URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=59484
American Express Post By gkk202@charter.net - 7/10/2010 8:37:18
Does anyone else have trouble using American Express credit cards? Mine is always rejected because of "invalid verification code." I would like to use AE because it doesn't charge for out of country transactions, but I haven't been able to use it with Artscow for some months. Any explanations or anyone else finding this? Thanks.
RE:American Express Post By Jim Davolt - 7/10/2010 21:51:13
>Does anyone else have trouble using American Express credit cards? Mine is always rejected because of "invalid verification code." I would like to use AE because it doesn't charge for out of country transactions, but I haven't been able to use it with Artscow for some months. Any explanations or anyone else finding this? Thanks.
Are you using the 3 numbers on the back? I have found quite a few places don't use that for the verification code, they use the 4 numbers on the front of the card, just after and above the card number. You might check that and see if it helps.
RE:RE:American Express Post By gkk202@charter.net - 7/10/2010 22:12:57
Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to use both the 3 numbers and the 4 numbers. Both are rejected with the same error code.

>>Does anyone else have trouble using American Express credit cards? Mine is always rejected because of "invalid verification code." I would like to use AE because it doesn't charge for out of country transactions, but I haven't been able to use it with Artscow for some months. Any explanations or anyone else finding this? Thanks.
>Are you using the 3 numbers on the back? I have found quite a few places don't use that for the verification code, they use the 4 numbers on the front of the card, just after and above the card number. You might check that and see if it helps.
RE:RE:RE:American Express Post By Jen - 8/10/2010 9:45:14
I haven't tried Amex, but I gave in and signed up for a Paypal account. I should have done that years ago! It's so easy and you only have to type in your paypal password, not all those credit card numbers.

Also, there's way less chance of your cc number being compromised...

Just a thought to make things easier!
RE:RE:RE:RE:American Express Post By Catvinnat - 8/10/2010 10:15:40
I use pappal all the time with Artscow. Never ever had a problem and its so quick and straightforward
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:American Express Post By Debra MacV - 8/10/2010 17:14:27
>I use pappal all the time with Artscow. Never ever had a problem and its so quick and straightforward

me too. In fact it's my preferred way to pay on any website.