Your are the 360037th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Jeff Duello
TotalPost:30
Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads... $49.93--- CRAZY EXPENSIVE Reply

Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads is $49.93... DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT?? That seems crazy high.. I am in shipping at my company and its not that much to ship this stuff? Anyone have a shipping code? or know how to get the shipping down? I am going to go elsewhere if shipping is going to be this dang HIGH!!!

Jeff
16/6/2008 23:31:30

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
RE:Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads... $49.93--- CRAZY EXPENSIVE Reply

>Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads is $49.93... DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT?? That seems crazy high.. I am in shipping at my company and its not that much to ship this stuff? Anyone have a shipping code? or know how to get the shipping down? I am going to go elsewhere if shipping is going to be this dang HIGH!!!
    >
    >Jeff

I KNOW BUT ITS BECAUSE THEYRE COMING FROM HONG KONG
    -----------------------------------------------
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
18/6/2008 5:59:51

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads... $49.93--- CRAZY EXPENSIVE Reply

hi Megan Ahles,

If possible, please go to the other websites, and have a detailed compare with them, see how much you bought 3 8x8 custom cover photo book with 30 pages, PLUS shipping fees, and also mousepads PLUS shipping fees.

I believe that they are charging you the pricing and shipping fees are more than $160.00 or above. But now, you are paying only 30% of average market pricing, is it correct?

Here is the shipping fees for our 3 FREE photo books and 4 Free Mousepads.
    Photo book: $11.99/each.
    1st Mousepad: $4.99
    Additional each mousepad: $2.99

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>>Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads is $49.93... DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT?? That seems crazy high.. I am in shipping at my company and its not that much to ship this stuff? Anyone have a shipping code? or know how to get the shipping down? I am going to go elsewhere if shipping is going to be this dang HIGH!!!
    >>
    >>Jeff
    >
    >
    >I KNOW BUT ITS BECAUSE THEYRE COMING FROM HONG KONG
18/6/2008 8:39:21

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads... $49.93--- CRAZY EXPENSIVE Reply

>hi Megan Ahles,
    >
    >If possible, please go to the other websites, and have a detailed compare with them, see how much you bought 3 8x8 custom cover photo book with 30 pages, PLUS shipping fees, and also mousepads PLUS shipping fees.
    >
    >I believe that they are charging you the pricing and shipping fees are more than $160.00 or above. But now, you are paying only 30% of average market pricing, is it correct?
    >
    >Here is the shipping fees for our 3 FREE photo books and 4 Free Mousepads.
    > Photo book: $11.99/each.
    > 1st Mousepad: $4.99
    > Additional each mousepad: $2.99
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>>Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads is $49.93... DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT?? That seems crazy high.. I am in shipping at my company and its not that much to ship this stuff? Anyone have a shipping code? or know how to get the shipping down? I am going to go elsewhere if shipping is going to be this dang HIGH!!!
    >>>
    >>>Jeff
    >>
    >>
    >>I KNOW BUT ITS BECAUSE THEYRE COMING FROM HONG KONG

o it wasn't me complaining, i was telling jeff the shipping is high because its coming from hong kong. :)

-----------------------------------------------
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
20/6/2008 9:21:24

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:RE:RE:Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads... $49.93--- CRAZY EXPENSIVE Reply

lol...it is okay.

Buyers will judge not just shipping fees, but also pricing, and page per cost, and of course the quality of photo books themselves.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>>hi Megan Ahles,
    >>
    >>If possible, please go to the other websites, and have a detailed compare with them, see how much you bought 3 8x8 custom cover photo book with 30 pages, PLUS shipping fees, and also mousepads PLUS shipping fees.
    >>
    >>I believe that they are charging you the pricing and shipping fees are more than $160.00 or above. But now, you are paying only 30% of average market pricing, is it correct?
    >>
    >>Here is the shipping fees for our 3 FREE photo books and 4 Free Mousepads.
    >> Photo book: $11.99/each.
    >> 1st Mousepad: $4.99
    >> Additional each mousepad: $2.99
    >>
    >>Berry
    >>ArtsCow.com
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>>Shipping for 3 Photo books and 4 Mousepads is $49.93... DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT?? That seems crazy high.. I am in shipping at my company and its not that much to ship this stuff? Anyone have a shipping code? or know how to get the shipping down? I am going to go elsewhere if shipping is going to be this dang HIGH!!!
    >>>>
    >>>>Jeff
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>I KNOW BUT ITS BECAUSE THEYRE COMING FROM HONG KONG
    >
    >
    >
    >o it wasn't me complaining, i was telling jeff the shipping is high because its coming from hong kong. :)
    >
20/6/2008 10:18:29
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1