be awesome
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Cassey - 17/3/2010 9:11:14
I am a huge scrapbooker but also a procrastinator when it comes to printing up my photos (i take a ton of pictures). When i do get around to printing pictures it is usually several months worth meaning 500+ pictures to print. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see FREE shipping on an order place that large. I havnt seen any additional "deals" for 4x6 photos besides the free credits for 50 a month..... When I print, I want to PRINT a bunch of them!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 26/3/2010 12:20:52
i would like to see a throw pillow case special again as that coupon didn't last for a very long time when it came out last month.
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By deborah - 26/3/2010 20:35:50
12x12 scrapbook pages - really needed
and more deals on big (100 pgs) photobook, both 8x8 and 12x12

Thanks, I'm really happy with all the thinks I've received till now(prints, canvas and ornament....awaiting book and more prints)

Deborah
RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 31/3/2010 16:14:27

I would like 100 page 8 x 8 book deals.

Address labels would also be a great new product.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amarilloyankee - 31/3/2010 19:58:24
Would love to see morph mugs on sale!
KT
mom to 5 BOYS
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Joan - 3/4/2010 13:50:23
Would also love some deals on 12x12 prints... Please & Thank you.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Marion - 18/4/2010 2:59:44
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I would love a coupon code for the necklace and earrings.
Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By sharon - 19/4/2010 15:28:30
>Would love 39 page 8x8 books or more even...
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Dianne Nicholls - 19/4/2010 18:15:29
I'd like to see charm bracelets with photo charms! Would be great!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By M Abel - 21/4/2010 12:03:02
Hi Barry,
Any chance of getting more 8x10's free?

Keep up the good work.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Destiny Johansen - 27/4/2010 2:47:40

Scrapbook pages!!!! Especially 12x12

>Dear all,
>
>
>
Books over 100 pages.. possible to sell this product in the future? Post By myphotos - 1/5/2010 23:56:38

Any chance AC will ever make books over 100 pages? Maybe 120?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By dov schmukler - 4/5/2010 9:45:12
12x12 photo book please

>Dear all,

>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kimberly Ellis - 4/5/2010 13:41:49
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I'd love to see more medium cosmetic bags
Charm bracelets and photo charms Post By myphotos - 5/5/2010 15:28:12
>I'd like to see charm bracelets with photo charms! Would be great!

Me too, I second that request.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By paula whatley - 11/5/2010 9:00:42
>Dear all,
>
>
>

handbags, handbags, handbags. I would love another handbag coupon
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By april - 11/5/2010 14:00:57
YUP HANDBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kesia - 12/5/2010 0:20:10
Handbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jennifer - 15/5/2010 2:43:36
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Can we PLEASE get a deal where we can order any 1 item of our choice with free shipping?? Or get a min order of $20 and get free shipping? Srsly, the reason I can't buy anything on this site is because of the high shipping costs. I understand it's coming from Hong Kong but I order from overseas through ebay all the time. And the shipping is not as high as it is here. I would love to get the Shoulder bag for $24.99 but with the shipping it comes out to be $40...ah...no. I can't spend that much for a handbag. The same goes for other items as well.

I would love to see a promo with the $24.99 Shoulder bag with free shipping.

Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tracy - 17/5/2010 3:26:27
I would really apreciate some more large volume 8x8 books (like 30 plus pages). You just had a 30 page deal and Im so mad at myself because I missed the code validation by one day, so all the books that I had been getting ready are just sittng there, and I cant afford them without a free shipping deal and dont want to shrink them to 20 pages.

also a diaer bag would be an AWESOME new product. As would the photo charms for bracelts.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alana - 17/5/2010 3:44:32
>I would really apreciate some more large volume 8x8 books (like 30 plus pages). You just had a 30 page deal and Im so mad at myself because I missed the code validation by one day, so all the books that I had been getting ready are just sittng there, and I cant afford them without a free shipping deal and dont want to shrink them to 20 pages.
>
>also a diaer bag would be an AWESOME new product. As would the photo charms for bracelts.

Tracy - ask for some 30 page book credits in this Forum, there will be plenty given away and traded.

STILL WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE ANOTHER 100 PAGE BOOK COUPON!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vickie Watts - 22/5/2010 4:25:29
Buttons and magnets! I would also love to see a retractable badge holder offered. Also larger sized photo tiles would be great
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By O L - 3/6/2010 1:51:34
Definitely the 12x12 photo book, especially the 80 or 100 paged ones!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ScrappyLiz73 - 9/6/2010 2:26:22
Yes - more high volume page books would be GREAT (30 pg plus!) Love this site!!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 16/6/2010 12:52:39
Any 8 x 8 books. Photo jewelry. Fleece blankets. Coin purses.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Cheryl - 17/6/2010 7:09:09
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I would love some coupons for 20 page 8x8 photobooks!!

My husband and his mother have just started talking after 7 years, she just met her 3 year old grandson for the first time last weekend. I would love to print his first 3 year photobooks for her as a gift. Thanks for any help!! -Cheryl
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Wenshan - 8/7/2010 10:33:03
Just started using this. Would definitely like the deals on the 8x8 photobooks.

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By R.K. Dillard - 8/7/2010 12:03:22
>Just started using this. Would definitely like the deals on the 8x8 photobooks.
>
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>

Wenshan, I just sent you a PM. To access it, click the light orange, "Control Panel" button / link at the top of this page. It will take you to your messages.

Be happy and take care.
Regina K.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Asha Vigilante - 10/7/2010 0:12:49
Would love if i could give my god daughters (i have quite a few) some school bags.
Any backpack/school bag specials coming up? *crossing fingers*
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Katia S - 10/7/2010 6:30:02
Photobook 8x8 ys065rjsrp5a 5 days...

Bom uso!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Bobbie - 18/7/2010 3:31:24
I would like to see a deal on an 80 page 8x8 photobook. Thanks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By andy - 22/7/2010 13:39:27
I would love to see more coupon codes for scrapbook pages and especially the CUSTOM SHOULDER SLING BAG.

Thank you!
Lighter & Purse hangers!! Post By megan - 29/7/2010 13:47:40
i would love to get some more handbag hangers!!! my friends loooved mine, i would like to make them their own!! and lighters would be great also!!!
thanks
megan
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jack - 29/7/2010 23:13:11
>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ellie - 3/8/2010 3:37:23
Magnets, double sided hanging ornaments and 8x10 prints (not the collage ones) would be great :)

>Dear all,
>
>
>

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Charlotte Gill - 10/8/2010 9:09:34
I would LOVE some more pillow cases, the large ones. The 2 pillow cases for 9.99 with free shipping was a good deal. Would also LOVE multi design playing cards deals.
Thanks so much! Love all your stuff!! :)

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lyn Clarke - 13/8/2010 19:31:58
My all time favorites are the mini coin purses and the 20 page 8x8 books. I display all my books on one shelf so I can't switch from one size to another. Yes, if I was giving a book to someone else, the size would not matter. Last Christmas, I gave the mini coin purses to acquaintances. They were thrilled! I think those are a great way to say, "I want to give you something personal" without breaking the bank.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Roxana Mejia - 16/8/2010 11:21:56
I would love to get xxl netbook case codes,t shirt codes, memory card reader codes, belt buckle codes & pillow case codes,(lol long list but maybe ill get lucky with at least 1) & I agree with the 1 item of your choice free+free shipping thatd be dope!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By thao - 17/8/2010 12:37:51
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I would love to see special deals for 12x12 photo books, xxl netboook case and PUZZLE please. I've never seen any promo for puzzles
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By paula whatley - 19/8/2010 12:02:23
>Dear all,
>
>
>

purses, makeup bags, coin bags Please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Katia S - 19/8/2010 23:26:21
1 NewMember Letter Opener 05/18/2010 11/18/2010 No bihml4dsws39 Order Now
1 NewMember 2.25" Handbag Mirror 05/18/2010 11/18/2010 No be599fw56wlg Order Now
4 NewMember Rubber Coaster (Square) 05/18/2010 11/18/2010 No 37edy9s4mkts Order Now
4 NewMember Rubber Coaster (Round) 05/18/2010 11/18/2010 No nc226eelsfwj Order Now

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mika Tan - 28/8/2010 11:18:19
Will there ever be a USB flash drive promotion? Been eying on the rectangular ones for a while now. :)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By KDesigns - 6/9/2010 12:48:55
Would love specials on 12x12 books 8x8 books xxl netbook cases

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 18/9/2010 3:32:43
>I would really apreciate some more large volume 8x8 books (like 30 plus pages). You just had a 30 page deal and Im so mad at myself because I missed the code validation by one day, so all the books that I had been getting ready are just sittng there, and I cant afford them without a free shipping deal and dont want to shrink them to 20 pages.
>
>also a diaer bag would be an AWESOME new product. As would the photo charms for bracelts.

Me too. It's been a while.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ami - 20/9/2010 9:30:58
Would love to see codes for ties, aprons and t-shirts. All great Christmas ideas!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alicia - 22/9/2010 15:53:22
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hey,
Been going through the forum, and seems like alot of ppl r requesting for 9x7 (20pages) photobook, it would be nice if promotional codes could be sent to us. Thanks for the help
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Joshua Post - 23/9/2010 2:52:09
I am starting to think about Christmas presents, and am thinking about ordering photo ornaments for gifts. They would make great ties on gift boxes (e.g., instead of a bow), and would make great gifts for grandparents. I'm even thinking of doing a Family Christmas Tree (like a family tree, but a Christmas tree) with photo ornaments made from baby photos of all the kids and grandkids in the family. I'd order lots if there were a good sale/promo code for ornaments soon!
9X7 Book Codes Post By ibdawnk - 23/9/2010 21:44:21
I would love to see some more 9X7 book promos!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Norah deveau - 24/9/2010 23:05:11
I would love for coupons for watches! I love the watches and have 6 designed, but the shipping and price comes to a lot! I would love to see some coupons for watches!!!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vero - 25/9/2010 8:40:18
Hi Berry,
Photo books are great.. 8x8 are the ones i've printed the most.

It would be great to receive some cupon codes on that now.. as i'd like to make some copies of the book im making now, to give out.. about 6..

>Dear all,
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Norah deveau - 30/9/2010 23:14:47
I would love to see some codes for ornaments and watches!!! The watches are perfect for Christmas for dads and grandfathers!!! Please could we have some codes for these items!!!
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jen - 1/10/2010 0:10:33
Norah,

I have these two I'm not going to use - would you like them?

2 NewMember Round Metal Watch 05/09/2010 11/08/2011

Jen
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jen - 1/10/2010 0:15:35
Also, they have this special listed at the bottom of your Credits and Discounts page:

Coupon Code WTH688 Custom Watch $6.88/ea, free shipping. 02/01/2010 10/31/2010 Order Now

Looks like it aplies to any and all watches?

Jen
RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Norah deveau - 1/10/2010 7:42:52
>Also, they have this special listed at the bottom of your Credits and Discounts page:
>
>Coupon Code WTH688 Custom Watch $6.88/ea, free shipping. 02/01/2010 10/31/2010 Order Now
>
>Looks like it aplies to any and all watches?
>
>Jen

THANK YOU!!!!!
Norah
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 1/10/2010 16:33:46
how about tshirts and shower curtain. sale codes that last longer than a couple weeks would be great as well, since it is Christmas right around the corner it would be nice to place smaller sale orders all the time than one small order in a week or two. thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kimberly Ellis - 4/10/2010 16:05:09
I'd really like to see 9x7" Photo books on special!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anh Tan - 7/10/2010 12:21:27
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Can we please have a promo for puzzles, thanks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By John - 11/10/2010 22:19:18
11x14 Sale would be great!!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tammy - 13/10/2010 2:01:34
Would love some 8x8 photobooks with 30 or 39 pages for Christmas gifts!!

Thanks,
Tammy
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Petya Kirilova - 19/10/2010 4:31:19
I need a coupon for a 39p book 8x8.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By mim - 24/10/2010 5:58:19
I'd really love some 30pg photobooks of any size. I find 20 pages often too small & 39 page too big. :)

And specials on cards & calendars in the next few weeks would obviously be appreciated - took my Christmas photos yesterday :)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ContestCook - 24/10/2010 11:24:03
I hope we can get coupons for larger photobooks. 60-80-100 page books for all of the photos collected throughout the year. And soon or they won't be ready for xmas.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tammy - 27/10/2010 7:15:59
>So many people are asking for 8x8 photobooks, so come on artcow give us some credits please!!!
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Leanne - 27/10/2010 13:31:38
Thank you Artscows for the recent freebies. Have been designing my gifts and slowly ordering some. Would absolutely love 8x8 39 page (or more) for parents gifts to cover photos from the past year. Please. please Please.

Also maybe some more Hardcover notebooks if possible please.

ETA I just missed out on the cristmas card deal would it be possible to do another one please

RE:RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Leanne - 28/10/2010 10:08:01
Sorry to ask for even more but would it be possible to get bookmarks. Would love these as add on presents. Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Carole Abbey - 28/10/2010 23:29:03
>Dear all,
>
>
>
I know I seen tape measures with a personalized photo on this site. Why not put that up for sale codes?! I'd LOVE to get one for each of the men in our family for Christmas:)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mayukh Chakrabarty - 29/10/2010 10:53:09
Hi Berry,

If you can provide 60 page 12X12 photobook coupon for customers, then everybody will know the beuty of 12X12 photobook quality and size(Size matters ). Thanks a lot.

Mayukh

>Dear all,
>
>

Mayukh Chakrabarty
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Shannon - 1/11/2010 4:02:11
Would love to see some jiggsaw puzzle discounts
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle - 1/11/2010 4:16:48
Would love a deal for USB Flash Drives and Custom Wallets.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Dude - 1/11/2010 5:51:58
With the holiday season soon approaching, I would like to see a coupon code for the 4"x8" greeting cards.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tiffany - 9/11/2010 6:01:01
100 pages 8x8 photobook. I have been waiting for this for a long, long time. As the end of the year approaches, I really need it. Thanks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Joyce - 12/11/2010 10:59:33
I'd like a pair of men's flip flops please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Elizabeth King - 13/11/2010 12:13:16
Coupon code for the clock please!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amy Berrier - 18/11/2010 20:34:41
2-sided ornaments would be the best deal right now! Besides myself, there are 3 other ppl I know that wanted to order the ornaments with the sale, but found out it was only for one-sided ones. I was planning on ordering over 20 ornaments, but now I don't know if i will since there is no promo
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tara - 19/11/2010 7:02:30
Free shipping! Love that anytime (and I know there is a promo right now - - I'm just saying that I appreciate them!)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By amanda - 20/11/2010 6:13:55
I wanted to know if you were going to bring back the handbag hangers. I think it is such a cute product.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Shadan Hasan - 24/11/2010 5:44:26
we would like more deals in 9X7 Photobooks. We see deals for only 8X8 & 12X12 Books.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Toni Williams - 3/12/2010 14:47:41
I would love a deal on the shower curtains.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By TONILYNN - 4/12/2010 20:27:20
WITH ALL THE BUSINESS WE ALL HAVE GIVEN SINCE DAY 1 TILL NEWBEES WE SHOULD GET THINGS CREDITS, DUE TO THE FACT OTHERS ARE GONNA BE COMPETING... I JUST GOT WORD
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 7/12/2010 10:58:47
I would love to see all size blankets in the first come first served special sale... as the sale codes that come out for them don't last long enough. Those blankets take awhile to design and having them on sale for 2 to 3 months would be great. Also a sale on shower curtains so we will all buy one or two to test out and fall in love with them and then order more!!!!!
ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vitor Ribeiro - 14/12/2010 13:20:48
I'm sure MANY,MANY,MANY bPeople will be MORE than HAPPY if the Share & Earn returns...
That would be a hell of a holliday season present.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Michelle - 27/12/2010 6:14:17
I really need a 60 page book credit
12 x 12 photo books Post By Gayle - 27/12/2010 19:50:46
Hi,

Would really like to see promo for 12 x 12 photobooks. I see alot of people are asking for them

Thanks
Gayle
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By myphotos - 29/12/2010 17:15:19

8 x 8 Photobooks please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Pussyfoot - 6/1/2011 11:09:27
Hello,
Any chance you might offer custom guitar pics at some point???
Pussyfoot.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sonya Spencer - 7/1/2011 17:25:25
any word on a coupon code or sale happening soon on all sizes of fleece blankets?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Cida Merola - 10/1/2011 11:29:18
Free shipping and lowest price sale!!!Canvas 20" x 16" (Stretched)! please!Love this
Thank you!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vero - 11/1/2011 4:01:25
I like 8x8 photophooks.. thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Joyce - 2/2/2011 7:40:23
Me, too for a 12X12 credit. Would love to try this size and see how it turns out.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lina Safar - 2/2/2011 8:35:44
>Dear all,
>
>
>

11x8.5 & 12x12 Photobooks please.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jeremy Kerrigan - 7/2/2011 1:13:36
Larger photobooks, please! (more pages) The 20-page ones are not that useful... And more 12x18 print deals.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Linda Slycord - 13/2/2011 2:39:54
>Dear all,
>
>
>

12x12 and 8x8 book credits! Please!! And thank you!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sneha Abraham - 16/2/2011 9:35:21
I'd like to see some codes for the greeting cards. I only saw one review, but they sound fantastic and I'd like to order some.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Heidi - 4/3/2011 15:50:52
4X4 promotion please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Shawnee - 25/3/2011 2:44:20
PLEASE MORE 8X8'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Gail - 17/4/2011 14:39:00
PLEASE Bring back codes for the 39 PAGE 8X8 Books!!
Gail

>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By nikko - 17/4/2011 15:27:34
I totally agree with this more 39 page 8x8 pls :D thank you

>PLEASE Bring back codes for the 39 PAGE 8X8 Books!!
>Gail
>
>
>
>
>>>Dear all,
>>>
>>>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
>>>
>>>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Gloria - 18/4/2011 20:49:08
Hi Berry,

I would like the iPhone 4 case coupon again! As I missed out the discount last time!

Please...... Me n my husband just got the iPhone4! We need a nice iPhone case!

And few of my friends n colleagues looking for the iPhone case too!

Please have the promotion code again!

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

GF
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Carol Irwin - 27/4/2011 16:05:52
I would love a coupon deal to get some luggage tags in time for my summer holiday
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ya - 28/4/2011 16:33:16
I would like to get more coupon codes for books with more pages - as 39 pages, 60pages , etc.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Steven Berardino - 28/4/2011 23:51:26
I need iPhone 4 case coupons!!!!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By margarete - 29/4/2011 3:07:01
Hello, I need coupons for watches that I could use with free shipping. Thank you Berry.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By margarete - 5/5/2011 10:29:22
Dear Berry, is it possible to send us coupons for wall clocks that we could have free shipping? Thank you!! I love ARTSCOW!!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Bobbie - 6/5/2011 4:07:22
8x10 photos. I like the last promotion. Just waiting for another to order again.
Larger photobooks (59 or even more pages).
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By getthecamera - 12/6/2011 6:18:38
I'd love to receive some 8x8 39 page book coupons. I wish we had more time before the coupon expires.
I love your books and have made and purchased quite a few. Thanks for your great products!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Gail - 12/6/2011 10:44:32
I too would love to see some 8x8 book codes again.
I have made and purchased quite a few over the past years and have always loved the way they look.
My Family loves these books also.
Please bring the credits for the 8x8 books back soon.
Thank you Artscow for all your wonderful items.
Gail

>I'd love to receive some 8x8 39 page book coupons. I wish we had more time before the coupon expires.
>I love your books and have made and purchased quite a few. Thanks for your great products!
>
>
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rebecca Bryant - 15/6/2011 5:23:32
Me too!! I wlove the 8 x 8 photo books w/ free shipping. I wish we could have a code for a 39 page with free shipping. That would be great.:))

>I have made and purchased quite a few over the past years and have always loved the way they look.
>My Family loves these books also.
>Please bring the credits for the 8x8 books back soon.
>Thank you Artscow for all your wonderful items.
>Gail
>
>
>
>>I'd love to receive some 8x8 39 page book coupons. I wish we had more time before the coupon expires.
>>I love your books and have made and purchased quite a few. Thanks for your great products!
>>
>>
>>>Dear all,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rebecca Bryant - 15/6/2011 5:24:35
Me too!! I wlove the 8 x 8 photo books w/ free shipping. I wish we could have a code for a 39 page with free shipping. That would be great.:))

>I have made and purchased quite a few over the past years and have always loved the way they look.
>My Family loves these books also.
>Please bring the credits for the 8x8 books back soon.
>Thank you Artscow for all your wonderful items.
>Gail
>
>
>
>>I'd love to receive some 8x8 39 page book coupons. I wish we had more time before the coupon expires.
>>I love your books and have made and purchased quite a few. Thanks for your great products!
>>
>>
>>>Dear all,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amanda Taylor - 17/6/2011 10:15:18
I would love to have a coupon for a stretched canvas or maybe just free shipping for one. Really wanting to try one out!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amanda Taylor - 17/6/2011 10:16:23
I would love to have a coupon for a stretched canvas or maybe just free shipping for one. Really wanting to try one out!
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Linda - 17/6/2011 17:08:51
Amanda, if go to the following link there's a coupon for a stretched canvas with free shipping...
http://apps.facebook.com/artscow/?ref=bookmarks&count=0

>I would love to have a coupon for a stretched canvas or maybe just free shipping for one. Really wanting to try one out!
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rinku Shah - 29/6/2011 21:00:07
I would love a coupon deal for some 8X10 prints.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lloyd Hopkin - 14/7/2011 9:09:47
PLease let me know if you have a 9x7 photobook code to spare.

Thank you
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lloyd Hopkin - 14/7/2011 9:09:48
PLease let me know if you have a 9x7 photobook code to spare.

Thank you
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Cheryl - 21/7/2011 8:36:00
Yes! LOVE the free 8 x 8 photo books!
>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Irina Serebrina - 23/7/2011 3:37:53
Hi all!
Thanks so lot for FREE 8x8 photo books, I use them, but I would like to make few books with another size 12x12 30 pages. PLEASE!!!
Thanks,
Irina

>Yes! LOVE the free 8 x 8 photo books!
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mrs. S - 27/7/2011 23:58:43
PLEASE extend the delux book deals!!! I didn't have time to finish mine!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Yaya - 1/8/2011 7:13:38
Could I get 8x8 photo book, 30 page, for $9.99 shipped coupon? Mine was just expired today, actualy should expire tomorrow(8/1). THanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sandy Kreps - 4/8/2011 0:05:42
I really need some 2-sided dog tags for back-to-school please! The dog tags are awesome for labeling backpacks and lunchboxes! Thanks so much!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Carley - 16/8/2011 19:57:43
Would really like to see a luggage tag sale!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rebecca Bryant - 17/8/2011 23:16:18
>I would like to get more coupon codes for books with more pages - as 39 pages, 60pages , etc.

I would also like more codes for books with more pages and also more 8x8 books and 7x5 books! Thanks
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Thea - 20/8/2011 23:17:49
I have the same request, 39 and 60 paged 8x8 photobook credits.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Heather - 21/8/2011 3:44:08
I would love a deal on shoulder bag or bucket bag to make for Christmas gifts!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here!: Prints 8X10 & 12X18 please Post By Dyonne - 30/8/2011 1:36:08
I continue to notice frequent requests in the forums for larger prints, and I personally have been waiting for a while for someone to post some. I would be really great to see a promo or some account credits for 8X10 prints or collages (I need collages myself) and 12 x 18 prints.

Please please please......
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Nikki Shadursky - 31/8/2011 10:29:37
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi!

I'm looking for 4x6, 8x10, wallets, and 12x18!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rebecca Alley - 4/9/2011 1:12:21
Would love 1" button and/or magnet code !!!!
>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By MsTinaK - 6/9/2011 0:32:12
I missed the blanket coupon deal and I really need one! I have my first grandchild due Dec 1st and the baby shower fast approaching! There's so many things I want to make, but especially a few of the mini fleece blankets. I have one ready to go, adorable as can be, but about fell over at the total cost. :(

Tina

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By dayna higa - 11/9/2011 20:25:35
>Dear all,
>
>
>
sling bag coupons.Please please please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Nicola - 16/9/2011 17:28:35
Plates!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Louisa - 13/10/2011 14:16:08
I just missed out on the shoulder bag sale which ended two days ago. The 18.99 free shipping one. Can you please extend that promotion code?? I want to get two bags!! Please...

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vero - 13/10/2011 22:01:52
Mabe you want this free credit:

Classic Tote Bag 11/07/2011 94fg6st61x47

>I just missed out on the shoulder bag sale which ended two days ago. The 18.99 free shipping one. Can you please extend that promotion code?? I want to get two bags!! Please...
>
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vero - 13/10/2011 22:04:52
Hi I wont be using this ones:

10 Magnet (Heart) 11/07/2011 ha1yvf7hj6no

>Would love 1" button and/or magnet code !!!!
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Louisa - 14/10/2011 1:05:32
Thanks for the kind offer. But I wanted to get something for my mom and she preferred the shoulder bag.

>Mabe you want this free credit:
>
>Classic Tote Bag 11/07/2011 94fg6st61x47
>
>
>
>
>>I just missed out on the shoulder bag sale which ended two days ago. The 18.99 free shipping one. Can you please extend that promotion code?? I want to get two bags!! Please...
>>
>>>Dear all,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Phyllis - 19/10/2011 11:57:18
Would love more 8x8 book credits!!! Both 20 & 30 pages.

Phyllis
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Anh Tan - 29/10/2011 11:31:02
Handbag Mirrors, Girls Sling Bags & Dog Tags please. Thank you.
More Stretched Canvas Prints COUPON CODES please! Post By Cheri - 2/11/2011 2:35:24
I have just started ordering STRETCHED CANVAS PRINTS, and enjoy them! Please post more COUPONS for STRETCHED CANVAS PRINTS (sizes 6x6 through 12x20" are the most useful for holiday gifts) and the BIGGER SIZES are great for home. ALL SIZES are appreciated!
-Kelia

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Danielle - 21/11/2011 4:42:26
Berry i am ordering 13 calenders for christmas gifts can I get a coupon code please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kolja Geldmacher - 23/11/2011 4:37:16
Hey,
what about a "Shower Special" Coupon for Shower Curtains... :D
Thanks in advance
KG
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By V George - 30/11/2011 5:17:59
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Photocube and ornament please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alicia Maurer - 5/12/2011 11:13:41
recycle bags please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By jennyslet santana - 16/12/2011 2:43:22
I would appreciate codes or deals on mugs! Thankyou!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Chris C - 17/12/2011 9:08:27
Hi,

I was very disappointed to just miss out on this offer on the new 8.5" x 11" photobooks:

11 x 8.5 Book Coupon Code : 11X8560P
Expiry Date : 11 / 30 / 2011
11" x 8.5" sixty-paged photo book - $29.99

Any chance you could please extend or rerun this offer?

I'm sure it would help drum up interest in your new product!

Many thanks!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Becky Hunzicker - 21/12/2011 23:12:58
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I have a family full of golfers and collectors. How about some deals on lighters, cigarette case and the golf items
Becky
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Val - 30/12/2011 13:36:58
Some 4x6 prints please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lyn - 18/1/2012 18:17:59
Percentage off storewide with free shipping for short periods of time throughout the year, not only just before Christmas when it could be too late to receive goods.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Amanda Konesni - 11/2/2012 8:04:09
I would love to see flip flops, pillowcases, or various bags (like the sling bag or the shoulder bags) on sale with codes....they seem to be filling up my saved designs folder, but I've been in the hospital most of the year and am trying to go sparingly on my savings to start stocking up for Christmas. Having a sale code for these similar to the mini coin purses or the cosmetic bags would be great! (I bought around 10 coin purses and 9 cosmetic bags with the codes lol)
Mandi
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Leanna - 20/3/2012 3:44:24
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I'd love to see free shipping codes for large quantities of prints. I have 400-500 4x6 prints I need to have made but hesitate due to the cost of shipping.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Desmond Walls - 12/4/2012 23:56:06
More 8 X 8 and 12 x 12 photo books, please!

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Vanessa - 28/4/2012 0:37:30
Cosmetics bags please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Mary Chan - 1/6/2012 3:43:10
I was bummed that I missed out on the sitewide sale + free shipping. I really wanted to get a bunch of stuff - can't wait for the next 25% Off + Free shipping sale! Please bring this sale sometime soon! Also, would love love love to have a deal on backpacks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jacob - 2/6/2012 23:34:34

Wallat pictures please :)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By margarete - 17/6/2012 11:11:35
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi Berry,

I need coupons for wall clocks and watches. Thank you!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Meredith Hazel - 20/6/2012 3:58:42
>Dear all,
>
>
>Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like

Can you pleale please post some deals on classic shoulder bags Thank you
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rinku Shah - 26/6/2012 1:51:34
Any 8x10 codes would be greatly appreciated.
Deal Request Post By Elyse Gold - 6/7/2012 3:18:16
Please re offer the following deal:

Thank you!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Elyse Gold - 6/7/2012 3:19:48
Please reoffer the following deal. THANKS

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alan Liang - 13/7/2012 15:43:42
Looking for 8x8 photo book code that doesn't expire until the end of this month. I'd much appreciate it if someone could send me one, thank you.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Diane Gile - 18/7/2012 22:34:47
Hi everyone, I would like codes for 4X6 prints if possible. I don't have any on my account and would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Nickki Hill - 25/7/2012 22:15:04
Hi Barry~

I am always looking for more 8x10 photo colleges...and 8x10 prints~! thank you~!
All the great deals with Arts Cow has allowed me to try so many things that I never would have. It is so appreciated.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alan Liang - 9/8/2012 20:04:38
Hello, if someone could please supply me with 1 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages) and/or 1 Pillow Case I'd be really grateful.

Thank you.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By st low - 26/8/2012 8:09:16
3 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages)expiring 09/22/2012No 12d60cv1q0zz

>Hello, if someone could please supply me with 1 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages) and/or 1 Pillow Case I'd be really grateful.
>
>Thank you.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rebecca - 21/9/2012 21:08:33
Hey,

On the lookout for photobook codes if possible

Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Pat Kirby - 21/9/2012 22:30:30
Would love to see more coupons on 3D cards, so that we can use for the holiday season.
Patty K
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Melissa Mullins - 29/9/2012 22:57:55
FREE Photo Books - Expire soon. I won't be using these ones, so someone else may as well!

3 available 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages) Expiring soon, Time Left: 3 days 20 hours 38 mins - Code: z7w8zon6j0om TAKEN
3 available 6x6 Photo Book (20 pages) Expiring soon, Time Left: 6 days 0 hour 41 mins - Code: 0i7616ci3qy9
3 available 9x7 Photo Book (20 pages) Expiring soon, Time Left: 6 days 0 hour 41 mins - Code: e2jkmofr9tz6

This is as of 10:45am EASTERN TIME - Saturday, Sept 29th

Enjoy!

>Hey,
>
>On the lookout for photobook codes if possible
>
>Thanks
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By john owens - 1/10/2012 14:32:53
Hi,

Anybody got some free 6x4 print coupons handy?

Many thanks, John
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By oksana - 1/10/2012 22:33:23
I would really appreciate promotional prices / codes on large-size prints, poster prints, and canvases

Thank you!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Pat Kirby - 2/10/2012 0:55:26
A coupon (including shipping) for the 3
D popup cards
. I would dearly love to order some special Xmas 3D. cards.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Alex - 25/10/2012 11:20:55
offer 2 Cosmetic Bag (Small) 10/25/2012Expiring ogemsgvm23jp
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By oksana - 14/11/2012 19:19:06
i would appreciate 8x8 books codes - books that are 39 and more pages
thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Petya Kirilova - 25/11/2012 3:05:27
I need a Wall Calener coupon.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rinku Shah - 9/12/2012 20:17:53
Hi,

Looking for deals on 8x10 prints

Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Sally - 10/1/2013 6:26:39
8x8 or 12x12 photo books in the larger size (60 or 100pages)please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ariela - 22/1/2013 3:43:27
I could REALLY use 3 free mini coin purse codes!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Marilisa - 27/1/2013 2:42:58
I would like to have a coupon on mini coin purse, please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By natalia uzhva - 28/1/2013 14:41:20
I buy a lot from you lately ,
i would like to see a coupon for shopping bags , mirror,tiles + better quality different material on doormats and blankets
since i will be ordering a lot in future Please
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By claire evans - 13/3/2013 18:48:20
A good 9x7 photobook deal please! Or a good discount for ordering 10 books or more perhaps.

Thanks.

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Cindy - 6/4/2013 0:55:27
>I'd love to see a deal on a case for the Samsung Note 2. I know quite a few people who would love to personalize one for their phone. Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By princeofrose - 21/4/2013 5:49:15
Hello I really want pencil bag codes or cosmetic bag codes
If there are any out there that someone isn't currently using I would love to use it!
Please tell me how long the code is going to last as well if possible!
Thank you very much!

And I loved the 99centspromo unfortunately I missed it and wasn't able to make my stuff in time to use it *cries*
Thanks ahead of time! :D
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Eden Bethell - 25/4/2013 17:02:41
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I'd like to see deals on a few things - particularly deals where we redeem the credits from referral;

T-shirts
USB Flash Drives
Phone cases
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Angie - 15/5/2013 10:09:39
I would love Canvas Print Coupons to try.

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Emily - 18/5/2013 18:49:00
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Hi!

I would love to see a deal for some assorted stamps please! I would love to order a bunch of them (at least 3) for using on the pupil's work at school. With free shipping would be amazing (so 3 for $... free shipping) as I'm in the UK and international postage is very high :(
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Diana Cris De Jesus - 4/6/2013 23:49:29
I like to try scrapbooking 8x8 and 12x12 because I love scrapbooking very much.It would be a great gift for my friends and cousins this coming December.Thanks a lot.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By dorota - 6/6/2013 17:48:52
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
>
>I'd like to see deals on a few things - particularly deals where we redeem the credits from referral;
>
>T-shirts
>USB Flash Drives
>Phone cases

T-shirts - most wanted :)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Angeye - 9/6/2013 4:22:20
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Would love to see a sale on purses!
Check out my kits!! http://www.artscow.com/user/angeye-1514611
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Brett - 19/6/2013 9:41:41
There was a coupon for 3 large prints for 25$. Can you post this so I can take advantage of it!
Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Laura - 3/7/2013 4:04:53
Free Shipping or a shipping price for a pack of items. For only 3 items the shipping fee is $15. Too expensive for me.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By chenyin - 4/7/2013 14:13:42
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Multi-purpose Cards (Rectangle) with free shipping
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Divek - 20/7/2013 17:29:16
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Could anyone share some handphone cover coupons?

THanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By poncin - 22/7/2013 5:28:28
hello you have a discount code with 25% discount and free shipping
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Megan Lee Ahles - 26/8/2013 21:49:02
Hi Berry! I'm looking to make a puzzle. Any puzzles codes out there? :)

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By cathie - 29/8/2013 5:25:47
Hi Barry
I am looking for codes for make-up bags / cosmetic bags. I am a new member and did not get the chance to use my free deals on these bags.
Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By amanda - 4/9/2013 7:23:16
items for specific amounts that include free shipping are great, i love your products but can never order unless free shipping, because the shipping is way to much. please make the halloween40 have free shipping again. it did a few days ago and today when i went to order the shipping is no longer free, and i just spent so much time designing my products. :-(
Amanda
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Marijana - 5/9/2013 12:42:23
Could we please have deals on umbrellas and acrylic photo blocks again? Thank you.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Flora Cheung - 22/10/2013 23:28:03
I would like more credits for tote bags...i.e. 6 more credits.... thanks so much

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Johnnie - 9/11/2013 23:56:12
Please add the playing card coupons. I would really like to see those.

Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By heidi crawford - 18/11/2013 18:05:43
Could you please have a deal on double sided neck ties and umbrellas? That would be amazing!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kelly - 19/11/2013 0:49:37
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Free Shipping on Blankets would be great. Thank You!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Tom - 14/12/2013 0:04:28
I'd love a discount on sport metal watches and t-shirts.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By claire evans - 31/12/2013 16:05:54
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Because I have had to add a lot of pages to my 9 x 7 books, the discount codes do not give me a very good price because they do not give discounts on extra pages. Could we have a discount code which works on order total instead? I would like to make a larger order volume if shipping and discount codes allowed. Failing that, how about offering a 40 page 9 x 7 book? Thanks
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Soulaw - 3/1/2014 2:37:46
Discount of stretched canvas with free shipping if possible :), thanks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By JJudit - 7/1/2014 19:18:26
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I would appreciate (as a new member) a coupon code to 8*8 Photo Book. :-)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Isobel Webb - 9/1/2014 5:05:17
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Are you guys still checking this? If so, I only just heard about when you were doing the 99cent cosmetic bags offer and I am gutted that I missed it! Please, please, please do this again!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lee - 27/1/2014 0:50:40
>Dear all,
>
>
>

looking for more ornaments and 2 sided ones as well!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Monica Bell - 29/1/2014 15:01:45
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I would like to see more offers for ornaments, I just got my order in and they are great. Better than I hoped. I just need more deals cause I cant afford to pay full price plus shipping. Make sure its for all ornament types.

Thank you,
Monica

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Randi L. Stanley - 10/3/2014 8:26:35
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Pillow cases and garden flags
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By kelli a bard - 4/4/2014 2:34:52
>Dear all,
>
>
>

I've been away for a while, but I dont think I've seen codes for 8x8 or 12x12 scrapbook pages! Not the books, but WOULD love to see some deals for the pages!!!! :)

Thanks!!!!
Kelli
~ Kelli
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Marijana - 28/4/2014 18:44:10
Could we PLEASE have a deal on full print recycle bags?
Thank you.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lanie - 29/4/2014 15:17:42
Hello Marijana ,

I'm sorry to inform you that we do not have promotions for full print recycle bags at the moment. Furthermore, we are unable to provide a full assumption on the next promotion for this item. You may subscribe to our newsletter or visit our facebook fan page to receive the latest promotion we are offering.

Alternately, you may checkout special offers that may be valid for your purchase. http://www.artscow.com/promote/fcfs.aspx

Thank you.

Lanie
Customer Service Officer
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By kit c-johns - 4/5/2014 15:37:51
Does anyone have any 7x5 Photo Book (20 pages) codes they are willing to give ? Or I can share for another code if need be.

Thanks in advance. :)

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Rob Lowe - 16/1/2015 22:14:45
Need playing cards codes please.
Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Emily - 18/1/2015 21:08:23
Deals on the clothing and umbrellas are always welcome!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jenny Tang - 19/1/2015 19:30:31
Is there any mobile phone case promotion at the moment?

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Jenny Tang - 19/1/2015 19:31:13
Is there any mobile phone case promotion at the moment?

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Eric Dumouchel - 28/2/2015 19:53:11
Good day!

Would it be possible to have the custom 54 cards at 50%+ free shipping?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Kaitlin Wilson - 9/5/2015 21:23:10
I would also love the custom 54 design playing cards at 50% + free shipping.
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Lanie - 11/5/2015 15:27:12
Hello Kaithlin Wilson,

I am afraid we do not have that promotion you are looking for at the moment. You may have a look at the special offers or facebook fan page for the promotions we are currently offering at https://www.facebook.com/ArtsCow and http://www.artscow.com/promote/fcfs.aspx

Lanie
Customer Service Officer
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Soulaw - 27/5/2015 2:30:50
Stretched canvas! They make great gifts, thanks.
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Brittany Robichaud - 15/9/2015 10:21:43
I really like the 3 printed clothing items for a lower price and free shipping deals that have been going on, and hope to see more of them :)
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By RD - 15/9/2015 23:55:23
Please consider adding more apparel items for men such as shorts, swim trunks, sweatpants and pyjama bottoms.

Thank you
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Su - 23/9/2015 13:06:37
Firstly, a big big thank you to Artscow!!
I have been ordering photo prints, magnets, apparel and other stuff since 2012 and it's always been the best service, fast delivery and good quality!

Please bring in more items for Kids, especially clothing items.. and much looser stuff like sun dresses, sun suits for kids, and blouses and tops for ladies (other than the tshirt material). My kids are so happy when I get them something with their own prints on it!

Cheers!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By oksana - 28/9/2015 5:23:14
I would really appreciate this deal again and soon -- 8" x 8" - $12.99 (39 paged)

Is it likely it will be available soon? ~ Thanks!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By oksana - 28/9/2015 5:24:00
I would really appreciate this deal again and soon -- 8" x 8" - $12.99 (39 paged)

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By oksana - 28/9/2015 5:24:47

RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Shawna Hakes - 24/10/2015 0:01:34
I would love to have free ornament codes. I use them every year as gifts to my grandkids. Even with the shipping it is cheaper than other companies and I need to get started so I have them in time. Thanks for great products!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Shawna Hakes - 24/10/2015 0:02:20
I would love to have free ornament codes. I use them every year as gifts to my grandkids. Even with the shipping it is cheaper than other companies and I need to get started so I have them in time. Thanks for great products!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Shawna Hakes - 24/10/2015 0:03:09
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Shawna Hakes - 24/10/2015 0:03:56
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Angie - 29/3/2016 21:03:27
I need codes for Notebooks and 18 month calendars or free shipping on these items.
Thanks

>Dear all,
>
>
>
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By ashley - 10/5/2016 3:13:26
>Dear all,
>
>
>

Your company is the only one I use for my photo books because I trust the quality. It has been quite some time since I've seen the credits for books given, is it possible to have more of those coming around more often?
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Selina - 23/7/2016 0:14:54
>Dear all,
>
>
>

More deals on two-sided cushion covers and free shipping that can be combined with other offers would be appreciated!!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Ellie80 - 19/8/2016 2:21:29
>Dear all,
>
>
>

8x8 photobooks and ornaments please
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Heather Doman - 20/10/2016 2:30:59
>>Dear all,
>>
>>
>>
>

Photobooks and calendars, please!
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Post By Marijana - 26/10/2016 11:22:57
Could you please make a deal on flano scarves? :)
Thanks so much!