URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=7808
Barry....Please help me!!!! Post By Kimberly Jones - 13/6/2008 3:04:19
I have read through the help files and nowhere does it say that you can not use a gift card or a prepaid credit card, so that lead me to believe that I could. So I went out and purchased a $50 card for the sole purpose of using it for the shipping and handling charges for my pics.

I even tried going the PayPal route but that didn't work either. Please help me figure out a way to get my pics. I've got over 200 pics waiting to printed and no credit card to get them with.

HELP ME BARRY AND ARTSCOW!!!!
RE:Berry....Please help me!!!! Post By Admin1 - 13/6/2008 10:12:39
hi Kimberly,

Sorry, we can't accept gift card or prepaid credit card.

If you really like our products, you can "deposit $100 or more" into your a/c, by T/T payment, with your local bank.

We will help you to change this deposit into ArtsCow's Cash Dollar.

Berry
ArtsCow.com

>I have read through the help files and nowhere does it say that you can not use a gift card or a prepaid credit card, so that lead me to believe that I could. So I went out and purchased a $50 card for the sole purpose of using it for the shipping and handling charges for my pics.
>
>I even tried going the PayPal route but that didn't work either. Please help me figure out a way to get my pics. I've got over 200 pics waiting to printed and no credit card to get them with.
>
>HELP ME BARRY AND ARTSCOW!!!!
RE:Barry....Please help me!!!! Post By Kimberly Jones - 26/6/2008 4:54:02
>I have read through the help files and nowhere does it say that you can not use a gift card or a prepaid credit card, so that lead me to believe that I could. So I went out and purchased a $50 card for the sole purpose of using it for the shipping and handling charges for my pics.
>
>I even tried going the PayPal route but that didn't work either. Please help me figure out a way to get my pics. I've got over 200 pics waiting to printed and no credit card to get them with.
>

So, if I don't have a "REGULAR" credit card...the only thing left for me to do is deposit a $100.00 into a bank account and have it transferred into "ArtsCow Cash"... that's alot of money for free pictures for shipping and handling costs...And now your company offers me 3 free photo books but I don't have a credit card, just a PRE-PAID CREDIT CARD :(
RE:Barry....Please help me!!!! Post By Jan - 27/6/2008 22:22:42
Do you have a debit card? I used my VISA debit card with no problems. Hope you are able to figure something out!

>
>
RE:Barry....Please help me!!!! Post By Kimberly Jones - 11/7/2008 3:48:50
>
>

Okay so I've figured out that I'm not going to get a credit card any time soon (I'd be dangerous on the internet with one anyway
) and I don't have a spare $100 to keep handy in an "ARTSCOW PHOTO ACCOUNT", so how do I go about getting all 200 some odd photos of mine off of the ARTSCOW website...PLEASE don't tell me one by one...I'd like them all permanently deleted. I've been trying to get my free prints since May 1 with no luck.
Thanks.
RE:Barry....Please help me!!!! Post By Twyla Davis - 11/7/2008 9:47:21
What happened with paypal? Did they not accept your prepaid visa card? Did you talk to paypal? What did they say? You can also fund paypal through your checking account.
That would be your most straight forward option.

(I just purchased my book via paypal so that appears to be working fine.)