Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Ben
Title:AsiaFinest.com
TotalPost:40
Anyone having delays getting their 7x5 books? Reply

I was wondering if it was just me. I had a shipment email on the 14th.. It's now the 31st.. I have ordered numerous books from artscow before.. but usually receive them one week after i get that email. Should i be concern that it has been lost in the mail?
    -----------------------------------------------
    AsiaFinest.com: Connecting the World to Asian Culture
31/10/2009 14:35:49

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Anyone having delays getting their 7x5 books? Reply

I'd say you are a lucky duck. I hardly ever have that sort of luck. However, the few 5x7 books I have ordered have come faster than most everything else arriving about 2 weeks after I receive the announcement that they have shipped.
31/10/2009 14:56:37

msacsk Leo
Title:samkcs
TotalPost:24

>I was wondering if it was just me. I had a shipment email on the 14th.. It's now the 31st.. I have ordered numerous books from artscow before.. but usually receive them one week after i get that email. Should i be concern that it has been lost in the mail?

even i have this kind of problem
    i ordered 7x5 book on oct 13 it says that it is still processing
    when i mailed them i got a reply saying that the processing time for 7x5 books is 3 weeks.does anyone has the same problem
31/10/2009 21:02:24

msacsk Leo
Title:samkcs
TotalPost:24

>I was wondering if it was just me. I had a shipment email on the 14th.. It's now the 31st.. I have ordered numerous books from artscow before.. but usually receive them one week after i get that email. Should i be concern that it has been lost in the mail?

even i have this kind of problem
    i ordered 7x5 book on oct 13 it says that it is still processing
    when i mailed them i got a reply saying that the processing time for 7x5 books is 3 weeks.does anyone has the same problem
31/10/2009 21:03:07

Veronica Melton
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:Anyone having delays getting their 7x5 books? Reply

>>I was wondering if it was just me. I had a shipment email on the 14th.. It's now the 31st.. I have ordered numerous books from artscow before.. but usually receive them one week after i get that email. Should i be concern that it has been lost in the mail?
    >
    >even i have this kind of problem
    >i ordered 7x5 book on oct 13 it says that it is still processing
    >when i mailed them i got a reply saying that the processing time for 7x5 books is 3 weeks.does anyone has the same problem

wow 3 weeks time to process???? that's not what their webpage says
    Note: Photo books generally require extra 2-3 business days for processing reasons.

so I need to expect that the book I ordered on Oct 20th won't be here until Thanksgiving? (that's including shipping time)
3/11/2009 0:56:16
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1