URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=33545
lost dog tags Post By kim griest - 6/4/2009 19:02:14
I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY!! I sent customer sevice two inquiries about 2 dog tags I have not recieved. PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I oredered 3 dogs tags after the 2 and have had them for a week---What's up. Obviously they have been lost or the order was misplaced. Please redo and send ASAP I need them for a Easter gift.!!!!!@
RE:lost dog tags Post By kim griest - 6/4/2009 19:05:08
ps order number is 795496
RE:lost dog tags Post By April - 6/5/2009 9:25:21
>I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY!! I sent customer sevice two inquiries about 2 dog tags I have not recieved. PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I oredered 3 dogs tags after the 2 and have had them for a week---What's up. Obviously they have been lost or the order was misplaced. Please redo and send ASAP I need them for a Easter gift.!!!!!@

I have had the same problem for 2 months now! i placed my order since the 1st week of MARCH and still have not gotten my order. It was shipped last march 23 according to them but I still have not gotten them and despite several emails, I have not gotten any response!

My order # is 795969....maybe somebody can help us out here???
RE:RE:lost dog tags Post By Michelle Eaves - 8/5/2009 2:11:03
This happened to me as well and after I emailed them they told me to wait 30 days/one month and then contact them again and they would reship my item. So after 30 days of waiting (from the ship date) I contacted them again and they reshipped my items. In the mean time I also received someone else's shipment.