Your are the 621th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Harris Stevens
TotalPost:16
WHERE ARE MY BOOKS??? Reply

I ordered 2 photo books on 3/27,they still haven't been shipped yet!!!

That's 22 business days, 35 days OVERALL!!
18/4/2010 8:25:56

Blair Hill
TotalPost:2
RE:WHERE ARE MY BOOKS??? Reply

>I ordered 2 photo books on 3/27,they still haven't been shipped yet!!!
    >
    >That's 22 business days, 35 days OVERALL!!

I ordered mine on March 3rd and just got an email today saying that it is being mailed. Because I have ordered SO MUCH from artscow, I am assuming they just got really busy. I've never had any problems with them - but it's never fun having to wait! :)
20/4/2010 19:59:15

Albums to Remember
TotalPost:217

Usually it takes 6-8 weeks for us to get our books (we are in Canada). I think they state somewhere on here that 6 weeks is standard but I could be wrong.
23/4/2010 0:52:34

Albums to Remember
TotalPost:217

Usually it takes 6-8 weeks for us to get our books (we are in Canada). They say 10-17 days for photo books but I don't think I have ever received mine that quickly. I never expect them before 4 weeks. Hope you get your books soon!

23/4/2010 0:55:46

Harris Stevens
TotalPost:16
RE:RE:WHERE ARE MY BOOKS??? Reply

>Usually it takes 6-8 weeks for us to get our books (we are in Canada). They say 10-17 days for photo books but I don't think I have ever received mine that quickly. I never expect them before 4 weeks. Hope you get your books soon!
    >
    >
    Well, I just got an e-mail that the books were shipped out 4/20 just a day after I complained to CS. (Strange)
    So now I guess I have to wait for snail-mail to deliver them!
29/4/2010 5:05:23

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130
RE:RE:RE:WHERE ARE MY BOOKS??? Reply

Shipping out seems to be a lot slower lately than it was in the past. I guess they are getting LOTS of orders! LOL

>>Usually it takes 6-8 weeks for us to get our books (we are in Canada). They say 10-17 days for photo books but I don't think I have ever received mine that quickly. I never expect them before 4 weeks. Hope you get your books soon!
    >>
    >>
    >Well, I just got an e-mail that the books were shipped out 4/20 just a day after I complained to CS. (Strange)
    >So now I guess I have to wait for snail-mail to deliver them!
29/4/2010 14:28:56

Cheryl Peacock
TotalPost:21
RE:RE:RE:RE:WHERE ARE MY BOOKS??? Reply

I had two separate photobook orders...

I have received an email for both orders...

the first one with two books shipped several days ahead of the second one...
    the second with one book... the second one has arrived already!!!!!

but the first well heaven only knows where that one is... NO response from customer service either!
4/5/2010 6:17:43
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1