URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=88613
Question about tiled images on the silverlight designer Post By Natasha - 7/13/2015 8:58:08 PM
When I tile images in the silverlight designer, there seems to be small white gaps between each image. Will these show up on the print or is there something I should do to avoid the gaps? I want to use a seamless repeating pattern and the gaps would ruin it.
RE:Question about tiled images on the silverlight designer Post By Lanie - 7/14/2015 2:31:33 PM
Hello Natasha,

If white gaps appear on the designer page, it will be shown on the final production. For such cases, you may need to enlarge the design until the white gaps are not longer shown.

If you have further inquiries, do not hesitate to email us at "support@artscow.com" and provide your design name for further assistance.

Thank you.

Lanie
Customer service officer.

>When I tile images in the silverlight designer, there seems to be small white gaps between each image. Will these show up on the print or is there something I should do to avoid the gaps? I want to use a seamless repeating pattern and the gaps would ruin it.