URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=7437
8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 4/6/2008 18:00:04
Dear All,

Thank you for your support, we just finished the volume orders testing. All orders were shipped out already. It should be arrived within 7-10 business days. And we have already added 5 free photo book credits to all members who have participated our volume testing orders these days.

A new promotion of 5 free photo book credits started again, click here to learn how to get them?

Thanks again.

Berry

(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)

Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)

Here are samples for: Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine, Content Pages.

You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).

Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)

After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.

Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 10, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 13). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.

Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.

It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.

Click for more photobook samples

Berry
Chief Executive Officer
ArtsCow.com

RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Jenny - 4/6/2008 22:22:49
.... I post the name of my photo book?

"culp family"

>Dear All,
>
>Our photobook systems are going to be ready for accepting photo books order (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages) in these days. (Currently our system can only accept "pre-designed images or full images".)
>
>
>(If you don't know how to design yourself by Photoshop, you can wait extra several days, it will be with full features of making photo books online / offline.)
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Franky - 4/6/2008 23:39:58
I just created my photo books, and I need the checkout coupon codes. Thanks for the great offer.

I have created 3 book names, you can check out here.

Franky

>Dear All,
>
>Our photobook systems are going to be ready for accepting photo books order (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages) in these days. (Currently our system can only accept "pre-designed images or full images".)
>
>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books.
>
>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area.)
>
>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name. Once you finished all required steps. Then you can apply for the coupon code of Free Photo Book Credits.
>
>Please post your book name here. We will check your photo book manually, see if you have done correctly. Then will send you coupon code with Free Photo Book Credit within 24-48 hours, you can purchase maximum 5 Free 8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books. (You need to pay shipping fees yourself, which is $11.99)
>
>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course.
>
>It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time. (If you found this post is locked, it means we have stopped the testing period.)
>
>(If you don't know how to design yourself by Photoshop, you can wait extra several days, it will be with full features of making photo books online / offline.)
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Vicki Burke - 5/6/2008 3:14:16
It says the free book deal ends on June 7th..so can we still get a free book code that would be valid for later when the new format is up? (I can't get photoshop to come up). Thanks ~
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Armysweety - 5/6/2008 5:31:52
I made two photo books that i need the coupon for. they are named Reid Wedding and Girls Night Out. Thank You

>Dear All,
>
>
>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books.
>
>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area.)
>
>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name. Once you finished all required steps. Then you can apply for the coupon code of Free Photo Book Credits.
>
>Please post your book name here. We will check your photo book manually, see if you have done correctly. Then will send you coupon code with Free Photo Book Credit within 24-48 hours, you can purchase maximum 5 Free 8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books. (You need to pay shipping fees yourself, which is $11.99)
>
>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course.
>
>It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time. (If you found this post is locked, it means we have stopped the testing period.)
>
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Berry - 5/6/2008 8:37:58
>It says the free book deal ends on June 7th..so can we still get a free book code that would be valid for later when the new format is up? (I can't get photoshop to come up). Thanks ~

When our photobook designer is with full feature, what you need to do is to choose background, choose layouts, and drag and drop the images, and add text, no need to know any image edit software like photoshop.

Sorry, the coupon code is for testing purpose, we will offer other discount later when the full features is up.

Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Berry - 5/6/2008 8:41:16
>I made two photo books that i need the coupon for. they are named Reid Wedding and Girls Night Out. Thank You
>

hi Armysweety,

I just checked two photobooks you have made, for best quality of photo books, each images must be over 2MB or above. You should uplaod the original images from digital camera. The "Reid Wedding" is so far so good, but for "Gifls Night Out", the resolutions are too low, the final result will be unclear and blur.

If you insist, we will also produce for you, you take your own risk.

Thanks.

Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Alison - 5/6/2008 8:56:38
I have just created a photobook with name: June2008

Could I get a coupon please?

RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By kimberly - 5/6/2008 9:38:26
i have been waiting so patiently for this!!yeah and I click on the link to do it it will not come up help i cant wait for my book
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Admin1 - 5/6/2008 9:39:01
Dear All,

Thank you for your support, we just finished the volume orders testing. All orders were shipped out already. It should be arrived within 7-10 business days. And we have already added 5 free photo book credits to all members who have participated our volume testing orders these days.

A new promotion of 5 free photo book credits started again, click here to learn how to get them?

Thanks again.

Berry

(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)

Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)

Here are samples for: Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine, Content Pages.

You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).

Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)

After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.

Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 10, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 13). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.

Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.

It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.

Berry
Chief Executive Officer
ArtsCow.com

>I have just created a photobook with name: June2008
>
>Could I get a coupon please?
>
>

hi Alison,

Check your "Credit & Discount", you will see the credits over there, enjoy them.

Remember to leave your reviews of photo books here when you got it.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Admin1 - 5/6/2008 9:40:33

hi Kimberly,

Photo Book Designer requires you to install Microsoft ® Silverlight ™ 2.0 first. click here, If you installed silverlight ™ 2.0 already. click "Create It" button to start.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>i have been waiting so patiently for this!!yeah and I click on the link to do it it will not come up help i cant wait for my book

RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Shonna - 5/6/2008 14:20:30
Thanks.
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Kelly Fal - 6/6/2008 6:12:02
>[B]Dear All,
>
>(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
>
>
Just wondering how long the shipping will take for photo book orders to the U.S.? Trying to figure out if I order one tonight, will it be here in time for Father's Day on June 14th?
Thanks!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Kelly Fal - 6/6/2008 7:58:32
Hi, I need the checkout coupon code for photo book please, the name of my photo book is BabyNico2008. Would like to place the order tonight. Thanks!!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Kelly Fal - 6/6/2008 8:22:38
I DID FIND THE CODE FOR PHOTO BOOK CHECKOUT.......PB1199......however, i have one more question, if your print options setting (under member area) is set to glossy, will the photo book be glossy?? id rather have it be matte, i didn't realize it could be one or the other. i though that only applied to photo prints. please advise as i already placed my order!!!!! Thank you!!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By jennifer arbon - 6/6/2008 8:48:06
I am trying to put an order in my shopping cart...but it keeps saying that my cart is empty. I would like to order an 11.99 book with the coupon...but the system won't let me...HELP!

Thanks

RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By WilliamAC - 6/6/2008 9:47:56
Hi Jennifer,

When you found the shopping cart empty. Please click "Clear Cart" => "Keep Shopping Prints" button and re-do the selection photo steps and click check out again then it will bring you to payment section processing this time. Thank you.

More news, if you make a purchase between 6/1/2008 and 6/16/2008, you will be granted 5 free custom mousepad credits. If single order amount is over $15.00 (including shipping fees), will get not only 5 free mousepad credits, but also extra 400 free prints (including 200 4x6s and 200 5x7s).

B.Rdgs,

William
ArtsCow.com
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By kimberly - 6/6/2008 10:02:25
Thanks
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By jennifer arbon - 6/6/2008 11:10:25
Thanks for responding....

I do not see a "clear cart" button. I tried to "continue shopping prints", but I ended up at the same place...

Any other suggestions??

Thanks so much,

Jennifer

>Hi Jennifer,
>
>When you found the shopping cart empty. Please click "Clear Cart" => "Keep Shopping Prints" button and re-do the selection photo steps and click check out again then it will bring you to payment section processing this time. Thank you.
>
>More news, if you make a purchase between 6/1/2008 and 6/16/2008, you will be granted 5 free custom mousepad credits. If single order amount is over $15.00 (including shipping fees), will get not only 5 free mousepad credits, but also extra 400 free prints (including 200 4x6s and 200 5x7s).
>
>B.Rdgs,
>
>William
>ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 6/6/2008 11:21:40
Hi Jennifer,

I just clearred your shopping cart, you can order now.

By the way, if you see the credit card AuthFailed, you need to checkout by paypal.

https://www.artscow.com/help.html#ccfail

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>Thanks for responding....
>
>
>I do not see a "clear cart" button. I tried to "continue shopping prints", but I ended up at the same place...
>
>Any other suggestions??
>
>Thanks so much,
>
>Jennifer
>
>>Hi Jennifer,
>>
>>When you found the shopping cart empty. Please click "Clear Cart" => "Keep Shopping Prints" button and re-do the selection photo steps and click check out again then it will bring you to payment section processing this time. Thank you.
>>
>>More news, if you make a purchase between 6/1/2008 and 6/16/2008, you will be granted 5 free custom mousepad credits. If single order amount is over $15.00 (including shipping fees), will get not only 5 free mousepad credits, but also extra 400 free prints (including 200 4x6s and 200 5x7s).
>>
>>B.Rdgs,
>>
>>William
>>ArtsCow.com
>
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 6/6/2008 11:30:45
hi Kelly Fl,

Production and shipment takes about 7-10 business days.

It may not arrive on 15-Jun-2008.

Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By jamie - 6/6/2008 23:00:45
I just finished a photo book "Father's Day 2008" That I need the coupon for... Thanks for the fabulous offer!

RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Aashish - 6/6/2008 23:33:47
I have just celebrate my son's first b'day, and all.. so I need almost 10 photobooks.. to gether.

thanks
Hope I will receive in time.. thanks
aash
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By chrystal Butler - 7/6/2008 4:27:09

can i still get in this and make a book ?
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Kim - 7/6/2008 11:27:20
When you say 5 photo book credits, do you mean 5 separate photo books? Or 5 credits that will go towards the purchase of one additional photo book? Please clarify.

Thanks!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By kimberly - 7/6/2008 14:30:46
I added it to my cart, the name is Robert & Kimberly..
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 7/6/2008 20:10:35
hi Kim,

"...do you mean 5 separate photo books? ..."

Yes, it is 5 separate photo books (1 year expiration time).

As I said before, it is "too good to be true", and it is true.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>When you say 5 photo book credits, do you mean 5 separate photo books? Or 5 credits that will go towards the purchase of one additional photo book? Please clarify.
>
>Thanks!
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 7/6/2008 20:15:18
hi Kimberly,

I saw your order already, but the images you have uploaded is with too low resolutions, the final result will be not good.

Next time, remember to upload the original images from the digital cameras, which required at least 1 MB or above. By the way, you are qualified to get the 5 free photobooks credits already. (shipping fees are not incuded.) Will show up in 15-Jun-2008 in your credit & discount section.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I added it to my cart, the name is Robert & Kimberly..

RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By kimberly - 7/6/2008 21:24:29
if they arfe not going to be good quality and I have a year to redeem the five photobook credits can I cancel this order and work on another book??
what would be best to do?? will the pictures be all blury?
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 7/6/2008 22:44:35
>if they arfe not going to be good quality and I have a year to redeem the five photobook credits can I cancel this order and work on another book??
>what would be best to do?? will the pictures be all blury?
>

Please keep in mind. For all orders placed, you need to be responsible for what you have ordered, it is final, can't be edited or cancelled, and it will be automatically processed by our system. The order you place, you will get it within 7-10 business days.

For your case, please re-create a new photobook and save it a new book name, and don't pay it at once, let me know, I will check it out for you, if okay, you can pay it later, we will credit $11.99 to your a/c for next time checkout.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By kimberly - 8/6/2008 1:13:48
Thank you, I am sure it will be ok though because most of the pictures that I applied were ones that I have already ordered from you and although they were flagged for bad resolution almost all came out good..thank you and I definantly plan on ordering more photo books when the graphic options are available. thank you very much.. I love your comapny!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Miriam - 8/6/2008 2:11:47
I placed my order yesterday, and cannot WAIT to see what it will look like!! Thanks so much, guys, for this truly UNbelieveable offer! (when will I see the credits in my account?)
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 8/6/2008 9:22:15
For prints, they will be so far so good. But for photo books, which requires much higher photo resolutions, it will be worse, prints are using Fuji Frontier 570 machine, photo books are using Xerox's iGen3.

Anyway, when it arrived, let others know how the quality of hard bound jobs we did, instead of the quality of printing (because low resolutions will definitely get worse quality.)

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>Thank you, I am sure it will be ok though because most of the pictures that I applied were ones that I have already ordered from you and although they were flagged for bad resolution almost all came out good..thank you and I definantly plan on ordering more photo books when the graphic options are available. thank you very much.. I love your comapny!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By angela garcia - 8/6/2008 9:35:39
I just put our order in for a cuustom photo book at the testing price and I am very excited to get it!
I will keep you all posted when it gets in !
Thank you Berry and Thank you Artscow!!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Shonna - 8/6/2008 9:49:51
>Dear All,
>
>(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
>
>Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
>
>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
>
>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
>
>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008. It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
>
>It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
>
>
>

>
>Click for more photobook samples
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Kim - 8/6/2008 9:54:51
If I order 2 books during the promo would I get 10 credits? (Had to ask) :)
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 8/6/2008 10:37:54
hi Miriam,

Thanks for your order, the extra 5 photobook credits will be added on 14-Jun-2008. It is real offer.

I just saw your photobooks covers and pages, they are perfectly fitted with our requirements, and the final result will be perfect (except the 1st page, next time you should prepare another one with enough bleed area.)

Artscow.com

>I placed my order yesterday, and cannot WAIT to see what it will look like!! Thanks so much, guys, for this truly UNbelieveable offer! (when will I see the credits in my account?)
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 8/6/2008 10:38:59
hi kim,

if two different a/c, you will get 5+5

artscow.com

>If I order 2 books during the promo would I get 10 credits? (Had to ask) :)
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Martina - 8/6/2008 12:52:44
i just saw this promo, and today is jun.7, the date of the code expire day.
the questions is: is your time on Hong Kong time or US time???
thanks

>Dear All,
>
>
>Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
>
>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
>
>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
>
>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008. It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 8/6/2008 13:51:51
hi Martina,

You'd better order asap. It is still the same offer, we will terminate anytime before 6/13/2008.

The offer is still valid, we just extended to 6/10/2008.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>i just saw this promo, and today is jun.7, the date of the code expire day.
>but you also said:"For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits"
>so if i start to do it, won't finish it today(Jun.7 in Canada time). can i order before Jun.13,2008?
>can i get 5 free photo book?
>thanks
>
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Martina - 8/6/2008 14:16:30

thanks a lot!!!
i will do it asap.
one more questions: is your time base on US time? which time zone?

>hi Martina,
>
>You'd better order asap. It is still the same offer, we will terminate anytime before 6/13/2008.
>
>The offer is still valid, we just extended to 6/10/2008.
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
>
>
>>i just saw this promo, and today is jun.7, the date of the code expire day.
>>but you also said:"For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits"
>>so if i start to do it, won't finish it today(Jun.7 in Canada time). can i order before Jun.13,2008?
>>can i get 5 free photo book?
>>thanks
>>
>
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 8/6/2008 15:05:07
It is based on USA Central Time, CDT.

Berry
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Miss Sarah - 9/6/2008 2:15:07
I realized that I missed the coupon for a discounted photo book, but if I order one (at the regular price) before the 13th will I still get free photo book credits? I just saw this last night, and since I have a Mac, I'll have to do part of it at a friends house so couldn't make the deadline.

I'm excited to see how these come out!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Peter - 9/6/2008 5:25:05
Is there a photo editor or template area where we can make templates like at other photobook websites? right now I can only get 1 photo a page since I don't have any sort of editor. I'd like to have a few on each page with a nice background etc..
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Kyda - 9/6/2008 6:59:54
I just ordered the 8x8 photo book with the code given. The name of the book is Kyda's Kreations
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Peter - 9/6/2008 7:29:58
I was making a book and it's a little tricky... when I had the full page open, it seemed the page 20 & 21 would be side by side... when ordering it seemed 19 & 20.. I assume page 1 is by itself, and then page 2 & 3 are side by side (I am trying to split a pick into two, and have somewhat of a panaramic look... also, when I put in my spine with writing, it comes out blank after saving...??
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Peter - 9/6/2008 8:39:57
I just put an order for a photobook as well as a few other things. I don't want page numbers on the photobook.. I chose NO page numbers, but I think they are still popping up. Also, I put one picture so that when you turn the page it'll be on the left and right hand side (panoramic style).. but I'm not sure what number you would start with. I would have assumed 1 is by itself, and then pages 2 & 3 are side by side, but the photo book editor do not have it like that. I followed the photobook editor. Please change it so these pictures are side by side if it doesn't come out like I want it.
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 9/6/2008 9:02:18
hi Peter,

As we posted in first post, it is testing volume orders, it maybe not perfect as you thought, if you want to check off the page numbers, you need to check off one by one. (We prefer to have the page number on, for our staff to check if it is missed page or wrong order.

You will be surprised with our quality, and the 5 free photobook credits.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>I just put an order for a photobook as well as a few other things. I don't want page numbers on the photobook.. I chose NO page numbers, but I think they are still popping up. Also, I put one picture so that when you turn the page it'll be on the left and right hand side (panoramic style).. but I'm not sure what number you would start with. I would have assumed 1 is by itself, and then pages 2 & 3 are side by side, but the photo book editor do not have it like that. I followed the photobook editor. Please change it so these pictures are side by side if it doesn't come out like I want it.
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 9/6/2008 9:04:07
Yes, 2-3, 4-5, .... 20-21...will be in the ful page open.

Don't worry about spine, by the end of this month, you can do it by our text editor online.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>I was making a book and it's a little tricky... when I had the full page open, it seemed the page 20 & 21 would be side by side... when ordering it seemed 19 & 20.. I assume page 1 is by itself, and then page 2 & 3 are side by side (I am trying to split a pick into two, and have somewhat of a panaramic look... also, when I put in my spine with writing, it comes out blank after saving...??
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 9/6/2008 10:30:03
hi Miss Sarah,

Good news for you, we just extended the deadline to 10-Jun-2008.

You can save $19.95 regular pricing. You can buy maximun 5 photobooks with coupon code: PB1199 ^_^

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I realized that I missed the coupon for a discounted photo book, but if I order one (at the regular price) before the 13th will I still get free photo book credits? I just saw this last night, and since I have a Mac, I'll have to do part of it at a friends house so couldn't make the deadline.
>
>I'm excited to see how these come out!
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Megan Ahles - 9/6/2008 19:52:44
is page one, beside page 2, or is page 2 on the back of page 1? it will affect my entire book layout, thats why im asking. thanks!

RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Megan Ahles - 9/6/2008 21:15:28
ok i have two books. one is namd "ocean breeze 2008" and the other is "kelly & raymond"
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 9/6/2008 22:11:20
hi Megan,

Page 1 is individual, and page 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, ..... are side by side.

By the way, I just saw "Ocean Breeze 2008", the front and back cover you did is not good, it will have white border, and I just edited and used our "Fit" function, the final result will be perfect, if you prefer to resize it, you will take your own risk.

The other photobook's cover seems with the same problem, especially the cover, unless you re-design the cover, otherwise, it will not be as perfect as it should be.

Anyway, once our full features of photo book designer are ready, it can be easily done.

You can decide yourself, whether order or not. We suggest you to buy one, since there are 5 free credits to be granted for you if you bought one.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>ok i have two books. one is namd "ocean breeze 2008" and the other is "kelly & raymond"
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Miss Sarah - 9/6/2008 22:29:43
If I order a book today (btw thanks for extending the special offer to the 10th!) will I still get the 5 book credits? Is the offer still available?

Thanks!
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 9/6/2008 22:33:26
Sure, once you order a book, you will get 5 photobook credits on 14-Jun-2008.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>If I order a book today (btw thanks for extending the special offer to the 10th!) will I still get the 5 book credits? Is the offer still available?
>
>Thanks!
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Alison - 9/6/2008 23:23:06
Are you saying we can purchase an 8x8 photo book for $11.99 plus free shipping before 6/10 and still get a credit for 5 free 8x8 photo books. Please verify. Thanks.
Alison
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Megan Ahles - 10/6/2008 6:17:33
my third book is called "family ties" ive already ordered it. cant wait for it to arrive!!!!
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Megan Ahles - 10/6/2008 6:23:54
ok, i think what you did to edit the covers will be fine. i just added a new one too. i think i already posted that tho. thank you!
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Peter - 10/6/2008 6:26:55

>Yes, 2-3, 4-5, .... 20-21...will be in the ful page open.
>
>Don't worry about spine, by the end of this month, you can do it by our text editor online.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>ArtsCow.com
>
>
>>I was making a book and it's a little tricky... when I had the full page open, it seemed the page 20 & 21 would be side by side... when ordering it seemed 19 & 20.. I assume page 1 is by itself, and then page 2 & 3 are side by side (I am trying to split a pick into two, and have somewhat of a panaramic look... also, when I put in my spine with writing, it comes out blank after saving...??
>

my book will not come out like I want it to then. I have 1 picture that I made into 2 separate pictures in order to have it look like one big picture (look at my book please). can you switch it so these pages are side by side??

also, for every photobook we order before June 10th, for $11.99 plus free shipping we get 5 additional books for free, or can you only get the 5 additional books for free once?
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 10/6/2008 8:30:10
hi Megan,

I have seen your "Family Ties" book, it will be perfect.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>my third book is called "family ties" ive already ordered it. cant wait for it to arrive!!!!
>
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 10/6/2008 9:35:27
hi Peter,

Sorry, all covers and pages are final, we can't edit or switch it, it will be processed automatically to the factory for production, and if there is no bleed area, your photos will be cut or with white border, hope you understand it.

If you want to get many free photobook credits. You can create several a/c, and order one book per a/c, you can get 50 free photo books (if you order 1 book per each of your 10 accounts.)

Keep in mind, this promotion is going to be finished soon. So, hurry up.

Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Janet - 10/6/2008 11:27:48

>Dear All,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Christi - 10/6/2008 11:29:43
I submitted one book titled Digital scrapbook_08

>Dear All,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 10/6/2008 11:40:44
hi Christi,

I have seen your photo book images, very good template you did, but the image size are too small, the quality will be not very good. Next time, please prepare at least 1-2 MB per image file size for 8x8 photobook. Some of your files only 200-300kb.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I submitted one book titled Digital scrapbook_08
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Deb - 10/6/2008 13:50:38
I have not finished my book, but I have several pages loaded. The book is titled 8th grade. Would you be willing to check it and make sure the quality and page sizes are correct for processing?
Your help would be appreciated.
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 10/6/2008 19:53:34
hi Deb,

I have seen your photo book, everything is perfect, except the "spine". You need to re-design the spine.

And use small font size (about 40% of your current font size will be perfect).

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I have not finished my book, but I have several pages loaded. The book is titled 8th grade. Would you be willing to check it and make sure the quality and page sizes are correct for processing?
>Your help would be appreciated.
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Martina - 11/6/2008 0:09:05
HELP!!!!
can i add extra pages to the test photo book???
cause i still have 3 additional pages, and don't want to delete them!
thank you,
WAITING.................
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Miss Sarah - 11/6/2008 1:48:13
I've ordered a photo book. How soon will the 5 free photo book credits show up in my account?

I'm excited to see how this turns out! Thanks for the great deal!

>Dear All,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Christi Colvin - 11/6/2008 2:51:16
Is this offer still valid? I just realized that it's the 10th in the US but the 11th there and on the board. :)
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Megan Ahles - 11/6/2008 3:25:45
ok great!! thank you!

>hi Megan,
>
>
>I have seen your "Family Ties" book, it will be perfect.
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
>>my third book is called "family ties" ive already ordered it. cant wait for it to arrive!!!!
>>
>
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Martina - 11/6/2008 3:36:46
oh, my god, how to add the photo book to the cart, so i can check out to order it.
anyone can help?
today is the last day!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By seohee son - 11/6/2008 4:23:35
>Dear All,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 11/6/2008 8:25:41
Yes, still valid, just extended again to 6/12/2008.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>Is this offer still valid? I just realized that it's the 10th in the US but the 11th there and on the board. :)

RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 11/6/2008 8:28:16
Sorry, on the 1st month of photobook launch, we will only accept 31 pages at most, first 30 pages are included, and 31st page needs $0.50/each.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>HELP!!!!
>can i add extra pages to the test photo book???
>cause i still have 3 additional pages, and don't want to delete them!
>thank you,
>WAITING.................
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 11/6/2008 8:29:03
6/14/2008

Berry

ArtsCow.com

>I've ordered a photo book. How soon will the 5 free photo book credits show up in my account?
>
>I'm excited to see how this turns out! Thanks for the great deal!
>
>>Dear All,
>>
>>(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
>>
>>Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
>>
>>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
>>
>>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
>>
>>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
>>
>>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>>
>>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
>>
>>It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
>>
>>
>>

>>
>>Click for more photobook samples
>>
>>Click for more photobook samples

>>
>>
>>Berry
>>Chief Executive Officer
>>ArtsCow.com
>>

>>
>>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Carrie - 11/6/2008 10:14:01
Can you check book for order Order Number:330514 - Sami
thanks!
Hopefully I did it okay.
carrie
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Jamie - 11/6/2008 10:20:12
Very anxious to see my book. Thanks for the wonderful offer.
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 11/6/2008 10:26:32
hi Carrie,

We just checked for you, the spine's text are too large, and you don't allow "bleed area" in the content pages, some page borders with names/date will be cut.

Overall, it is okay. Your book is under processing already.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>Can you check book for order Order Number:330514 - Sami
>thanks!
>Hopefully I did it okay.
>carrie
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Mitzi - 11/6/2008 22:58:39
Help! I read somewhere that the book is 30 pages and each additional page will be $.50. I did a 33 page book and I can not find how to add the last 3 pages. How do I do this?
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By A - 11/6/2008 23:42:39
>Dear All,
>
>
>
>Here are samples for: Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine, Content Pages.
>
>
>
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 12). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
Hello I created 2 books Disneyland April 2008 and Knotts berry farm April 2008. when I checkout i see 1 book free but cannot apply the pb1199 coupon. the shipping is $24 for 2 books which is very high. How do i get the book for 11.99 with free shipping and get the 5 book credit for future use?

thanks
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Ann - 12/6/2008 3:43:18
Just placed my order and my book's name is Kara's first month. Berry, I know that pages 23 and 27 will have a white border...it's all good there.

Thanks for extending the deadline of the deal!!!

>Dear All,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 12). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>
>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Carrie - 12/6/2008 8:16:58
Barry,
thanks for your feedback - however I'm quite confused. I used your temlates for the spine and the pages so I'm confused as to why they would cut off dates and the spine font be too big?
When i put it over in the upload section it indicated my font was within the "white" and not greyed out area?

I went back and zoomed out of each page and left it with a white border when putting it in the template on the book site part and renamed it Sami2 - does that one look better?
Carrie
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By NO ONE - 12/6/2008 11:11:43
I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 12/6/2008 12:12:09
hi Janice LaBella,

I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.

Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.

If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)

We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 12/6/2008 12:24:57
hi Carrie,

You can see these two difference.

v.s.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>Barry,
>thanks for your feedback - however I'm quite confused. I used your temlates for the spine and the pages so I'm confused as to why they would cut off dates and the spine font be too big?
>When i put it over in the upload section it indicated my font was within the "white" and not greyed out area?
>
>I went back and zoomed out of each page and left it with a white border when putting it in the template on the book site part and renamed it Sami2 - does that one look better?
>Carrie
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By NO ONE - 12/6/2008 12:33:54
I Berry

I appreciate your help. I cannot see the album because it keeps disappearing. It comes up on the screen for about 1/2 second and then disappears ... the screen goes blank.

The pictures are all originals and they are uploaded from my camera. I am not sure why they are not coming up full size. They are not edited photos, just originals from the camera.

What do you suggest I do?

>hi Janice LaBella,
>
>I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.
>
>Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.
>
>If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)
>
>We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
>
>>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Amy - 12/6/2008 12:56:36
I just wanted to say thank you for such a great offer. I had been wanting to make photo books of my family's Spring Vacation for gifts, and this was the perfect opportunity. The software was so easy to use. Thank you for extending the offer. As an active digital scrapbooker and designer, I will be spreading the word about Artscow! I'll be back!

Amy Cheeseman
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By NO ONE - 12/6/2008 13:29:38
Berry,

Can you add it to my cart so I can just order it? I have tried to add it and I can't get it to stay open so that I can add it.

I just want to get my order placed before it is too late.

Thanks!!

>hi Janice LaBella,
>
>I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.
>
>Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.
>
>If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)
>
>We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
>
>>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
>
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Armysweety - 12/6/2008 15:41:29
I wasnt sure that the Girls Night Out one would work since we used disposable cameras but I figured I would give it a shot. I would be perfectly happy just to have the Reid Wedding book for now. Thank You.

>>I made two photo books that i need the coupon for. they are named Reid Wedding and Girls Night Out. Thank You
>>
>
>hi Armysweety,
>
>I just checked two photobooks you have made, for best quality of photo books, each images must be over 2MB or above. You should uplaod the original images from digital camera. The "Reid Wedding" is so far so good, but for "Gifls Night Out", the resolutions are too low, the final result will be unclear and blur.
>
>If you insist, we will also produce for you, you take your own risk.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Phillip Chen - 12/6/2008 19:45:56
>I wasnt sure that the Girls Night Out one would work since we used disposable cameras but I figured I would give it a shot. I would be perfectly happy just to have the Reid Wedding book for now. Thank You.
>
>>>I made two photo books that i need the coupon for. they are named Reid Wedding and Girls Night Out. Thank You
>>>
>>
>>hi Armysweety,
>>
>>I just checked two photobooks you have made, for best quality of photo books, each images must be over 2MB or above. You should uplaod the original images from digital camera. The "Reid Wedding" is so far so good, but for "Gifls Night Out", the resolutions are too low, the final result will be unclear and blur.
>>
>>If you insist, we will also produce for you, you take your own risk.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>Berry
>>ArtsCow.com
>
HI, I just saved my book "TRUE LOVE". However, I could not add "TRUE LOVE" on spine area. Could you take a look to help me out? Is the promotion still on?

Thanks.
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 12/6/2008 21:55:45
hi Janice,

It will NEVER be too late, please try yourself, testing period is also a buyer learning period, thanks.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>Berry,
>
>Can you add it to my cart so I can just order it? I have tried to add it and I can't get it to stay open so that I can add it.
>
>I just want to get my order placed before it is too late.
>
>Thanks!!
>
>>hi Janice LaBella,
>>
>>I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.
>>
>>Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.
>>
>>If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)
>>
>>We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.
>>
>>Berry
>>ArtsCow.com
>>
>>
>>>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
>>
>
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 12/6/2008 21:56:36
hi Amy,

You are welcome.

Best Regards,
ArtsCow.com

>I just wanted to say thank you for such a great offer. I had been wanting to make photo books of my family's Spring Vacation for gifts, and this was the perfect opportunity. The software was so easy to use. Thank you for extending the offer. As an active digital scrapbooker and designer, I will be spreading the word about Artscow! I'll be back!
>
>Amy Cheeseman
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Berry - 12/6/2008 22:38:42
hi Philip Chen,

I just added "TRUE LOVE" on the spine area. You can have a look, and click on "Add to Cart" button to check out.

If you don't change anything from now on, it will be 99.99% perfect now.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>HI, I just saved my book "TRUE LOVE". However, I could not add "TRUE LOVE" on spine area. Could you take a look to help me out? Is the promotion still on?
>
>Thanks.
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 12/6/2008 22:44:29
Based on my experience, your images are not with good quality. (You must upgrade your digital camera, or you need to set your digital camera with "best quality" output.)

2MB or above per image will print out with 99.99% perfect photobook quality.
1-2MB will get so far and so good quality.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I Berry
>
>I appreciate your help. I cannot see the album because it keeps disappearing. It comes up on the screen for about 1/2 second and then disappears ... the screen goes blank.
>
>The pictures are all originals and they are uploaded from my camera. I am not sure why they are not coming up full size. They are not edited photos, just originals from the camera.
>
>What do you suggest I do?
>
>>hi Janice LaBella,
>>
>>I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.
>>
>>Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.
>>
>>If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)
>>
>>We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.
>>
>>Berry
>>ArtsCow.com
>>
>>
>>>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
>>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By David Hughes - 12/6/2008 23:44:25
Thank you for allow us to have a test run at the books. I am looking forward in receiving the book. I originally was disappointed in the fact that there were no templates to place multiple pictures on a page or an option to add some background colors. However, after downloading the “photo templates” my creativity was able to come out in the book. Hopefully, the quality of the pages I uploaded is good enough for a photo book.

I now like the option to fully customize each page with a look that I like. The many other photo books I have purchased in the past have limited me by providing pre-defined templates. I am hoping the few hours I put in creating the book has enough quality to turn out a good photo book. Each month we put a photo book, so I am hoping the quality is as good as Berry is stating. I have order other photo books in the past and if artscow is able to compete then I feel I’ll be purchasing additional ones each month. With the quality of the prints I have already received, I expect the book to be just as good.

Question
Once the templates are created and background options are added on 6/15/2008 when developing a book, will the option still be available to have a blank canvas like during the volume print run?

Thank you,
David

>Dear All,
>
>[color=red](For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, a
>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 12/6/2008 23:48:25
hi David Hughes ,

I have seen the testing orders, they are perfect quality, never worry about that. By the way, we are going to do big promotions of photo books, you will get many free photo books soon. ^_^

Sure, it will be there.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>Question
>Once the templates are created and background options are added on 6/15/2008 when developing a book, will the option still be available to have a blank canvas like during the volume print run?

RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Deb - 13/6/2008 1:00:16
I just placed my order for the book '8th Grade.' I also ordered my first set of prints. I'm a little dissapointed that you are out of the matte paper for 5x7 prints, but I can try those next month.
I'm looing forward to seeing the quality of both products!
Your customer service is great. I really appreciate the prompt responses.

Deb
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By nancy - 13/6/2008 2:39:44

i made my first book Joy's story
RE: 8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By NO ONE - 13/6/2008 3:31:48
Okay, not much I can do about the camera now as the pictures are already taken. I have printed photo books with other companies and they all came out fine so I am not so worried about that aspect.

My problem right now is that I cannot get the saved album to open so that I can add it to my cart to purchase it. I need to order this today and can't.

Is there any way you can add it to my cart????

Thanks in advance for any help. I don't know what else I can do.

>Based on my experience, your images are not with good quality. (You must upgrade your digital camera, or you need to set your digital camera with "best quality" output.)
>
>2MB or above per image will print out with 99.99% perfect photobook quality.
>1-2MB will get so far and so good quality.
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
>
>>I Berry
>>
>>I appreciate your help. I cannot see the album because it keeps disappearing. It comes up on the screen for about 1/2 second and then disappears ... the screen goes blank.
>>
>>The pictures are all originals and they are uploaded from my camera. I am not sure why they are not coming up full size. They are not edited photos, just originals from the camera.
>>
>>What do you suggest I do?
>>
>>>hi Janice LaBella,
>>>
>>>I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.
>>>
>>>Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.
>>>
>>>If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)
>>>
>>>We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.
>>>
>>>Berry
>>>ArtsCow.com
>>>
>>>
>>>>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
>>>
>>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Christine U - 13/6/2008 3:51:41
Hi Berry,

I just placed my order June 12 from Washington State and tried to use the code, but I'm not sure if it applied. I had previously gotten a credit for a free photobook for signing up for artscow and am not sure if that is what it used instead. In the end, I should have 6 free photobook credits after this order. Anyhow, it's my first time creating a book using my own templates, so I hope I did it right. The album is called Las Vegas Wedding 2006, order number 334523. Let me know if there is any problems with my order or album. Looking forward to receiving it and the additional 5 credits. Thanks, Christine
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 13/6/2008 10:03:16
hi Christine,

I just saw your cover, your wedding date is Mar 18, 2008?

You're lucky, we just fixed for you to Mar 18,2006, just save you $11.99, be careful next time.

You should tell your friends and order more in the coming future.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

RE:RE: 8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 13/6/2008 10:10:33
You need to create a new book with the images in your album, it is easy to do that.

Sorry our internal re-order system got some problems.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>Okay, not much I can do about the camera now as the pictures are already taken. I have printed photo books with other companies and they all came out fine so I am not so worried about that aspect.
>
>My problem right now is that I cannot get the saved album to open so that I can add it to my cart to purchase it. I need to order this today and can't.
>
>Is there any way you can add it to my cart????
>
>Thanks in advance for any help. I don't know what else I can do.
>
>
>
>
>>Based on my experience, your images are not with good quality. (You must upgrade your digital camera, or you need to set your digital camera with "best quality" output.)
>>
>>2MB or above per image will print out with 99.99% perfect photobook quality.
>>1-2MB will get so far and so good quality.
>>
>>Berry
>>ArtsCow.com
>>
>>
>>>I Berry
>>>
>>>I appreciate your help. I cannot see the album because it keeps disappearing. It comes up on the screen for about 1/2 second and then disappears ... the screen goes blank.
>>>
>>>The pictures are all originals and they are uploaded from my camera. I am not sure why they are not coming up full size. They are not edited photos, just originals from the camera.
>>>
>>>What do you suggest I do?
>>>
>>>>hi Janice LaBella,
>>>>
>>>>I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.
>>>>
>>>>Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.
>>>>
>>>>If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)
>>>>
>>>>We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.
>>>>
>>>>Berry
>>>>ArtsCow.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Lisa Baum - 13/6/2008 12:34:20
I placed my order last night for memories! got 2 of them, I 'm so sure that they'll be perfect! I know a few of my pages will have a bit of a white border but had to do it that way! Can't wait to see my books! :)
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 13/6/2008 12:57:53
hi lisabranka,

Yes, I saw them, they are perfect made.

My wife like them very much too, she ask where did you get these professional templates?

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I placed my order last night for memories! got 2 of them, I 'm so sure that they'll be perfect! I know a few of my pages will have a bit of a white border but had to do it that way! Can't wait to see my books! :)
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By David Moadab - 14/6/2008 6:18:40
Ok, Dumb question.. will I get no free photobook if I create it today or on Sunday?

My pictures are taking forever to upload.... sitting here waiting!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Karl Bralich - 14/6/2008 10:31:31
I'm hoping I ordered my photo book "Baba's images" in time to get the 5 book credit. I ordered it on 6.13 (It's still June 13 in california) although the order shows 6.-14

Thanks

Karl
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Glo Glo - 14/6/2008 14:38:33
>I'm hoping I ordered my photo book "Baba's images" in time to get the 5 book credit. I ordered it on 6.13 (It's still June 13 in california) although the order shows 6.-14
>
>Thanks
>
>Karl

Same as Karl, I ordered My photo book "Tung Tung @ studio 123" on the 13th (just 8pm on Mountain time), but the order shows 6.14, just wonder will I get 5 free photo book???

Thanks

Gloria
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 14/6/2008 17:41:52
hi Karl Bralich & Gloria Law,

Both of you can get 5 free photo book credits (with 1 year expiration). Check your credits & discount section.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>>I'm hoping I ordered my photo book "Baba's images" in time to get the 5 book credit. I ordered it on 6.13 (It's still June 13 in california) although the order shows 6.-14
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Karl
>
>Same as Karl, I ordered My photo book "Tung Tung @ studio 123" on the 13th (just 8pm on Mountain time), but the order shows 6.14, just wonder will I get 5 free photo book???
>
>Thanks
>
>Gloria
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 14/6/2008 17:46:10
hi D M,

We started another promotion today, if you order today or on Sunday, you will also get 5 free photo book credits, but the free 5 credits will be expired in 30 days. (Previously, it is 365 days expiration time.)

We just upgraded the bandwith of our servers, it should be much much faster than before.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>Ok, Dumb question.. will I get no free photobook if I create it today or on Sunday?
>
>My pictures are taking forever to upload.... sitting here waiting!
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Carrie - 15/6/2008 9:12:06
Barry-
Can you tell me how my Sami2 book looks - besides the spine as i'm working on adjusting that.
Will the pictures all fit okay and not cut off dates? I don't mind a slight white border either.
thanks
Carrie
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Martina - 15/6/2008 13:02:37
hi, berry,
my order number is #330916.
ordered 2 photo books, but just received 5 photo books credit by now.
would you please check it?
thank you
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 15/6/2008 21:33:46
hi Carrie,

Just checked for you, it is okay, nothing will be cut. You'd better prepare a small font size spine. Or you can use our spine designer instead.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>Barry-
>Can you tell me how my Sami2 book looks - besides the spine as i'm working on adjusting that.
>Will the pictures all fit okay and not cut off dates? I don't mind a slight white border either.
>thanks
>Carrie
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Berry - 15/6/2008 21:59:46
Sorry, it is for one time per account, whatever how many you ordered.

Anyway, we just did some adjustment for your a/c, check your credit & discount section.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>hi, berry,
>my order number is #330916.
>ordered 2 photo books, but just received 5 photo books credit by now.
>would you please check it?
>thank you
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Post By Martina - 16/6/2008 10:33:26
This is amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
love your company and service.
belive that your company will grow fast more than we thought.

>Sorry, it is for one time per account, whatever how many you ordered.
>
>Anyway, we just did some adjustment for your a/c, check your credit & discount section.
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
>
>
>>hi, berry,
>>my order number is #330916.
>>ordered 2 photo books, but just received 5 photo books credit by now.
>>would you please check it?
>>thank you
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By stspoon - 16/6/2008 15:44:51
Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Glo Glo - 16/6/2008 16:40:47
Hi Berry,

Same here, I should have 1 free 8x8 photo book when I sign up, but now only 5 free photobooks left on my account. Also I try to order one more before Sunday to get another 5 photo book credit, but somehow I cannot order it cause it keep use my free cerdit....now I miss that promo...
Anyway, I still so looking forward to see the first photobook, hope it come out well!!

Gloria

>Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 16/6/2008 20:58:28
hi Gloria Law & stspoon,

1 photobook credit added to your a/c already, enjoy them.

Best Regards
ArtsCow.com

>Hi Berry,
>
>Same here, I should have 1 free 8x8 photo book when I sign up, but now only 5 free photobooks left on my account. Also I try to order one more before Sunday to get another 5 photo book credit, but somehow I cannot order it cause it keep use my free cerdit....now I miss that promo...
>Anyway, I still so looking forward to see the first photobook, hope it come out well!!
>
>Gloria
>
>>Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Doug Arbon - 16/6/2008 22:32:30
Question for Berry....

Hi! I have ordered 3 books and cannot wait to see them! I would like to order another one and just realized you have a new promotion. I just wanted to clarify something: Do I have to purchase a photo book for 19.99 (plus shipping) to get the 5 free credits for this promotion? Or, is there another code to get the 11.99 deal? I assume I cannot use one of my existing free credits to qualify for this promotion....:>

Thanks....

Jennifer >Dear All,
>
>Thank you for your support, we just finished the volume orders testing. All orders were shipped out already. It should be arrived within 7-10 business days. And we have already added 5 free photo book credits to all members who have participated our volume testing orders these days.
>
>A new promotion of 5 free photo book credits started again, click here to learn how to get them?
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Berry

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 10, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 13). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By stspoon - 17/6/2008 2:40:56
Thanks so much for your prompt reply. Really looking forward to see the final product...getting excited

>hi Gloria Law & stspoon,
>
>1 photobook credit added to your a/c already, enjoy them.
>
>Best Regards
>ArtsCow.com
>
>>Hi Berry,
>>
>>Same here, I should have 1 free 8x8 photo book when I sign up, but now only 5 free photobooks left on my account. Also I try to order one more before Sunday to get another 5 photo book credit, but somehow I cannot order it cause it keep use my free cerdit....now I miss that promo...
>>Anyway, I still so looking forward to see the first photobook, hope it come out well!!
>>
>>Gloria
>>
>>>Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
>>
>
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Lisa Baum - 17/6/2008 7:45:10
Berry,
I do digital scrapbooking and some of those layouts are templates and some are orginal layouts by me. Most of my templates come from KissedStudios, Sarah Van Dyke and Sweet Shoppe Designs- cookie cutter challenge! Some are freebies and others I've bought! :0

Hope that helps!

>hi lisabranka,
>
>Yes, I saw them, they are perfect made.
>
>My wife like them very much too, she ask where did you get these professional templates?
>
>Berry
>ArtsCow.com
>
>>I placed my order last night for memories! got 2 of them, I 'm so sure that they'll be perfect! I know a few of my pages will have a bit of a white border but had to do it that way! Can't wait to see my books! :)
>
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Alison - 17/6/2008 19:24:24
I received my photobook today and it is excellent! Great quality photos and the personalised cover on the book is a great idea, much nicer to look at than a blank cover. Will definitely be ordering some more soon!
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Admin1 - 17/6/2008 20:51:44
hi Alison,

Please take some detailed photos for the real photo book you received, and let others know how good they are.
And remember to refer more friends to us, check out your refer links here.
You can post here:

http://forum.artscow.com/ShowThread.aspx?ForumId=1031

Best Regards,
ArtsCow.com

>I received my photobook today and it is excellent! Great quality photos and the personalised cover on the book is a great idea, much nicer to look at than a blank cover. Will definitely be ordering some more soon!
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Angela - 18/6/2008 5:10:47
Ok, I am confused. I am trying out the photo book coupon but I cannot see the full designs.

Your message states: Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)

Does this mean that the full features are there to use during 6/15 to 6/20 or only after 6/20.

Thanks

Dear All,
>
>Thank you for your support, we just finished the volume orders testing. All orders were shipped out already. It should be arrived within 7-10 business days. And we have already added 5 free photo book credits to all members who have participated our volume testing orders these days.
>
>A new promotion of 5 free photo book credits started again, click here to learn how to get them?
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Berry

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 10, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 13). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Megan Ahles - 25/6/2008 5:23:32
hi berry,
i just received my updated photobook. i changed the pages that i didnt like the first time and it looks AWESOME! i was just wondering when the five free photobook credits will be added to my account for ordering a second book during the new promotion period. thank you for your help!
--megan

>Dear All,
>
>
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Berry

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
>
>
>
>>I have just created a photobook with name: June2008
>>
>>Could I get a coupon please?
>>
>>
>
>hi Alison,
>
>Check your "Credit & Discount", you will see the credits over there, enjoy them.
>
>Remember to leave your reviews of photo books here when you got it.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>ArtsCow.com

-----------------------------------------------
~*~ Megan ~*~
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Megan Ahles - 25/6/2008 5:23:34
hi berry,
i just received my updated photobook. i changed the pages that i didnt like the first time and it looks AWESOME! i was just wondering when the five free photobook credits will be added to my account for ordering a second book during the new promotion period. thank you for your help!
--megan

>Dear All,
>
>
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Berry

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

>
>
>Berry
>Chief Executive Officer
>ArtsCow.com
>

>
>
>
>
>
>>I have just created a photobook with name: June2008
>>
>>Could I get a coupon please?
>>
>>
>
>hi Alison,
>
>Check your "Credit & Discount", you will see the credits over there, enjoy them.
>
>Remember to leave your reviews of photo books here when you got it.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>ArtsCow.com

~*~ Megan ~*~
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Berry - 25/6/2008 10:30:33
hi Megan,

The free 5 credits will be added today, and expired on 8/30/2008.

You can try to create with our full features of photo book designers.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>hi berry,
>i just received my updated photobook. i changed the pages that i didnt like the first time and it looks AWESOME! i was just wondering when the five free photobook credits will be added to my account for ordering a second book during the new promotion period. thank you for your help!
>--megan
>
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By gkk202@charter.net - 28/6/2008 2:27:58
I ordered two books a couple of days ago, thinking they were photo albums. But they are scrapbooks, aren't they? I didn't order any pictures to go in the books, thinking I would just put some in later. Now I think I've misunderstood and probably need to cancel my order. But I can't find out how to cancel it or if it is a scrapbook or an album. Please help. Gloria
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Alan - 2/8/2008 18:04:21
>I ordered two books a couple of days ago, thinking they were photo albums. But they are scrapbooks, aren't they? I didn't order any pictures to go in the books, thinking I would just put some in later. Now I think I've misunderstood and probably need to cancel my order. But I can't find out how to cancel it or if it is a scrapbook or an album. Please help. Gloria

Basically, it's WYSIWYG or What You See Is What You Get, meaning whatever picture you have for the cover, spine, backcover, and pages, are what's going to be printed on your photobook. When you see the rectangles for the photo, it's not a slot where you can plug your photos in reality, but it's just a white rectangle. So you're going have to go photoshop or another program, and manually put your photos in the white rectangles. Once again, WYSIWYG.

I spent awhile doing mines as I put 6 photos on each page of the 30 page photobook. I had to resize each one manually and place it in the white rectangles manually. It's a lot of work, but once you receive the product, it's well worth it. I very happy with my finish product and have no regrets spending my hard work manually doing the photobook in photoshop. However, I am mad that at myself for making a mistake on one of the photos, so on one of my page, the photo is slightly off the rectangle box, but it's okay. Good luck with yours.
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Post By Nikole - 9/8/2008 13:02:42
placed my first order with artscow a few days ago including a photo book can't wait to see how everything turns out..

The prices are great btw.. :)

any new free book offers? Post By Barbara - 11/8/2008 20:48:30
will there be anymore free book offers? I tried to order some books and there was a mix up, so I missed out on the free books. I am making them for my church. thank you!
RE:any new free book offers? Post By Berry - 11/8/2008 21:35:45
Order some items in ArtsCow.com, then you will get free credits of calendars, you can then exchange others in our forum, they are willing to exchange with you. lol.

See more details here.
Berry
ArtsCow.com
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Post By Cynthia - 29/8/2008 3:10:01
Hi Berry,

I want to know where can I find the background you have on some of the sample photobooks. I looked at all the themes and background, but I don't see the one that you used for the sample books. I really like the second book background.

>6/14/2008
>
>Berry
>
>ArtsCow.com

>
>
>
>>I've ordered a photo book. How soon will the 5 free photo book credits show up in my account?
>>
>>I'm excited to see how this turns out! Thanks for the great deal!
>>
>>>Dear All,
>>>
>>>(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
>>>
>>>Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
>>>
>>>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
>>>
>>>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
>>>
>>>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
>>>
>>>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
>>>
>>>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
>>>
>>>It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>>
>>>Click for more photobook samples
>>>
>>>Click for more photobook samples

>>>
>>>
>>>Berry
>>>Chief Executive Officer
>>>ArtsCow.com