Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Meta Meulenbelt Cancer
TotalPost:47
Ipad air flipcase - remark Reply

Hello Artscow,

I received my ipad air flipcase yesterday, and it is really gorgeous. The colours and print is very very nice.

I just have one remark. I have owned several flipcases for my ipad. The case of this flipcase is mounted wrong to the flip-part. When the ipad is in the case, and I place the ipad on the table to work on it, the start button is on the left, instead of on the right. As I'm used to the button being on the right side, this is a bit annoying. What's worse is that the volume buttons of the Ipad are now not accessible anymore because they are placed on the ridge within the flipcase, instead of being on top of the ipad. I looked on your website, and I think this is an error in the design. I don't know whether others have commented on this issue already, but I know this flipcase is rather new, so I could be the first one.
    When placed on a table to work (in an angle), the start button should be on the right, making the volume and on/off button being on the top left, easy accessible.
    Oh and I also noticed that the ipad doesn't switch off when the flipcase is closed. That would also be a great addition!

Regards,
    Meta Meulenbelt
    The Netherlands
13/6/2014 20:05:22

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:Ipad air flipcase - remark Reply

Hello Meta Meulenbelt ,

Thank you for your information.

I'm sorry to inform you that structure of the inner case is mounted on the left hand side of the Apple iPad Air Flip Case. You may also visit the description page of the product at http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/1319 as we had provided pictures of how the case will look like

In addition, the cases we sell will not help the iPad switch off automatically once it is closed, this function is only available for smart covers. For this case, you will need to do this manually on your iPad. However, thank you for your suggestion and will pass this information to the department in-charge for future consideration.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
16/6/2014 12:35:13
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1