Your are the 442th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Tracy
TotalPost:17
My order is still processing and no one will answer my email Reply

6939247 is my order number. I ordered this photo book almost 7 weeks ago and it is still processing. I have contacted you multiple times and have received a reply saying I can pay to expedite it. (Even though it is your company that is having issues). I have sent three additional emails asking when I will have the item if I pay the additional fee and I do not get a response. This is a retirement gift that I need in ten days. I have been a customer of yours for many years and cannot believe the lack of service I am getting from you. If I pay the fee you require for me to expedite my order - when will it be sent out?
6/9/2016 10:34:01 PM

RD
TotalPost:2349
RE:My order is still processing and no one will answer my email Reply

Please provide details regarding the "fee" to expedite shipment of your order. Was it to cover added shipping costs to send it FedEx? Clarification would be appreciated. Thank you.
6/10/2016 12:44:07 AM

Tracy
TotalPost:17
RE:RE:My order is still processing and no one will answer my email Reply

>Please provide details regarding the "fee" to expedite shipment of your order. Was it to cover added shipping costs to send it FedEx? Clarification would be appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, I was originally told $50 to expedite and ship fedex, then the next email I was advised $40. Either way, I need the book in hand in ten days. What can I do to get it in time? I thought two months would be plenty of time but...
6/10/2016 6:38:32 AM

RD
TotalPost:2349
RE:RE:RE:My order is still processing and no one will answer my email Reply

Tracy, thank you for the clarification. I sympathize with your predicament. Based on my experience, 2 months would be plenty of lead time. It looks like your order got delayed due to ArtsCow's move to a new facility. Paying for FedEX is a hefty price when the delay is no fault of yours. I hope ArtsCow comes through and offers you some sort of compensation. Good luck and thank you for sharing your story with the user community. Please give us an update on the final outcome.
6/10/2016 7:20:28 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1