Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1
AuthorPosts

Christine B Capricorn
Title:Christine
TotalPost:51
Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

Let me begin by saying that I am not trying to upset anyone or make anyone angry by writing this. I have asked nicely for help and that did not work. I am just very frustrated and irritated by a few things and this forum did say, for complaints so please take it as such. It also says to CEO so I would hope that I actually get the response from the CEO not just everyone else in the forums. I want my issues fixed and I am now going to try this way. I have loved all of the things I have ordered so far and have been sharing them with everyone I can, and I still place about 2 orders a week because I love the items and I am thinking of new projects all the time. But I am truely scared to say another word.

I have now posted many requests for help in many of the forums and emailed customer service just to be either ignored completely (no response what so ever) or told too bad (maybe with a few other words mixed in the response). Twice through email have I actually received help and that was to fix codes that were not working ( about 6 weeks ago) and to tell me to send another referral email to those who never got it (thanks again for that help). But 1) I have asked for help with 11.99 codes not working AGAIN and they are expiring/or expired (depending if the paper is correct or the website). No response from your company yet. I want the last 2 codes to be used before they expire so that I can receive the free 5 year photo book. If the codes expire before your company decides to respond and fix my codes I hope you will change those 2 codes dates or something comparable. 2)Why are the 5 year photo books being given an expiration of 1 month? Once again no response given from your company yet. 3) I have asked why other people who recieived the paper coupon in the mail for free photo books when their codes for 11.99 are being honored, yet my request for you to honor my coupon I received in the mail is being ignored in the forums and the response through email is, "Sorry, at mean time we are doing calendar promotion." How can you honor this promotion for a few yet, tell others who received the same coupon in the mail with a previous order, too bad, we changed our mind and you are not "special" enough for us to honor our promotion. How can you play favorites and honor this for "the select few" and the rest of us just have to deal with it. How is that good business practice?

In all the the forums you will see numerous complaints about artscow's customer service or lack there of. Why are we continuously trying to spread the word about this company and the wonderful products you provide when our friends and family will never trust us and things we want to share with them after they experience these problems with this company. You do not stand behind your products when people have problems unless they spend hours and/or days trying to proove you screwed up. You no longer respond to peoples questions in the forum or emails in a timely fashion. (We pray and hope that someone else in the forum can answer any questions we might have.) When was the last time any of the problems were answered in the forum?!!? I have personally had a question in the deals forum ignored since 9/2. Not to mention the others before me, and after me.

Maybe your staff should have a refresher on the meaning of customer service and customer satisfaction. Also personal responsibility. You admit your mistakes, you take the punishment for the mistake and try to fix it. You do not push the blame off on others. You will not be able to maintain your current customers with the level of customer service you are providing. Also your current customers will no longer keep referring others or spreading any good words about this company.
    I have been so pleased with all of the items I have ordered that I wish I could tell everyone that you not only have great products but that you stand behind them and your customer service and customer satisfaction is out of this world. But that is not the case right now. I hope this improves and please help me resolve these issues. Please help. Please help. Please help.

17/9/2008 0:44:37

Christine B Capricorn
RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

UPDATE:
    Well here it is 9/22, and this original post was on 9/17. (Their Time) I did finally have a response to my question in the forum from 9/2, but once again it had a conflicting response in another forum so hmmmm what does that mean?
    This was the first forum that was getting this problem fixed:
    http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?Page=1&ThreadId=13731

And like the response I had received in prior emails, never explaining how you can play favorites and/or only honor a promotion for a "select few",
    This was the second one that said too bad:
    http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=14711

This was the third post from a few minutes after the second one:
    http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=16192

Even though the last post said that the photo book/calendar problem was being fixed it still has not been. How much longer until this is resolved?

I still have had no response to a single email for over a week about the 11.99 codes not working AGAIN. Now mine have expired even though they were attempted to be used before the expiration dates and I have been emailing and posting for help before they did. I had better not be told too bad it is too late now. This was your error.
    I have seen Ruby and Berry answering a bit more in the forum. Thank you for that but in a lot of those responses it says email and you will have a response within 24 -48hrs. That is not the case. (No response to at least 4 or 5 emails in over a week.)
    So that is the latest update with my "complaint." I have found some response in other forums, yet conflicting, and I still have had NO RESPONSE to this complaint or any emails requesting help.
    Berry if you read this please make sure you address each of the concerns in the first part of the post too. Please Help! Please Help! Please Help!
    Thank you
22/9/2008 0:22:10

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

For any inquiry and support regarding to your orders and question.
    Please kindly send email to support@artscow.com.
    Our customer support team are there to help.

Thank you.

>UPDATE:
    >Well here it is 9/22, and this original post was on 9/17. (Their Time) I did finally have a response to my question in the forum from 9/2, but once again it had a conflicting response in another forum so hmmmm what does that mean?
    >This was the first forum that was getting this problem fixed:
    >http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?Page=1&ThreadId=13731
    >
    >And like the response I had received in prior emails, never explaining how you can play favorites and/or only honor a promotion for a "select few",
    >This was the second one that said too bad:
    >http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=14711
    >
    >This was the third post from a few minutes after the second one:
    >http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=16192
    >
    >Even though the last post said that the photo book/calendar problem was being fixed it still has not been. How much longer until this is resolved?
    >
    >I still have had no response to a single email for over a week about the 11.99 codes not working AGAIN. Now mine have expired even though they were attempted to be used before the expiration dates and I have been emailing and posting for help before they did. I had better not be told too bad it is too late now. This was your error.
    >I have seen Ruby and Berry answering a bit more in the forum. Thank you for that but in a lot of those responses it says email and you will have a response within 24 -48hrs. That is not the case. (No response to at least 4 or 5 emails in over a week.)
    >So that is the latest update with my "complaint." I have found some response in other forums, yet conflicting, and I still have had NO RESPONSE to this complaint or any emails requesting help.
    >Berry if you read this please make sure you address each of the concerns in the first part of the post too. Please Help! Please Help! Please Help!
    >Thank you
    >
22/9/2008 8:15:15

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

What about the rest of us who have posted on the posts she linked to above?
    I hope we dont have to make a big argument to get you to fix for us as well

I have Atleast 6 that need to be fixed.
22/9/2008 8:44:05

Admin1 Capricorn
RE:RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

For any one having problems relating to credits and orders.
    Or any problem not yet sloved.
    Please refer to this thread http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=16032
    and sending us an email to support@artscow.com.
    Our support teams are there.

Thank you.
22/9/2008 9:50:37

Christine B Capricorn
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

>For any one having problems relating to credits and orders.
    >Or any problem not yet sloved.
    >Please refer to this thread http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=16032
    >and sending us an email to support@artscow.com.
    >Our support teams are there.
    >
    >Thank you.

If you did not notice in the first part of this post: I have emailed at least 4 or 5 times in more than a week for help and there has been NO RESPONSE!!!! That is why I have decided to turn my frustration into a complaint. This section does say for complaints. So when asking for a response to a complaint for many things including not receiving responses to emails your response is to email? How is this helping? Once agian today no email in my inbox or any other folder for that matter. How can I use 11.99 codes for 30 page books if they are not working? Mine were being attempted for more than a week before they expired and I asked for help. I have 5 books ready to order using 11.99 codes that people in the forums and friends have given me that do not expire for a while and they are not working. Ugh!
    I will make another attempt to email today with all of these concerns, but I do think it was necessary to respond to your response in this forum also, considering I do not know if I will ever be answered by email. I think my concern and frustration is more than justified.
    Thank you for your help in this matter.
22/9/2008 20:34:53

Admin1 Capricorn
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

Hi Christine,
    Checked our email history and found there are totally 8 emails had been sent to you.
    In any case that no email can reach you registered email address, which is att.net mail, please make sure they are not falling into your spam mail folder.

Thank you.
23/9/2008 10:51:06

Christine B Capricorn
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

>Hi Christine,
    >Checked our email history and found there are totally 8 emails had been sent to you.
    >In any case that no email can reach you registered email address, which is att.net mail, please make sure they are not falling into your spam mail folder.
    >
    >Thank you.

I have checked my spam folder and double checked my address book and you are an approved sender. I have been sending all of my emails to you through your contact us link. I have checked the messages I still had on my computer that I received in response to prior emails I sent through the contact us now button and I have found 8 responses to emails sent the same way prior to September 2. I have sent you at least 5 or 6 now since September 12, through the contact us button. I also sent one yesterday the same way. With every order I have placed, including one last night, I have received the order confirmation right back to my email. I will attempt to send you a direct email from my email account rather than the contact us now button, to see if you receive it that way. Please keep me advised. Thank you.
23/9/2008 21:20:31

rubyL
TotalPost:573

Hi Christine B,

We have replied every email that you sent us from 09/12 to 09/23.

But everytime you sent us new email stated that we have no reply to you.

So I have replied you by PM msg. Please check. Please reply us by PM.

Thank you.

(You can check out the thread by Berry how to PM others: http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=12247)

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
24/9/2008 17:26:54

Christine B Capricorn

Ruby A.C.
    You have a P.M.
24/9/2008 20:46:33

Brian
TotalPost:42

Just a guess, but its possible artscow support email address is on the att.net spamlist.
24/9/2008 23:12:26

Christine B Capricorn

>Just a guess, but its possible artscow support email address is on the att.net spamlist.

If it was wuld I still be able to receive my order confirmations and their special promotions sent to my email? I also have had responses before 9/2 sent to my email, so what could have gone wrong?
    How could I find that out for sure and chage it, if it is. (please keep in mind I need things explained in English not high tech computer language, please. . I would appreciate any advice you may have.
    Thanks
25/9/2008 0:21:31

Christine B Capricorn
TotalPost:96
RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

Ruby Help Please! I sent you another PM but it has a new user ID, UGH! I changed email accounts as advised and entered it in my profile and then it gave me a new user ID. So now I can not access any of my old PM's. Please help and would it be possible for you to send me a test email to make sure the new address will get your mail, please? Thnank you again.
25/9/2008 22:39:24

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply

Hi Christine B,

I have PM to you. Please check.

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
26/9/2008 10:01:08

Christine B Capricorn
TotalPost:96
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Customer Service- what is that? Can you help? Reply