Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1
AuthorPosts

Tania Mircheva
TotalPost:7
how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

Hello,
    I want to creat my own kit, but I don't know how to make transparant base for embellishements.
    One more question: How I can use embellishements from the its on artscow site?

Thanks in advance for hellping me :)

Taniya

8/12/2011 9:09:27 PM

Mikki
TotalPost:207
RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

I think you are asking how to save them? Save them as PNG... that gives them the transparency.
    The other question, I am not sure what you are asking. You can't use other designers kits to make templates... but I'm not sure if that is what you are asking. hth
    -----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/mikki

See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/user/mikki-649491
8/12/2011 11:01:31 PM

Tania Mircheva
RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>I think you are asking how to save them? Save them as PNG... that gives them the transparency.
    >The other question, I am not sure what you are asking. You can't use other designers kits to make templates... but I'm not sure if that is what you are asking. hth

Thanks a lot Mikki :)
    I'll save them in PNG and will try one more time :)
8/13/2011 3:03:05 AM

Tania Mircheva
RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>>I think you are asking how to save them? Save them as PNG... that gives them the transparency.
    >>The other question, I am not sure what you are asking. You can't use other designers kits to make templates... but I'm not sure if that is what you are asking. hth
    >
    >Thanks a lot Mikki :)
    >I'll save them in PNG and will try one more time :)

So, it's me again :)
    I saved my pictures in PNG format but when I put them in the scrapbook page over some background they are with white color as base. It look like a white spot with picture over my background.
    Please help me....I don't what's happened, probably I'm wrong with something.

Thanks in advance again!

Taniya
8/13/2011 3:56:46 AM

Mikki
TotalPost:207
RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

8/13/2011 4:54:18 AM

Tania Mircheva
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>do you have the element on it's own layer with no background? here's a screen shot of an example....

Yes, I have a lot of elements. This is the problem that I can not use it like you (only like elements). The elements apeare with white base when I put them.
8/13/2011 5:43:42 AM

Tania Mircheva
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>>do you have the element on it's own layer with no background? here's a screen shot of an example....
    >
    >Yes, I have a lot of elements. This is the problem that I can not use it like you (only like elements). The elements apeare with white base when I put them.

this is the result:
    example-problem.png
8/13/2011 5:50:04 AM

Deborah
TotalPost:204
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>>>do you have the element on it's own layer with no background? here's a screen shot of an example....
    >>
    >>Yes, I have a lot of elements. This is the problem that I can not use it like you (only like elements). The elements apeare with white base when I put them.
    >
    >this is the result:
    >example-problem.png
    Hi Tania,
    When you look at your Png in elements or photoshop do you see a white background or do you see grey and white little squares around the flower?
8/13/2011 6:01:50 AM

Tania Mircheva
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>>>>do you have the element on it's own layer with no background? here's a screen shot of an example....
    >>>
    >>>Yes, I have a lot of elements. This is the problem that I can not use it like you (only like elements). The elements apeare with white base when I put them.
    >>
    >>this is the result:
    >>example-problem.png
    >Hi Tania,
    >When you look at your Png in elements or photoshop do you see a white background or do you see grey and white little squares around the flower?

Hi Mikki,
    I was making transparancy base in Paint program, maybe that's the problem?!
    I see only white background.

8/14/2011 11:19:24 PM

Deborah
TotalPost:204
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>>>>>do you have the element on it's own layer with no background? here's a screen shot of an example....
    >>>>
    >>>>Yes, I have a lot of elements. This is the problem that I can not use it like you (only like elements). The elements apeare with white base when I put them.
    >>>
    >>>this is the result:
    >>>example-problem.png
    >>Hi Tania,
    >>When you look at your Png in elements or photoshop do you see a white background or do you see grey and white little squares around the flower?
    >Hi,
    Not up with paint but if you take your saved file and open it with irfan View (right mouse click on the file and select open with) the background should be black. If it is white then the background still exists in the file
    >Hi Mikki,
    >I was making transparancy base in Paint program, maybe that's the problem?!
    >I see only white background.
    >
    >
8/15/2011 6:03:12 AM

Tania Mircheva
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>>>>>>do you have the element on it's own layer with no background? here's a screen shot of an example....
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Yes, I have a lot of elements. This is the problem that I can not use it like you (only like elements). The elements apeare with white base when I put them.
    >>>>
    >>>>this is the result:
    >>>>example-problem.png
    >>>Hi Tania,
    >>>When you look at your Png in elements or photoshop do you see a white background or do you see grey and white little squares around the flower?
    >>Hi,
    >Not up with paint but if you take your saved file and open it with irfan View (right mouse click on the file and select open with) the background should be black. If it is white then the background still exists in the file
    >>Hi Mikki,
    >>I was making transparancy base in Paint program, maybe that's the problem?!
    >>I see only white background.
    >>
    >>
    >
    Hi :)
    Thanks for your support...I made transparancy base finaly :)))

8/16/2011 4:26:55 AM

RD
TotalPost:2479
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how to make trancparant base for embellishements? Reply

>>>>>>>do you have the element on it's own layer with no background? here's a screen shot of an example....
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Yes, I have a lot of elements. This is the problem that I can not use it like you (only like elements). The elements apeare with white base when I put them.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>this is the result:
    >>>>>example-problem.png
    >>>>Hi Tania,
    >>>>When you look at your Png in elements or photoshop do you see a white background or do you see grey and white little squares around the flower?
    >>>Hi,
    >>Not up with paint but if you take your saved file and open it with irfan View (right mouse click on the file and select open with) the background should be black. If it is white then the background still exists in the file
    >>>Hi Mikki,
    >>>I was making transparancy base in Paint program, maybe that's the problem?!
    >>>I see only white background.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >Hi :)
    >Thanks for your support...I made transparancy base finaly :)))
    >
    >Thanks!
8/27/2021 6:02:50 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1