Your are the 450th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Suzan Sagittarius
TotalPost:61
** Racing Photobook ** Reply

I was disappointed on the lack of centering on the cover and back, but I have always had this problem. The pages came out AMAZING!!!!!!!! I just don't know how to get the cover and back centered. If I center it in the back of the overall page into the bleed area, then I am risking it possibly getting cut off, but if I center the image in the regular area, the images below are what come out. I like to create my own imagery and just upload the entire .jpg. Please help! **Suzan**

13/9/2008 2:24:50

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:** Racing Photobook ** Reply

Hi Suzan,

You should center your photo on the pages and ignore the bleeding area.

The bleeding area is used for binding the book edge, so you may ask us review the photo book before you place order next time.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
13/9/2008 9:38:17

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:** Racing Photobook ** Reply

Ruby it is a little bit rude using that eye roll maybe try to use it a bit less.. it looks patronizing rather then helpful and professional
13/9/2008 13:44:19

Suzan Sagittarius

Thank you both, I have actually done a few books with this company and their results are not consistant. I have tried to center it in the workable area and also in the no-bleed area.....I have not found a way to make it work, this is why I was asking for help. Whenever I ask customer service I get no answer on other issues and when I post on the forum about a books issues I see that the company replies to others and compensates them and I don't even get a response most of the time. I feel that Artscow is a good company, but they nee to polish their products and have better response to customer service. I would rather pay more at a different company and get a response or a product that was not perfect, than have a cheaper priced item that comes out cheaper in some ways. I have said beofre that their printing quality is great and the inside pages are great, I have only ever had issues with the cover....multiple issues, wether it be it was covered in glue that could not be removed without damaging the cover or a non-center issue. I was just trying to figure out a way arround their quirks, but I guess it is just hit or miss. **Suzan**

15/9/2008 21:24:26

Suzan Sagittarius

**Please ignore the spelling issues, my keyboard need replacing and some of the keys stick.
15/9/2008 21:26:35

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:** Racing Photobook ** Reply

hi Suzan,

You'd better ask our customer services representives to review your books first, then order it. Pages are not in center is easy to solve. You need to adjust the bleeding area to "match it".

Again, ask us to review for you before order, especially the "front and back cover problem".

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
15/9/2008 21:55:13

Suzan Sagittarius

Thank you for the quick feedback, I was just stating that I shouldn't have to ask for someone to review it. If I center my image in the area that is stated as a print"live" area it should be center. I am in the graphics/printing field and just think it is an extra step that does not have to be taken.
18/9/2008 0:02:26
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1