URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=39177
Does anyone have any 4x6 prints they aren't going to use?? I desperately need them for my SEAWORLD Post By Mark - 30/7/2009 0:04:31
Hello. Does anyone have 4x6 prints they aren't going to use? I have some things I could trade. I need these so I can finish ordering my prints from our Seaworld trip last week. Please PM me.

Thanks so much!!!
RE:Does anyone have any 4x6 prints they aren't going to use?? I desperately need them for my SEAWOR Post By ann - 30/7/2009 0:29:33
I sent you a PM
RE:Does anyone have any 4x6 prints they aren't going to use?? I desperately need them for my SEAWOR Post By Jana - 30/7/2009 0:40:07
Sent you a PM, too. I could use them myself but I need to downsize a bit, ordering way too much stuff...

>Hello. Does anyone have 4x6 prints they aren't going to use? I have some things I could trade. I need these so I can finish ordering my prints from our Seaworld trip last week. Please PM me.
>
>Thanks so much!!!
RE:Does anyone have any 4x6 prints they aren't going to use?? I desperately need them for my SEAWOR Post By Mark - 2/8/2009 5:17:54
THANKS!!!!
RE:Does anyone have any 4x6 prints they aren't going to use?? I desperately need them for my SEAWOR Post By Mark - 2/8/2009 5:18:30
THANKS SO MUCH TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! I really appreciate it!! I was able to finish ordering my pics!!