Your are the 554th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

courtney
TotalPost:1
Please Help! I am SOO confused! Reply

i am new, obviously. i have created a heart shaped dog tag for my son's gf and it seems fine. then i moved on to create an 8x8 photobook of memories from their prom and her graduation. every single photo has the warning symbol that the dpi isn't high enough. i've tried resizing, everything. what the heck do i do to make this work? i've spent so many hours trying to figure it out i'm not so sure i'm really going to save any money by the time i factor that in!

thanks in advance!
28/6/2010 10:19:38

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Please Help! I am SOO confused! Reply

Hello,

Please upload photos from a digital camera with at least 200DPI. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>i am new, obviously. i have created a heart shaped dog tag for my son's gf and it seems fine. then i moved on to create an 8x8 photobook of memories from their prom and her graduation. every single photo has the warning symbol that the dpi isn't high enough. i've tried resizing, everything. what the heck do i do to make this work? i've spent so many hours trying to figure it out i'm not so sure i'm really going to save any money by the time i factor that in!
    >
    >thanks in advance!
28/6/2010 14:26:16

Pam Miller
TotalPost:62

I have some digital images that also come up with the triangle. I now have increased my camera size for suitable prints.

But as I cant do anything about the past - what i do is print the low image photo and then rescan that photo at 600 dpi to be put into Artscow. Has worked fine for me.

A few images I have let go through at low image ( with the triangle) to Artscow at my own risk and have been happy with the result.

But obviously the better the image the better the photo.
4/7/2010 22:10:03

ContestCook
TotalPost:30

>i am new, obviously. i have created a heart shaped dog tag for my son's gf and it seems fine. then i moved on to create an 8x8 photobook of memories from their prom and her graduation. every single photo has the warning symbol that the dpi isn't high enough. i've tried resizing, everything. what the heck do i do to make this work? i've spent so many hours trying to figure it out i'm not so sure i'm really going to save any money by the time i factor that in!
    >
    >thanks in advance!

I create a new folder for all of the images I am going to use and resize them all to 300 dpi. Even clipart. I then save them at a level 10 jpg. I have never noticed a difference saving them any higher. What image program do you use? It real easy to do if you use Photoshop Elements.
8/7/2010 3:52:15
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1