Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

shruthi
TotalPost:2
Photo book order delayed and had to pay extra bucks for my order!!! Reply

Hi

1) I ordered 8x8-39page photobook on 11th Aug. But the order status still shows "PaymentOk". I was wondering when will I get my order. Because I have plan to gift my husband on 30th august. I will be very dissappointed if I miss that gift!!!

2) One more problem is my credit card transaction. First of all shipping charges increased from 8.99 t0 11.99(that is what I remember from last year. Correct me if I'm wrong). But now extra my credit card chaged me "Foreign Exchange fee" I'm really not sure why this is happening such a costly gift?
    I called the credit card customer service, they said payment method might have changed from artscow people. an some one explain this please??
    If this continue with the payment, I'm not ready to buy in future for sure...
19/8/2010 21:54:17

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Photo book order delayed and had to pay extra bucks for my order!!! Reply

Hello,

1)8 X 8 photobooks take 1-2 weeks in production.

2) The internationl transaction fee is charged by the credit card company so you might want to check with them.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Hi
    >
    >1) I ordered 8x8-39page photobook on 11th Aug. But the order status still shows "PaymentOk". I was wondering when will I get my order. Because I have plan to gift my husband on 30th august. I will be very dissappointed if I miss that gift!!!
    >
    >2) One more problem is my credit card transaction. First of all shipping charges increased from 8.99 t0 11.99(that is what I remember from last year. Correct me if I'm wrong). But now extra my credit card chaged me "Foreign Exchange fee" I'm really not sure why this is happening such a costly gift?
    >I called the credit card customer service, they said payment method might have changed from artscow people. an some one explain this please??
    >If this continue with the payment, I'm not ready to buy in future for sure...
20/8/2010 10:52:15

Diann
TotalPost:116

Hi...
    Just had one thing to add to this, I always use Pay Pal, you won't get an exchange fee if you use them and they have great customer service and protection.
    HTH
    Diann
24/8/2010 1:56:08

KDesigns
TotalPost:43

I use paypal as well soooo much easier. I ordered my books on 27 July and still waiting but then again I live in Australia so it seems to take longer to get here.
24/8/2010 7:37:09

KDesigns
TotalPost:43
RE:RE:Photo book order delayed and had to pay extra bucks for my order!!! Reply

Well I spoke too soon as they arrived today and they look fabulous. I did my books in black and white with a grey cover but they actually came out with a brownish tint which looks great anyway. My cushion covers also arrived as did the round coasters... exceptional products, very happy thank you. A few days ago I sent more books off to be done so cant wait to see the results in full colour

24/8/2010 18:16:56
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1