URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=71385
HELP! Change deluxe book to regular book!! Post By Charlotte Young - 22/7/2012 21:28:48
I created a deluxe book and thought I was creating on a regular book (which I have a free coupon for). Is there a way to sad that book as a regular book so I can order. I really don't want to start all over again on the book design? Any advise or help would be greatly appreicated.
cy
RE:HELP! Change deluxe book to regular book!! Post By CeciliaAC - 25/7/2012 17:55:14
Hello Charlotte,

You can open two tabs and copy and paste the page one by one to the new design. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cecilia

>I created a deluxe book and thought I was creating on a regular book (which I have a free coupon for). Is there a way to sad that book as a regular book so I can order. I really don't want to start all over again on the book design? Any advise or help would be greatly appreicated.
>cy
RE:RE:HELP! Change deluxe book to regular book!! Post By egghead - 4/8/2012 0:17:31
>Hello Charlotte,
>
>You can open two tabs and copy and paste the page one by one to the new design. Thank you!
>
>Best regards,
>Cecilia
>
>
>>I created a deluxe book and thought I was creating on a regular book (which I have a free coupon for). Is there a way to sad that book as a regular book so I can order. I really don't want to start all over again on the book design? Any advise or help would be greatly appreicated.
>>cy

Thanks for the tip. Tried it here on my end and works great!

-----------------------------------------------
New to designing.