URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=8163
Partnership Inquiry Post By Fred - 23/6/2008 1:54:35
Good afternoon,

I would like to ask about any potential 'Partnership' opportunities that may be forthcoming.

I have a number of other sites which sell products and would like to inquire if an opportunity to become an authorized reseller for your products will be coming shortly.

Looking forward to it.

Fred
Melbourne FL
RE:Partnership Inquiry Post By Berry - 23/6/2008 10:46:32
hi Fred,

You can visit our another website: ArtsNow.com , we have such programmes available already.

Berry
ArtsCow.com


>Good afternoon,
>
>I would like to ask about any potential 'Partnership' opportunities that may be forthcoming.
>
>I have a number of other sites which sell products and would like to inquire if an opportunity to become an authorized reseller for your products will be coming shortly.
>
>Looking forward to it.
>
>Fred
>Melbourne FL
RE:Partnership Inquiry Post By Ann - 23/6/2008 15:00:53
Fred,
You're the one from "Fun-Tees", right? I was browsing the ArtsNow site and was comparing products/prices. There's a little difference in what's offered between the two (mostly clothing in nature at AN and mostly prints at AC) and the prices are identical...well, maybe not totally identical. A watch (sports watch) that I can order through this site for myself is 12.99 and if I were to order it for resell there, it's the same price. But if I were to order through one of the "stores" there, it would cost more. But I'm veering from the topic.

If I may make a suggestion...I would use this site (AC) for printing photos/posters (great quality I must say!) and if you have your own store at AN, I would use that to order anything else (if you're one of those store-owners that get a nice deal on your price that is). Both of these companies are owned by the same group...so technically, you've already started your partnership with them.

Didn't mean to jump in, but I had to get my 2 cents in

Ann



>Good afternoon,
>
>I would like to ask about any potential 'Partnership' opportunities that may be forthcoming.
>
>I have a number of other sites which sell products and would like to inquire if an opportunity to become an authorized reseller for your products will be coming shortly.
>
>Looking forward to it.
>
>Fred
>Melbourne FL
RE:RE:Partnership Inquiry Post By Fred - 24/6/2008 7:19:30
Hi Ann,

Yes. I am Fun-tees.com and a SVIP owner with AN.

I was inquiring about any opportunities with ArtsCow as their photo service offers more than I could as a SVIP owner with AN.

The ability to offer photobnooks and have clients create and upload makes it a viable business opportunity and the chance to add it to my own SVIP with AN would be profitable. I currently host 130+ storeowners and with the possibility to include this additional service would be interesting.

The fact that ArtsCow clients can upload, have printed and shipped photo albums makes it unique. I don't think this can be done with the AN service, especially using page templates.

I was hoping that a similar SVIP or VIP offer would be forth coming for the ArtsCow program.

Guess I'll wait a bit and see what happens.

Thanks,

Fred
Melbourne FL

www.fun-tees.com SVIP
www.you-print-online.com My Retail store




>Fred,
>You're the one from "Fun-Tees", right? I was browsing the ArtsNow site and was comparing products/prices. There's a little difference in what's offered between the two (mostly clothing in nature at AN and mostly prints at AC) and the prices are identical...well, maybe not totally identical. A watch (sports watch) that I can order through this site for myself is 12.99 and if I were to order it for resell there, it's the same price. But if I were to order through one of the "stores" there, it would cost more. But I'm veering from the topic.
>
>If I may make a suggestion...I would use this site (AC) for printing photos/posters (great quality I must say!) and if you have your own store at AN, I would use that to order anything else (if you're one of those store-owners that get a nice deal on your price that is). Both of these companies are owned by the same group...so technically, you've already started your partnership with them.
>
>Didn't mean to jump in, but I had to get my 2 cents in
>
>Ann
RE:RE:RE:Partnership Inquiry Post By Nadia Kerr - 23/8/2008 21:38:03
I too would like to see SVIP or VIP accounts for the photobook creating service. I already use ArtsNow and love it, but my existing customers would be even more in love with a facility for online photobook creation. Put my name down for trialing of this if it becomes available.

Enabling simple integration with existing websites would be most ideal.

Regards,
NK
RE:RE:RE:RE:Partnership Inquiry Post By Tina Kellock - 17/4/2009 1:24:35
>I too would like to see SVIP or VIP accounts for the photobook creating service. I already use ArtsNow and love it, but my existing customers would be even more in love with a facility for online photobook creation. Put my name down for trialing of this if it becomes available.
>
>Enabling simple integration with existing websites would be most ideal.
>
>Regards,
>NK

Add me to the list that would like to see photobook for VIP accounts. Please put me down as well. Tina K.
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Partnership Inquiry Post By ScrapMojo - 17/4/2009 7:11:46
they already have them in the vip/svip accounts