URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=35821
HELP!!! Trying to do the photo pillowcases and code is going to expire!!! Post By Christa - 21/5/2009 13:27:26
I have been trying and trying to do the photo pillowcases for my three daughters, as their father is currently in Iraq. For the life of me, I can't figure out WHY EVERY single photo uploaded to the pillowcase template is showing that it will be poor resolution. I KNOW for a fact it is not me, as I have a Canon 40D camera that I use for photography work. I NEED to get these pillowcases done so I can use the code for free shipping and the promo price, as I will be purchasing 5 of them.

HELP FAST!!!!!!!!
RE:HELP!!! Trying to do the photo pillowcases and code is going to expire!!! Post By Alan Poh - 22/5/2009 11:11:25
First thing, what is the resolution of the photo u load? (You may have loaded lower resolution, after you edit or whatever)
2nd, what is the setting of your camera? (U may have set a lower resolution than the max capability of your camera)
RE:HELP!!! Trying to do the photo pillowcases and code is going to expire!!! Post By Berry - 22/5/2009 13:05:27
Please try to make "photo collage" instead of one single photo. The result will be much better.

For file size more than 2MB, it can work with pillow case, forget that warning mark. You can order.
-----------------------------------------------
Berry
ArtsCow.com