Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Jackie
TotalPost:7
Plz review 2 albums/books 8x8 Reply

Madison's Easter Vacation
    Owen's Easter Vacation
    I think I got them right. but if you could check them that would be great ! thanks Jackie
24/4/2010 14:17:31

Jackie
TotalPost:7
RE:Plz review 2 albums/books 8x8 Reply

>Madison's Easter Vacation
    >Owen's Easter Vacation
    >I think I got them right. but if you could check them that would be great ! thanks Jackie
    how come when I go to the preview page some of my photos show up some times and other times no photos show up ..I really want to get these order but I'm worried that some of my photos won't be printed on the pages. this times its about 10 of the pages that have photo in the preview area that are not there. Help plz!!
25/4/2010 10:10:49

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:Plz review 2 albums/books 8x8 Reply

Madison's Easter Vacation: Text on page six is too close to the bleed area and might get cut off.
    Owen's Easter Vacation: A photo on page 19 has low DPI and might come out blurry.

If the photos are not showing up. Our systems are currently undergoing maintenance and upgrade so photos and designs might be affected. If you would like to place your order a.s.a.p. We suggest you upload the photos again and re-design. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>Madison's Easter Vacation
    >>Owen's Easter Vacation
    >>I think I got them right. but if you could check them that would be great ! thanks Jackie
    >how come when I go to the preview page some of my photos show up some times and other times no photos show up ..I really want to get these order but I'm worried that some of my photos won't be printed on the pages. this times its about 10 of the pages that have photo in the preview area that are not there. Help plz!!
26/4/2010 9:28:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1