URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=53774
9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By getthecamera - 20/4/2010 7:51:14
I've been working on a 9x7 book for a few days. Tonight I went in and began adding more layouts. When I drag the picture to the layout it says empty. Last night it worked fine. Anyone know what's happening? I was also disappointed that there are no layout for this size book - why not?
RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By Joshua Gilreath - 20/4/2010 10:53:56
Same here...frustrating! Anyone resolve the "empty" issue??
RE:RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By Joyce - 21/4/2010 7:01:58
>Same here...frustrating! Anyone resolve the "empty" issue??
me too - does this mean that the pages are really empty? Or will my layouts re-appear?? This is too much wasted time if they have to be done over.
RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By DENISE ZAVAGNO - 21/4/2010 21:54:42
>I've been working on a 9x7 book for a few days. Tonight I went in and began adding more layouts. When I drag the picture to the layout it says empty. Last night it worked fine. Anyone know what's happening? I was also disappointed that there are no layout for this size book - why not?

I am using my French Linens Kit that is in the contest...and it,too is showing my layers as empty. But when I go into the editing to add photos, the papers and embellishments are there. It is weird. I emailed artscow. Here is a copy of the email:
Hello,
Thank you for choosing ArtsCow.com. Our systems are currently undergoing maintenance and upgrade so photos and designs might be affected. The upgrade of service is scheduled to be completed April 23, 2010. We suggest you upload the photos again and re-design. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cecilia

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:36 PM, <denisezavagno@me.com> wrote:
Hi, I just added a few scrapbook pages to my kit which isin the contest right now (FRENC LINENS SCRAPKIT-currently in 2nd place) When I saved the pages, all of my layered embellishments are reading "empty". Before I added 2 more pages, all was well? My other kit's scrapbook pages were made in the same manner and are fine. What could be the trouble? HELP!

--
Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com Teams
RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By leah - 22/4/2010 23:09:43
Having the same problem and am frustrated because I would like to use some of my credits for the 8x8 books and time is running out.

>I've been working on a 9x7 book for a few days. Tonight I went in and began adding more layouts. When I drag the picture to the layout it says empty. Last night it worked fine. Anyone know what's happening? I was also disappointed that there are no layout for this size book - why not?
RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By Lucille - 24/4/2010 3:00:34
Hi there that has been happening to me for the past 4 hours and I thought I was doing something incorrect. I restarted my book 4 times and still get empty on the Covers and few pages when adding my photos if anyone does know why please email me and let me know what I am doing wrong I'd appreciate it. I feel like I am loosing my mind for sure today....lsal112@yahoo.com
Thanks so much Lucille

RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By Ana - 24/4/2010 7:18:20
I'm having the same problem!!!
RE:RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By Christy - 25/4/2010 0:13:14
Mine hasn't worked in almost a week now. Anything I try to do books or other projects comes up empty. Its very annoying because one of the books I am working on was for Mothers Day & even if it starts working today the chances of getting it by Mothers Day are very slim. I sure hope they are working on this and get it fixed very soon.
RE:RE:9x7 book - empty & no layouts Post By Ana - 25/4/2010 10:44:42
I thought it was solved, but it now works for new pictures (before I got the Empty message when I added a picture), but the previously saved pictures on my albums are showing an Empty sign, but only on the preview!! When I am editing the albums I can see the pictures :( I don't know if to continue or not!!!
Arggghhhh