Your are the 562th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Rhonda Richins
TotalPost:1
Changing from Delux to a regular book Reply

I have ordered a few Deluxe books before (and I LOVE THEM) however I want to use a free credit that I have. How do I make a switch from deluxe to a regular book with out having to redo the WHOLE book?
    Does that make sense? I want to go from a deluxe 9x7 to a regular 9x7 and use a credit. Thanks!
15/3/2012 8:35:17

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Changing from Delux to a regular book Reply

Hello Rhonda,

Sorry, it is not possible to convert a deluxe photobook to a regular one. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I have ordered a few Deluxe books before (and I LOVE THEM) however I want to use a free credit that I have. How do I make a switch from deluxe to a regular book with out having to redo the WHOLE book?
    >Does that make sense? I want to go from a deluxe 9x7 to a regular 9x7 and use a credit. Thanks!
16/3/2012 14:16:04

mithcd
TotalPost:53
RE:RE:Changing from Delux to a regular book Reply

>Hello Rhonda,
    >
    >Sorry, it is not possible to convert a deluxe photobook to a regular one. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>I have ordered a few Deluxe books before (and I LOVE THEM) however I want to use a free credit that I have. How do I make a switch from deluxe to a regular book with out having to redo the WHOLE book?
    >>Does that make sense? I want to go from a deluxe 9x7 to a regular 9x7 and use a credit. Thanks!
    >

I was actually looking for this feature too. Too bad, would be nice to have this available in the future.
    -----------------------------------------------
    A picture is a poem without words.
20/6/2012 2:39:25
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1