Your are the 492th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Hope
TotalPost:81
Save items in cart? Reply

If you log into your account and put items in your cart, then want to finish later, why can't the cart save all the items, like Amazon and many major retailers? It would really be useful to have that feature.
16/1/2010 6:51:29

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Save items in cart? Reply

>If you log into your account and put items in your cart, then want to finish later, why can't the cart save all the items, like Amazon and many major retailers? It would really be useful to have that feature.

Technically you can. Just leave them there and they will still be there when you log back in.
16/1/2010 7:21:16

Hope
TotalPost:81
RE:RE:Save items in cart? Reply

>>If you log into your account and put items in your cart, then want to finish later, why can't the cart save all the items, like Amazon and many major retailers? It would really be useful to have that feature.
    >
    >Technically you can. Just leave them there and they will still be there when you log back in.
    >
    I've tried and sometimes it saves the stuff, sometimes it doesn't. There might be a time limit. In the same session it will save, but if I leave it for several days, it won't.
16/1/2010 10:32:48

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:Save items in cart? Reply

That's strange. I always get an email reminding me I have items in my cart and telling me how many days I can keep them there. I agree though that there should be a Save Cart button.
16/1/2010 10:39:44

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:Save items in cart? Reply

You can't really save items in the cart, like on other stores.

If you go to Order Status, then look for the "order" that says "failed" or something similar, you can click on it. The items that WERE in your cart will come back up. But, you cannot change the order at all- can't delete an item, can't change quantity, nothing. At least that might work if you want to get back the items in your cart from earlier, without changing the order. If you change the order at all with one of these "failed/not placed orders," it will clear out the cart completely.
16/1/2010 14:41:06
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1