URL : http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=91112
I can't delete my images Post By Zachary Newman - 5/12/2015 0:41:11
When I started, I could delete my images, but I would get a notification asking if I was sure. In the notification window was a check box which said "Stop showing notification" or something to that effect. I checked it and clicked OK. Now the delete button does not work at all. How do I fix this?
RE:I can't delete my images Post By Kathleen Fairweather - 22/6/2019 2:55:46
>When I started, I could delete my images, but I would get a notification asking if I was sure. In the notification window was a check box which said "Stop showing notification" or something to that effect. I checked it and clicked OK. Now the delete button does not work at all. How do I fix this?
I am having the same problem. I can't get in to edit my root album. Does anyone ever read these things?
RE:RE:I can't delete my images Post By Kathleen Fairweather - 22/6/2019 3:01:19
>>When I started, I could delete my images, but I would get a notification asking if I was sure. In the notification window was a check box which said "Stop showing notification" or something to that effect. I checked it and clicked OK. Now the delete button does not work at all. How do I fix this?
>I am having the same problem. I can't get in to edit my root album. Does anyone ever read these things?