Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
Sending PM (Private Message) to other members is easy now! Reply

Dear all,

Please don't include your email address in the forum to avoid Email Spam.

Sending PM (Private Message) is much easier than before.

After login, click on the userid, you can view the profile of this user, and you can also see the "Send Private Message" button (below the "Search button").

For example, you can view my profile here http://forum.artscow.com/ViewProfile.aspx?UserId=4800, and you can easily find the "Send Private Message" button under the "Search" button. (Please don't send PM me, it was not monitored.)

That is all.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
12/10/2008 22:28:00

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:Sending PM (Private Message) to other members is easy now! Reply

Thank you Berry! This is a little more convenient than having to copy/paste it and taking it to the top (especially if we have a credit already copied). So thanks!
14/10/2008 0:53:28

Charray
TotalPost:541

yeah thanks!!!!
26/10/2008 10:47:06

Ana
TotalPost:263

Hi Berry,

You could considering a way of being able to see if you have any new messages (PM). Even if you are on the forum page, I believe you cannot know it unless you go to control panel. I think this would be helpful :)

Thanks,
    Ana

>Dear all,
    >
    >Please don't include your email address in the forum to avoid Email Spam.
    >
    >Sending PM (Private Message) is much easier than before.
    >
    >After login, click on the userid, you can view the profile of this user, and you can also see the "Send Private Message" button (below the "Search button").
    >
    >For example, you can view my profile here http://forum.artscow.com/ViewProfile.aspx?UserId=4800, and you can easily find the "Send Private Message" button under the "Search" button. (Please don't send PM me, it was not monitored.)
    >
    >That is all.
    >
11/3/2009 4:27:16

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:RE:Sending PM (Private Message) to other members is easy now! Reply

Thanks, it is easy. :)

Could there be a way to have messages from/sent to show by the person's username, instead of number? I find it hard to keep track of people's user number,.. a username instead would be much easier.
25/4/2009 6:08:20

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:RE:RE:Sending PM (Private Message) to other members is easy now! Reply

>Thanks, it is easy. :)
    >
    >Could there be a way to have messages from/sent to show by the person's username, instead of number? I find it hard to keep track of people's user number,.. a username instead would be much easier.

I agree.....I don't see where this was ever answered?????
5/3/2010 8:40:34

Karl Bralich
TotalPost:55
RE:RE:Sending PM (Private Message) to other members is easy now! Reply

Yes, and email notification of messages too please

>Hi Berry,
    >
    >You could considering a way of being able to see if you have any new messages (PM). Even if you are on the forum page, I believe you cannot know it unless you go to control panel. I think this would be helpful :)
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Ana
    >
    >
    >>Dear all,
    >>
    >>Please don't include your email address in the forum to avoid Email Spam.
    >>
    >>Sending PM (Private Message) is much easier than before.
    >>
    >>After login, click on the userid, you can view the profile of this user, and you can also see the "Send Private Message" button (below the "Search button").
    >>
    >>For example, you can view my profile here http://forum.artscow.com/ViewProfile.aspx?UserId=4800, and you can easily find the "Send Private Message" button under the "Search" button. (Please don't send PM me, it was not monitored.)
    >>
    >>That is all.
    >>

-----------------------------------------------
    www.peaklightimages.com
2/12/2010 12:05:16

Mary W. Rice
TotalPost:3

>Dear all,
    >
    >Please don't include your email address in the forum to avoid Email Spam.
    >
    >Sending PM (Private Message) is much easier than before.
    >
    >After login, click on the userid, you can view the profile of this user, and you can also see the "Send Private Message" button (below the "Search button").
    >
    >For example, you can view my profile here http://forum.artscow.com/ViewProfile.aspx?UserId=4800, and you can easily find the "Send Private Message" button under the "Search" button. (Please don't send PM me, it was not monitored.)
    >
    >That is all.
    >

Berry from the day I have joined this forum you have been a rich source of information on this forum. I am very excited about PMing other members specially for coupons codes :D

Thanks,
    Mary
15/1/2012 13:05:50
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1