Your are the 866th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Denise Rainford
TotalPost:9
Why is my order still processing? Reply

I placed an order last Monday for photobooks, paid extra for fed ex in the hopes that my items would be shipped quickly. As per artscow.com books take approx 4 days tro print. Fed ex takes 4 days to ship. It has been 9 days and my order still has not been printed. I am extremly disappointed that I shelled out $72 USD for fed ex when the books have not even been printed and they wont arrive in time.
16/12/2009 23:13:24

Rick Conley
TotalPost:7
RE:Why is my order still processing? Reply

Welcome to the club Denise. My book and calendar orders have been in the "Processing" state for two weeks now. No chance to get them by Xmas!

As an update....after I posted this response, I went to the order history screen for my twice daily check of the status and my big $150+ calendar order now says "Shipped".
18/12/2009 7:33:58

Denise Rainford
RE:RE:Why is my order still processing? Reply

When did you place your order? How much time could it take to ship from Hong Knog to Australia?
18/12/2009 8:03:16

Alyssa
TotalPost:1

I placed my order Sunday, December 13th. Five business days later, my order is also still processing. From what I understand, Artscow is not known for its fast shipping. The shipping issue is fine with me. I'll simply have to remember to order things 6 months in advance. What bothers me is that under Artscow's shipping information, they clearly state processing requires 2 business days plus 2-3 more if it is a photo book. Had I known my order would be processing for 5 days, and probably more from what I've read, before it even shipped, I would have chosen a different company. Artscow is manipulative, and I am extremely disappointed in them.
19/12/2009 0:37:42

Linda R
TotalPost:11

>I placed my order Sunday, December 13th. Five business days later, my order is also still processing. From what I understand, Artscow is not known for its fast shipping. The shipping issue is fine with me. I'll simply have to remember to order things 6 months in advance. What bothers me is that under Artscow's shipping information, they clearly state processing requires 2 business days plus 2-3 more if it is a photo book. Had I known my order would be processing for 5 days, and probably more from what I've read, before it even shipped, I would have chosen a different company. Artscow is manipulative, and I am extremely disappointed in them.
    >
    Join the crowd, Alyssa.... there are many of us who did not receive their orders in time... there is no acceptable excuse for failure to meet a business committment.
28/12/2009 0:20:51

Denise Rainford

> I placed an order last Monday for photobooks, paid extra for fed ex in the hopes that my items would be shipped quickly. As per artscow.com books take approx 4 days tro print. Fed ex takes 4 days to ship. It has been 9 days and my order still has not been printed. I am extremly disappointed that I shelled out $72 USD for fed ex when the books have not even been printed and they wont arrive in time.

UPDATE.....

The books arrived in Australia on December 22nd
28/12/2009 1:36:36

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627

>> I placed an order last Monday for photobooks, paid extra for fed ex in the hopes that my items would be shipped quickly. As per artscow.com books take approx 4 days tro print. Fed ex takes 4 days to ship. It has been 9 days and my order still has not been printed. I am extremly disappointed that I shelled out $72 USD for fed ex when the books have not even been printed and they wont arrive in time.
    >
    >UPDATE.....
    >
    >The books arrived in Australia on December 22nd

lucky you, my books were ordered 2oth November, alledgedly shipped 4th December and have still not arrived. Everything else including orders as late as 7th December arrived, just not the books. Its very disappoining and time that Artscow was more truthful about both processing and shipping times. Come on artscow, the product is great, its such a shame the processing times and shipping are such a let down
28/12/2009 4:03:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1