Your are the 344th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Debra MacV
TotalPost:550
Need 4x6 prints Reply

If anyone has a credit for (100) 4x6 prints that they don't need, I could REALLY use it. It would have to EXPIRE before April 10th or it won't work for me.

I have some misc things to trade so if you are looking for anything just ask.

Thanks!
2/4/2011 4:34:39

Irmee Castillo
TotalPost:27
RE:Need 4x6 prints Reply

Hi Debra

I PM you codes for your request. I was hoping you still have 8 x8 (39 pages) I also need one. Thanks in advance.

>If anyone has a credit for (100) 4x6 prints that they don't need, I could REALLY use it. It would have to EXPIRE before April 10th or it won't work for me.
    >
    >I have some misc things to trade so if you are looking for anything just ask.
    >
    >Thanks!
2/4/2011 12:09:08

Debra MacV
TotalPost:550
RE:RE:Need 4x6 prints Reply

Irmee, Thank you for your response. I'm so sorry that I don't have any 8x8 39 page books. I haven't seen any of those for quite awhile. I only have 8x8 20 pages as well as 9x7 and 6x6 book credits.

Hopefully Arts Cow will offer that special again soon. I have found that if you just have time to wait, the special deal you hope for will eventually come around again.

Thanks again, Debra

>Hi Debra
    >
    >I PM you codes for your request. I was hoping you still have 8 x8 (39 pages) I also need one. Thanks in advance.
2/4/2011 17:16:52
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1