Your are the 357th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Tony Toca
TotalPost:22
New idea to transfer codes between users Reply

In addition to "Generate" a code then give it away, we should be able to "Send" a code to another Artscow UID. That way we can avoid having to post codes and have people steal it. With a "Send to UID" option, I can type in another users User ID #, and it will just go to their account.

What are your thoughts Berry/WilliamAC?
9/9/2008 7:13:30

Linda
TotalPost:113
RE:New idea to transfer codes between users Reply

>In addition to "Generate" a code then give it away, we should be able to "Send" a code to another Artscow UID. That way we can avoid having to post codes and have people steal it. With a "Send to UID" option, I can type in another users User ID #, and it will just go to their account.
    >
    >What are your thoughts Berry/WilliamAC?

Tony see http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=12247
    You can PM people - don't know how you know you have mail as no-one has sent me any on here :-(.
    Otherwise put your email on with (AT) instead of @ - that way bots who gather email addresses can't gather yours.
    DON't put codes that you are swapping on here. The vultures will get them & not even thank-you for them - SOME people are SO rude - how long does it take to type Thanks?
9/9/2008 9:15:54

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:New idea to transfer codes between users Reply

>In addition to "Generate" a code then give it away, we should be able to "Send" a code to another Artscow UID. That way we can avoid having to post codes and have people steal it. With a "Send to UID" option, I can type in another users User ID #, and it will just go to their account.
    >
    >What are your thoughts Berry/WilliamAC?

That sounds like a wonderful idea.
9/9/2008 9:42:58

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:New idea to transfer codes between users Reply

Linda I just sent you a pm so you can see how it looks when somebody sends one
9/9/2008 11:02:19
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1