URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=36088
Problem saving photo book Post By Melissa Coultas - 27/5/2009 14:32:10
Please help! I am getting so frustrated! I am working on a photo book and I just noticed that when I add anything new, the message in the lower left screen says Please login to save. I am logged in! And nothing is being saved in the photo book!
Thank you!
Mel
RE:Problem saving photo book Post By Berry - 27/5/2009 14:44:20
Sorry, for this case, nobody can save you.

You need to "save" all the time.

Be careful next time, please.

-----------------------------------------------
Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:Problem saving photo book Post By Melissa Coultas - 28/5/2009 0:05:52
>Sorry, for this case, nobody can save you.
>
>You need to "save" all the time.
>
>Be careful next time, please.
>
>
That's the problem! It will not let me save! I tried adding a balloon to the page and immediately got the message at the bottom that said to login. It will not let me save after I add something new.
RE:RE:RE:Problem saving photo book HELP PLEASE?? Post By Melissa Coultas - 29/5/2009 7:43:33
>>Sorry, for this case, nobody can save you.
>>
>>You need to "save" all the time.
>>
>>Be careful next time, please.
>>
>>
>That's the problem! It will not let me save! I tried adding a balloon to the page and immediately got the message at the bottom that said to login. It will not let me save after I add something new.

Ok, I guess Berry isn't going to respond anymore.
The problem I am having is with the kits, I can't use them in my photo books anymore and I have no idea why not. I can use features from the kits on other project like the playing cards with no problem.
If I add anything to a photo page from one of the kits, it tells me to login to save. I get this error message immediately after hitting the save button.
Anyone? Help?
RE:Problem saving photo book HELP PLEASE?? Post By Melissa Coultas - 3/6/2009 4:35:18
ANYONE???
Problem saving photo book HELP PLEASE?? Post By Melissa Coultas - 6/6/2009 13:21:26
This looks to finally be fixed. Thank you!!!