URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=59199
Adding pages to photobook, Silverlight adding too many... Post By Charlotte Gill - 29/9/2010 10:01:33
I am making a 39 page 8x8 photobook, but need a few extra pages. I filled up to 47 but silverlight wont let me scroll to 47. It jumps from 39 pages to 60 pages and wont let me choose how many pages I want to use. I dont need 60 pages. Is there any way to choose how many pages I want. Thank you
RE:Adding pages to photobook, Silverlight adding too many... Post By CeciliaAC - 25/10/2010 17:15:20
Hello Charlotte,

The number of pages available is fixed to thosewe offer due to the binding purpose so 47 pages is not an option. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cecilia

>I am making a 39 page 8x8 photobook, but need a few extra pages. I filled up to 47 but silverlight wont let me scroll to 47. It jumps from 39 pages to 60 pages and wont let me choose how many pages I want to use. I dont need 60 pages. Is there any way to choose how many pages I want. Thank you
RE:Adding pages to photobook, Silverlight adding too many... Post By Alice Pearce - 25/10/2010 21:35:25
>I am making a 39 page 8x8 photobook, but need a few extra pages. I filled up to 47 but silverlight wont let me scroll to 47. It jumps from 39 pages to 60 pages and wont let me choose how many pages I want to use. I dont need 60 pages. Is there any way to choose how many pages I want. Thank you

I've learned that the hard way too. Made a 39-page 8 x 8 book and wanted just a few more pages to use up my pictures. Then I realized either a 39-page or a 60-page book, no other options. That's way too many pages for me so I ended up not ordering it.