Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Michal
TotalPost:54
Photobook in other languages Reply

Hello

I don't know if someone already asked this question, but i wanted to know when will it be possible to do a photobook in other languages than English.
    I would love to do photobooks for the family and some of them don't know English.

Thank you for your answer

Michelle
14/10/2008 10:37:01

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:Photobook in other languages Reply

Hi Michelle,

We cannot guarantee if your language is accepted by our book designer, but some customers have tried other languages before and no problem. Like Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Iraqi, etc.

You can also check out your order (Do not pay yet) and send us order id, so we can check for you if the book will be printed as no problem. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
14/10/2008 17:20:38

Michal
TotalPost:54
RE:RE:Photobook in other languages Reply

That's would be nice.
    Looks like i have a job to do now.

Thanks

>Hi Michelle,
    >
    >We cannot guarantee if your language is accepted by our book designer, but some customers have tried other languages before and no problem. Like Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Iraqi, etc.
    >
    >You can also check out your order (Do not pay yet) and send us order id, so we can check for you if the book will be printed as no problem. Thank you.
    >
    >
15/10/2008 3:30:20

Den123
TotalPost:36

>Hello
    >
    >I don't know if someone already asked this question, but i wanted to know when will it be possible to do a photobook in other languages than English.
    >I would love to do photobooks for the family and some of them don't know English.
    >
    >Thank you for your answer
    >
    >Michelle

Well, I've printed in Bulgarian, no problems!
    You can also use a program like Photoshop or Fotofusion to create the pages and then upload them as jpg. This way you can be sure that what you see is what you get:)

18/10/2008 5:49:24

mariana ilea
TotalPost:10

Hi Michelle,

I had no problems with my first photo-book and it was written in Romanian...
18/10/2008 7:54:58
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1