URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=88791
Anyone have free 8x8 20 page books Post By Steph - 11/9/2015 8:22:55
Hi all

Does anyone have free 8x8 20 page photo books they would be willing to give up. I am in need of 14. I made memory books for my husbands grandmother that just passed away from ALS for family and I would like to print these as inexpensively as possible. Thank you so much!
RE:Anyone have free 8x8 20 page books Post By Danielle Willis - 13/9/2015 6:50:06
have you seen the special offers page. books for 9.99 with free postage. Thats almost the same price as free books and pay for postage

>Hi all
>
>Does anyone have free 8x8 20 page photo books they would be willing to give up. I am in need of 14. I made memory books for my husbands grandmother that just passed away from ALS for family and I would like to print these as inexpensively as possible. Thank you so much!
RE:RE:Anyone have free 8x8 20 page books Post By Steph - 14/9/2015 6:33:07
>have you seen the special offers page. books for 9.99 with free postage. Thats almost the same price as free books and pay for postage
>
>
>
>
>
>>Hi all
>>
>>Does anyone have free 8x8 20 page photo books they would be willing to give up. I am in need of 14. I made memory books for my husbands grandmother that just passed away from ALS for family and I would like to print these as inexpensively as possible. Thank you so much!
>

No I had not! Thanks I will check it out!