Your are the 458th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Michelle Marion
TotalPost:18
William/Berry Problem with my photo book (destroyed pics added) Reply

I got my new photo books today, they really are nice quality and all my pages are perfect except one.

In my book titled Two Little Firecrackers visit Nebraska the words on page 8(Grandpa's girls) are cut off. I double and triple checked my pages and nothing was in the grey cut off area, somehow the page got cut off anyhow.

I am not sure if you can just print this page and I can glue it in with my scrappers adhesive or not. But they are gifts (I ordered 2) and I would like the words to be perfect.
13/8/2008 5:58:01

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:Berry Problem with my photo book Reply

Dear Michelle,

Sorry to hear that.
    Please destroy the 2 photo books(Front Cover) and send us a photo to proof. We can then reship the photo books to you. Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William
    >I got my new photo books today, they really are nice quality and all my pages are perfect except one.
    >
    >In my book titled Two Little Firecrackers visit Nebraska the words on page 8(Grandpa's girls) are cut off. I double and triple checked my pages and nothing was in the grey cut off area, somehow the page got cut off anyhow.
    >
    >I am not sure if you can just print this page and I can glue it in with my scrappers adhesive or not. But they are gifts (I ordered 2) and I would like the words to be perfect.
13/8/2008 11:44:14

Michelle Marion
RE:Berry Problem with my photo book Reply

Thanks, will do that later today.

>I got my new photo books today, they really are nice quality and all my pages are perfect except one.
    >
    >In my book titled Two Little Firecrackers visit Nebraska the words on page 8(Grandpa's girls) are cut off. I double and triple checked my pages and nothing was in the grey cut off area, somehow the page got cut off anyhow.
    >
    >I am not sure if you can just print this page and I can glue it in with my scrappers adhesive or not. But they are gifts (I ordered 2) and I would like the words to be perfect.
13/8/2008 19:54:36

Michelle Marion
RE:William/Berry Problem with my photo book Reply

>
    >

Here are the pictures of destroyed books, I tore all the pages out of the cover and threw them away.

here is the page that is messed up with cut off words, all other pages were perfect and I am really looking forward to get the new ones wtih the fixed page.

here are pics of the pages removed from the covers and the empty covers

14/8/2008 4:10:23

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:William/Berry Problem with my photo book Reply

hi Michelle,

You must damaged the "Cover" totally, thanks.

Currently, your cover is still "working". I believe you know what I mean "destroy", thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
21/8/2008 16:43:53
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1