URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=66042
6x6 photo books - 2 days left Post By Tanya - 6/6/2011 2:27:09
Please post if you take the code......Thanks

ucpgxnsso8sh

RE:6x6 photo books - 2 days left Post By KeithP1 - 6/6/2011 4:42:54
I am posting a thank you Tanya as I have taken the code.
3 TransferIn 6x6 Photo Book (20 pages) 05/07/2011 Expiring soon, Time Left: 1 day 18 hours 50 mins No Generate Order Now
.....Thanks

Oddly, I tried last night and got "Code expired" where as this morning it worked. May be I had not picked up all the characters in my copy and paste last night.
I wish ArtsCow had a few variations to the message returned here like "Code already transferred" and "Invalid code" rather than just saying they are always expired for whatever the situation might be.

Keith
RE:RE:6x6 photo books - 2 days left Post By Tanya - 13/6/2011 3:06:21
How strange about the error message I agree with you on that though. I'm glad that it ended up working and thanks for posting that you took it.

>I am posting a thank you Tanya as I have taken the code.
>3 TransferIn 6x6 Photo Book (20 pages) 05/07/2011 Expiring soon, Time Left: 1 day 18 hours 50 mins No Generate Order Now
>.....Thanks

>
>Oddly, I tried last night and got "Code expired" where as this morning it worked. May be I had not picked up all the characters in my copy and paste last night.
>I wish ArtsCow had a few variations to the message returned here like "Code already transferred" and "Invalid code" rather than just saying they are always expired for whatever the situation might be.
>
>Keith