URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=53892
book redone Post By Jackie - 22/4/2010 10:27:30
I have redone my book Madison's Easter Vacation. could you check it to be sure it is alright.
thank you Jackie
RE:book redone Post By CeciliaAC - 22/4/2010 16:18:35
Hello,

Some details is too close to the bleed area and might get cut off, e.g. page 5,8.
Some photos on page 16-19 have low DPI (indicate by yellow trianle)and might come out blurry.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Cecilia

>I have redone my book Madison's Easter Vacation. could you check it to be sure it is alright.
>thank you Jackie
RE:RE:book redone Post By Jackie - 23/4/2010 11:36:14
>Hello,
>
>Some details is too close to the bleed area and might get cut off, e.g. page 5,8.
>Some photos on page 16-19 have low DPI (indicate by yellow trianle)and might come out blurry.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Best regards,
>Cecilia
>
>>I have redone my book Madison's Easter Vacation. could you check it to be sure it is alright.
>>thank you Jackie
>
I have changed most of the photos & adjusted the one ones on pg 5 & 8 is this correct? thank you Jackie
RE:RE:RE:book redone Post By CeciliaAC - 23/4/2010 17:56:04
Hello,

Bleed area not covered on page 8 and 15. Some details on other pages is still too close to the bleed area. Please leave 1/4" away from the bleed area to avoid being cut off. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cecilia

>>Hello,
>>
>>Some details is too close to the bleed area and might get cut off, e.g. page 5,8.
>>Some photos on page 16-19 have low DPI (indicate by yellow trianle)and might come out blurry.
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>Best regards,
>>Cecilia
>>
>>>I have redone my book Madison's Easter Vacation. could you check it to be sure it is alright.
>>>thank you Jackie
>>
>I have changed most of the photos & adjusted the one ones on pg 5 & 8 is this correct? thank you Jackie