Your are the 3580th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Mary OZ
TotalPost:1
Where does this stuff ship from? Reply

I've emailed customer service about an order placed on the 4th of Dec. that has been in the "processing" state since the order was placed. I got a reply today that stated:

"Your order #1437095 has been shipped on 4th and 18th Dec."

Okay, for one thing that sentence does not make sense in English. I'm sorry but it says that it was shipped on two different days. The status has now changed to shipped but the time in "processing" seems to have been 14 calender days or 10 working days which is outside what your site says. I'm wondering if it has shipped before this morning and the order wasn't updated. When I placed the order I took into account the processing time and the shipping time as stated on your site and figured it would be close but I'd receive by Christmas. I now am coming to the conclusion that I was terribly naive.

I also asked in my email inquiry if this product shipped from Hong Kong or from a address listed in Houston, TX. This wasn't addressed in my answer I received but I'm guessing it's Hong Kong from the complaints about slow shipping. It seems that the ethical thing would be to state on your order page where the shipping comes from so people can take that into account in determining whether to place the order or not.

This is my second time ordering from ArtsCow. I was very impressed with the quality of the things I received in the spring. I'm sure the quality will be fine but the customer service???? Not so much so far as the reply I received to my inquiry was kind of snarky.
19/12/2009 4:48:56

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Where does this stuff ship from? Reply

>I've emailed customer service about an order placed on the 4th of Dec. that has been in the "processing" state since the order was placed. I got a reply today that stated:
    >
    > "Your order #1437095 has been shipped on 4th and 18th Dec."
    >
    >Okay, for one thing that sentence does not make sense in English. I'm sorry but it says that it was shipped on two different days. The status has now changed to shipped but the time in "processing" seems to have been 14 calender days or 10 working days which is outside what your site says. I'm wondering if it has shipped before this morning and the order wasn't updated. When I placed the order I took into account the processing time and the shipping time as stated on your site and figured it would be close but I'd receive by Christmas. I now am coming to the conclusion that I was terribly naive.
    >
    >I also asked in my email inquiry if this product shipped from Hong Kong or from a address listed in Houston, TX. This wasn't addressed in my answer I received but I'm guessing it's Hong Kong from the complaints about slow shipping. It seems that the ethical thing would be to state on your order page where the shipping comes from so people can take that into account in determining whether to place the order or not.
    >
    >This is my second time ordering from ArtsCow. I was very impressed with the quality of the things I received in the spring. I'm sure the quality will be fine but the customer service???? Not so much so far as the reply I received to my inquiry was kind of snarky.

Mary

shipping is from Hong Kong.

Artscows advertised cutoff for christmas delivery was 30th November so afraid you will be very lucky to receive anything by then as it appears to have been shipped yesterday.

I agree, Artscow should give a more honest indication of both processing and shipping times.

I am receiving goods this week which were shipped at the beginning of december but also items shipped mid november. Don't forget as well as dealing with the vaguaries of international post there is also the possibility of delay at customs.

I know this won't be what you want to hear but at least you know now
19/12/2009 7:12:58
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1