URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=51124
Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By Kendra - 16/2/2010 11:12:09
Hope I did my first free credit post right!:

10 TransferIn 7x5 Photo Book (20 pages) 01/06/2010 Expiring soon, Time Left: 3 days 15 hours 12 mins No i9gy4uxew9ax Order Now
1 TransferIn Stainless Steel Watch 02/21/2009 Expiring soon, Time Left: 5 days 1 hour 41 mins No 950pa2phdnaj Order Now
1 NewMember 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages) 02/08/2010 Expiring soon, Time Left: 5 days 19 hours 36 mins No nc9quczcyco2 Order Now
10 TransferIn 7x5 Photo Book (20 pages) 01/10/2010 02/23/2010 No jfhdn57vzw3f
2 TransferIn Playing Cards (Heart) 08/25/2009 02/24/2010 No 3d0ls2vixg2y Order
2 TransferIn Prints 12" x 18" 02/03/2010 03/03/2010 No tzn1nyki0o1z Order Now
10 TransferIn Prints Wallet (4) 02/04/2010 03/03/2010 No t2lwkdkq8tmh Order Now
10 TransferIn Prints Wallet (4) 02/05/2010 03/04/2010 No mnklucei7jjk Order Now
2 TransferIn Playing Cards (Round) 09/05/2009 03/04/2010 No 652dikni671c Order
50 NewMember Prints 5" x 7" 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No lfeb0spgyxjv Order Now
4 NewMember Rubber Coaster (Square) 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No bpzc5p9eo1uj Order
4 NewMember Rubber Coaster (Round) 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No ymaixed5jeme Order
5 NewMember Prints 8" x 10" 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No 85bltfi8l71t
5 NewMember Collage 8" x 10" 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No lyrlhwm2v7xq
1 NewMember Money Clip Watch 02/08/2010 10/07/2010 No 2tesx3mvzn8v
2 NewMember 3-in-1 Golf Divot 02/08/2010 02/07/2011 No np31j16paafh
5 NewMember Golf Ball Marker Hat Clip 02/08/2010 02/07/2011 No 1byhy2gvp9h5
5 NewMember Car Window Sign 02/08/2010 05/07/2011 No ls1bxhp5e70r
2 NewMember 3-Ring Key Chain 02/08/2010 05/07/2011 No 3p06c3a1e2zw


POST WHAT YOU TAKE SO OTHERS DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME.
RE:Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By OSeaGal - 16/2/2010 12:47:31
Thank you for the following:


>1 TransferIn Stainless Steel Watch 02/21/2009 Expiring soon, Time Left: 5 days 1 hour 41 mins No 950pa2phdnaj Order Now
>2 TransferIn Playing Cards (Heart) 08/25/2009 02/24/2010 No 3d0ls2vixg2y Order
>2 TransferIn Prints 12" x 18" 02/03/2010 03/03/2010 No tzn1nyki0o1z Order Now
>2 TransferIn Playing Cards (Round) 09/05/2009 03/04/2010 No 652dikni671c Order
>5 NewMember Car Window Sign 02/08/2010 05/07/2011 No ls1bxhp5e70r
>
RE:Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By sandy - 16/2/2010 13:03:32
10 TransferIn Prints Wallet (4) 02/04/2010 03/03/2010 No t2lwkdkq8tmh
50 5X7 prints.
I took both of these thank you very much
sandy

>Hope I did my first free credit post right!:
>
>10 TransferIn 7x5 Photo Book (20 pages) 01/06/2010 Expiring soon, Time Left: 3 days 15 hours 12 mins No i9gy4uxew9ax Order Now
>1 TransferIn Stainless Steel Watch 02/21/2009 Expiring soon, Time Left: 5 days 1 hour 41 mins No 950pa2phdnaj Order Now
>1 NewMember 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages) 02/08/2010 Expiring soon, Time Left: 5 days 19 hours 36 mins No nc9quczcyco2 Order Now
>10 TransferIn 7x5 Photo Book (20 pages) 01/10/2010 02/23/2010 No jfhdn57vzw3f
>2 TransferIn Playing Cards (Heart) 08/25/2009 02/24/2010 No 3d0ls2vixg2y Order
>2 TransferIn Prints 12" x 18" 02/03/2010 03/03/2010 No tzn1nyki0o1z Order Now
>10 TransferIn Prints Wallet (4) 02/04/2010 03/03/2010 No t2lwkdkq8tmh Order Now
>10 TransferIn Prints Wallet (4) 02/05/2010 03/04/2010 No mnklucei7jjk Order Now
>2 TransferIn Playing Cards (Round) 09/05/2009 03/04/2010 No 652dikni671c Order
>50 NewMember Prints 5" x 7" 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No lfeb0spgyxjv Order Now
>4 NewMember Rubber Coaster (Square) 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No bpzc5p9eo1uj Order
>4 NewMember Rubber Coaster (Round) 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No ymaixed5jeme Order
>5 NewMember Prints 8" x 10" 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No 85bltfi8l71t
>5 NewMember Collage 8" x 10" 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No lyrlhwm2v7xq
>1 NewMember Money Clip Watch 02/08/2010 10/07/2010 No 2tesx3mvzn8v
>2 NewMember 3-in-1 Golf Divot 02/08/2010 02/07/2011 No np31j16paafh
>5 NewMember Golf Ball Marker Hat Clip 02/08/2010 02/07/2011 No 1byhy2gvp9h5
>5 NewMember Car Window Sign 02/08/2010 05/07/2011 No ls1bxhp5e70r
>2 NewMember 3-Ring Key Chain 02/08/2010 05/07/2011 No 3p06c3a1e2zw
>
>
>POST WHAT YOU TAKE SO OTHERS DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME.
RE:Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By Jennifer Sneed - 16/2/2010 14:08:17
Thanks for these!
>5 NewMember Golf Ball Marker Hat Clip 02/08/2010 02/07/2011 No 1byhy2gvp9h5
RE:Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By Kendra - 16/2/2010 17:05:29
You're all very welcome! Thank you for posting & glad I got it right! Glad to give back. Pls see my post down below re: looking for later in the year expiring 4x6 prints PLS!
RE:RE:Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By Jennifer Sneed - 16/2/2010 20:00:28
>You're all very welcome! Thank you for posting & glad I got it right! Glad to give back. Pls see my post down below re: looking for later in the year expiring 4x6 prints PLS!

Sent you a PM about the 4x6s!
RE:RE:Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By Jennifer G - 17/2/2010 5:12:29


Thanks for the 8x10s! Thank you thank you thank you!
5 NewMember Prints 8" x 10" 02/08/2010 03/07/2010 No 85bltfi8l71t
RE:Mixed Bag of Free Credits- Post what you take! Post By Kendra - 17/2/2010 7:40:47
Thanks Jennifer! I replied to your message.

Still lots left! Thank you for replying what you've taken guys! That way ppl aren't wasting their time & getting their hopes up!