Your are the 747th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Leanna
TotalPost:15
Disappointed with Tshirts Reply

I placed an order for several tshirts. I was so excited when they came...until I opened each package! Then I realized the sizing was way off (on artscow's end, not mine)....and way small! What a huge disappointment...not only in money spent, which is a big deal for me, but also the time it took to create, order, and then receive them. I had notified artscow, who asked me to send them measurements of the products and pictures! Are you kidding me? Artscow sells the products..they surely know the measurement of the items they sell? I would not recommend ordering tshirts, unless you are unlike me, and want them to fit skintight. I will not be ordering them again. On the other hand, I've ordered from artscow for years, and this is the first time I've been disappointed...but what a huge disappointment that has been!
7/19/2015 3:39:17 AM

RD
TotalPost:2479
RE:Disappointed with Tshirts Reply

Yes, sizing is a problem as you explained. If I went to buy a t-shirt in a store I would take a size large no problem. But if I order from Artscow experience has taught me that if I want a loose fitting t-shirt I need to order 2 sizes larger, i.e. XXL. I have only ordered t-shirts, but I would be wary with other types of garments. It would be helpful if others could comment on their experiences with garment sizing.
7/19/2015 11:47:23 AM

Denise Laurent
TotalPost:1

I had the same experience. The t-shirt I ordered was beautiful but the size was too small, the fit wasn't as shown in the photos. To get that I'd need to order 2 sizes larger. Plus the t-shirts are long in the body so a larger size will be even longer I guess. I don't want skin tight t-shirts, I want something looser. :-(

>I placed an order for several tshirts. I was so excited when they came...until I opened each package! Then I realized the sizing was way off (on artscow's end, not mine)....and way small! What a huge disappointment...not only in money spent, which is a big deal for me, but also the time it took to create, order, and then receive them. I had notified artscow, who asked me to send them measurements of the products and pictures! Are you kidding me? Artscow sells the products..they surely know the measurement of the items they sell? I would not recommend ordering tshirts, unless you are unlike me, and want them to fit skintight. I will not be ordering them again. On the other hand, I've ordered from artscow for years, and this is the first time I've been disappointed...but what a huge disappointment that has been!
8/6/2015 4:47:46 PM

Fred
TotalPost:6

Hi Leanna,

The sizing is using the "Asian' sizes. As most body frames in the orient are not as 'full' as in the west, sizing is based on their measurements. Even if you order 1 size larger, shrinkage will make the shirt very tight. I can only speak about the t-shirts as that is all I have ordered from them. You will have to ask for 'Western Sizes' to see if they offer it or try to order 2 sizes larger.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>I placed an order for several tshirts. I was so excited when they came...until I opened each package! Then I realized the sizing was way off (on artscow's end, not mine)....and way small! What a huge disappointment...not only in money spent, which is a big deal for me, but also the time it took to create, order, and then receive them. I had notified artscow, who asked me to send them measurements of the products and pictures! Are you kidding me? Artscow sells the products..they surely know the measurement of the items they sell? I would not recommend ordering tshirts, unless you are unlike me, and want them to fit skintight. I will not be ordering them again. On the other hand, I've ordered from artscow for years, and this is the first time I've been disappointed...but what a huge disappointment that has been!

-----------------------------------------------
    http://stores.ebay.com/uscolorprint
8/13/2015 9:48:49 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1