Your are the 268th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105
Shopping cart is not working! Reply

I'm trying to place an order and the shopping cart is not working! When I go to add a product to the cart I get this instead "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."??? Anyone else having this problem?

15/10/2008 5:44:01

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:Shopping cart is not working! Reply

>I'm trying to place an order and the shopping cart is not working! When I go to add a product to the cart I get this instead "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."??? Anyone else having this problem?
    >
    >

This is the error I got this morning when I was trying to order my 30page photobook and it wouldn't let me and then it expired It still won't let me add it to the cart.
15/10/2008 5:49:18

Jennifer G
TotalPost:41

>I'm trying to place an order and the shopping cart is not working! When I go to add a product to the cart I get this instead "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."??? Anyone else having this problem?
    >
    >
    Happening to me too! I'm sitting watching the clock tick on my items....getting nervous....eeeeek....
15/10/2008 6:04:18

Berry
TotalPost:1021

Dear all,

Sorry about that.

SilverLight 2.0 just released today. (previously, they are beta version)

We just upgraded our photo book designer to 2.0 version, it should be no problem now.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
15/10/2008 8:47:11
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1