Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

kenneil pain
TotalPost:1
HOW TO GET A PICTURE ACROSS TWO PAGES Reply

Hi Guys,

i need some help

how do i get one photo across a double page spread??

cheers
17/4/2010 17:54:53

Ana
TotalPost:263
RE:HOW TO GET A PICTURE ACROSS TWO PAGES Reply

There is no formal way to do it, nor any way to assure you will get perfect results.

What I have done before is to add a Layout on each page, add the same picture to both layouts, and then zoom each one and move it, until you have right half on the right layout, and the opposite on the left.

Unfortunately this will be a trial and error thing, since you really cannot guarantee where the photobook will cut in the middle.
    But I think what best resembled how it would end up looking was the preview of the album. But again, I had some that did not come out that way, and others that did...
    Good luck!

>Hi Guys,
    >
    >i need some help
    >
    >how do i get one photo across a double page spread??
    >
    >cheers
25/4/2010 10:55:36

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:HOW TO GET A PICTURE ACROSS TWO PAGES Reply

Ana's right that it's just about impossible to get it to line up perfectly, especially since the two pages are not printed on the same sheet of paper. The best way I know how is to actually use the "FIT" button to force your image to be as large as the page, and then use the right and left buttons to scroll it until each side aligns in the center. This way you know they are zoomed the same amount, and they are matched as closely as YOU can get each side up and down, it's just a matter of matching up the center. If it's off just a little, it's not a big deal because it could still be off even more due to the tolerances for the bleed and cut area.
25/4/2010 23:11:32
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1