TotalPost:260
6x6 photo books - 2 days left Reply

Please post if you take the code......Thanks

ucpgxnsso8sh

6/6/2011 2:27:09

KeithP1
TotalPost:125
RE:6x6 photo books - 2 days left Reply

I am posting a thank you Tanya as I have taken the code.
    3 TransferIn 6x6 Photo Book (20 pages) 05/07/2011 Expiring soon, Time Left: 1 day 18 hours 50 mins No Generate Order Now
    .....Thanks

Oddly, I tried last night and got "Code expired" where as this morning it worked. May be I had not picked up all the characters in my copy and paste last night.
    I wish ArtsCow had a few variations to the message returned here like "Code already transferred" and "Invalid code" rather than just saying they are always expired for whatever the situation might be.

Keith
6/6/2011 4:42:54

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:RE:6x6 photo books - 2 days left Reply

How strange about the error message I agree with you on that though. I'm glad that it ended up working and thanks for posting that you took it.

>I am posting a thank you Tanya as I have taken the code.
    >3 TransferIn 6x6 Photo Book (20 pages) 05/07/2011 Expiring soon, Time Left: 1 day 18 hours 50 mins No Generate Order Now
    >.....Thanks

>
    >Oddly, I tried last night and got "Code expired" where as this morning it worked. May be I had not picked up all the characters in my copy and paste last night.
    >I wish ArtsCow had a few variations to the message returned here like "Code already transferred" and "Invalid code" rather than just saying they are always expired for whatever the situation might be.
    >
    >Keith
13/6/2011 3:06:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1