Your are the 11079th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1
AuthorPosts

April Emery
TotalPost:3
How are you framing your 12x18 prints? Reply

I'm having difficulty finding frames for my 12x18 prints. Is there a retailer that you're using that you have found nice frames? Thanks so much.
    April
25/7/2008 13:34:51

Ann Aquarius
Title:Digi-Scrapper Noob
TotalPost:75
RE:How are you framing your 12x18 prints? Reply

April,

I've framed 2 so far...and they turned out nice. I went the cheap route...Walmart. I purchased two 18x24 "poster" frames. I haven't made the mattes yet, but I took the picture that comes in the frames and flipped it to give me a blank white background. I haven't gotten around to hanging them yet...I want to try to get the corners to stay together first. If nothing else, the cheapie frames for $7 each should protect the photos better than storing them in the tubes.

Ann

>I'm having difficulty finding frames for my 12x18 prints. Is there a retailer that you're using that you have found nice frames? Thanks so much.
    >April
    >
26/7/2008 4:30:29

Christina
TotalPost:31

Those look Great!! Poster protectors are alot more expensive up here. I went to value village and bought the biggest frames there i could find, and i had to crop the pics a little. Nothing that hurt the picture though, they still look fantastic. I do wish i could find frames though.
3/8/2008 9:06:52

MemoryKeeper
TotalPost:68
RE:RE:How are you framing your 12x18 prints? Reply

Ann, what adorable pictures! These are super and the frame looks magnificient!

Sincerely,

Jeanette
11/8/2008 3:22:38

Ann Aquarius
Title:Digi-Scrapper Noob
TotalPost:75
RE:RE:RE:How are you framing your 12x18 prints? Reply

Thanks Jeanette :) I've got to run to Walmart here soon and pick up some more frames. I just got 2 more (these are b/w with touches of color) and then I've got another 4 coming (I'm HOOKED!) :) Once I get them all framed I'll post another photo (or 2 )

>Ann, what adorable pictures! These are super and the frame looks magnificient!
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >
    >Jeanette
17/8/2008 17:54:51

Carol Baudat
TotalPost:13

I ordered frames from this company... http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=377480&styleid=12, they sell on eBay.

The frames are shipped well packed and are awesome! You can't beat the price, real wood over the plastic stuff from Wal-Mart. They include the glass, backing and the hanger.

These are rustic frames, pictures from Colorado so I wanted aged look.

21/8/2008 4:47:29

Alex
TotalPost:99

I was at IKEA the other day and they had huge frames for 4.99. I didn't measure, but I'm sure it could hold a 12x18.
26/8/2008 12:26:50

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225

>I'm having difficulty finding frames for my 12x18 prints. Is there a retailer that you're using that you have found nice frames? Thanks so much.
    >April

yet another suggestion..a post I made elsewhere (but I can't wait to check Ikea too!)

i'm happy with the two poster frames I got via shipment today. I ordered them in the early hours of the 25th. It is just afternoon on the 26th and I've received them. Granted I'm only one state away but still this is phenomenal!

And the frames are excellant Poster frames yes BUT not flimsy either. These are definately better then WalMart. The cost was $4.79 each (on sale from $5.95!) for a total of 9.58. Shipping was just over $6 for one, but the second was only $3 more. So for a total of $19.53 I got two frames for my 12X18 prints. They were packaged extremely well too. You can also pay via Paypal. A convenience I love!
    The edges that you remove to insert the photo's, is nice and snug too. I remember one I got years ago at a well known big box store, couldn't keep the rails in place.

You can check them out at www.adorama.com I just looked and it's still on sale: http://www.adorama.com/FRPFM1218BK.html

Hope this helps some of you out!

Tina
27/8/2008 5:25:59

NT
TotalPost:191
RE:RE:How are you framing your 12x18 prints? Reply

Hi Tina,
    I hope you don't mind posting the image of the 12x18 frame. I need to see how it is before I place my order. By the way, how much is the cost for 12x18 picture? What resolution do I need to get a clear and crispy picture?
    Thanks in advance,
    Ngoc

>>I'm having difficulty finding frames for my 12x18 prints. Is there a retailer that you're using that you have found nice frames? Thanks so much.
    >>April
    >
    >yet another suggestion..a post I made elsewhere (but I can't wait to check Ikea too!)
    >
    >i'm happy with the two poster frames I got via shipment today. I ordered them in the early hours of the 25th. It is just afternoon on the 26th and I've received them. Granted I'm only one state away but still this is phenomenal!
    >
    >And the frames are excellant Poster frames yes BUT not flimsy either. These are definately better then WalMart. The cost was $4.79 each (on sale from $5.95!) for a total of 9.58. Shipping was just over $6 for one, but the second was only $3 more. So for a total of $19.53 I got two frames for my 12X18 prints. They were packaged extremely well too. You can also pay via Paypal. A convenience I love!
    >The edges that you remove to insert the photo's, is nice and snug too. I remember one I got years ago at a well known big box store, couldn't keep the rails in place.
    >
    >You can check them out at www.adorama.com I just looked and it's still on sale: http://www.adorama.com/FRPFM1218BK.html
    >
    >Hope this helps some of you out!
    >
    >Tina
27/8/2008 11:38:35

NT
TotalPost:191
RE:RE:RE:How are you framing your 12x18 prints? Reply

Nevermind about the image of the frame, Tina. I followed the website below and found the frame.
    Thanks,
    Ngoc

>Hi Tina,
    >I hope you don't mind posting the image of the 12x18 frame. I need to see how it is before I place my order. By the way, how much is the cost for 12x18 picture? What resolution do I need to get a clear and crispy picture?
    >Thanks in advance,
    >Ngoc
    >
    >>>I'm having difficulty finding frames for my 12x18 prints. Is there a retailer that you're using that you have found nice frames? Thanks so much.
    >>>April
    >>
    >>yet another suggestion..a post I made elsewhere (but I can't wait to check Ikea too!)
    >>
    >>i'm happy with the two poster frames I got via shipment today. I ordered them in the early hours of the 25th. It is just afternoon on the 26th and I've received them. Granted I'm only one state away but still this is phenomenal!
    >>
    >>And the frames are excellant Poster frames yes BUT not flimsy either. These are definately better then WalMart. The cost was $4.79 each (on sale from $5.95!) for a total of 9.58. Shipping was just over $6 for one, but the second was only $3 more. So for a total of $19.53 I got two frames for my 12X18 prints. They were packaged extremely well too. You can also pay via Paypal. A convenience I love!
    >>The edges that you remove to insert the photo's, is nice and snug too. I remember one I got years ago at a well known big box store, couldn't keep the rails in place.
    >>
    >>You can check them out at www.adorama.com I just looked and it's still on sale: http://www.adorama.com/FRPFM1218BK.html
    >>
    >>Hope this helps some of you out!
    >>
    >>Tina
    >
27/8/2008 11:50:52

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:RE:How are you framing your 12x18 prints? Reply

Just wanted to add that I Was in Zellers yesterday (not sure if you have one where you are) but they had 12x18 poster frames on for $14.99, but if you bought 4 of them you got 50% off all 4 (so $7.50 each)

Cheers
    megs
28/8/2008 9:23:38

RichardVoss
TotalPost:3

Hello Emery

I ordered 12X18 Frame from http://www.arttoframe.com/12x18_picture_frames/1

This is an amazing site. You can get frame of all size and colors with various border designs. I really loved the customization provided by them.

You can visit their site and can check out the frames offered by them. If you think they match your thoughts then you can place order.

Thank you

>April
30/7/2015 18:35:37
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1