Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
2009 New Photo Book Features are going to be available in these days!!! Reply

Dear all,

We are going to upgrade our photo book designer, with scrapbook features. You can easily make a lot of different styles of photo books, and also with the help of "create a book like this", you can copy the other member's scrapbooks and insert your own images within a few minutes.

If you design your own scrapbook pages in software offline, and show up in Gallery, they will not be copied.
    Only those scrapbook pages using our default designer embellishments, they can be easily copied and shared.

See two of samples below:

The buttons, ribbons, flowers and other embelishments are individually added to the page below.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
5/1/2009 20:19:38

Chelsey Austin Capricorn
TotalPost:21
RE:2009 New Photo Book Features are going to be available in these days!!! Reply

Awesome new feature! Cant wait =)
    -----------------------------------------------
    freelance artist
    www.cscottdraw.com
6/1/2009 1:07:49

Meta Meulenbelt Cancer
TotalPost:47
RE:2009 New Photo Book Features are going to be available in these days!!! Reply

>and also with the help of "create a book like this", you can copy the other member's scrapbooks and insert your own images >within a few minutes.

Do you mean that if I place a scrapbook in the gallery, someone else can remove my photos, and use the backgrounds as quickpages? Aren't there any copyright issues then? I cannot create quickpages from someone elses kit just like that, and give them away on the internet, that's not allowed. Could you please be a little more specific about how this works?

Meta Meulenbelt
9/1/2009 22:33:23

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:RE:2009 New Photo Book Features are going to be available in these days!!! Reply

Meta--

I think they mean that you can "create a book like this"/ copy it if it's an ArtsCow template. That's their template and design, not ours-- they created the layout and anyone here can use it. However, if you design one-image pages in software offline then upload it as a single image, people can't copy that. ;)

The new features are great, Artscow-- keep them coming please. :) I love to see new templates.
13/1/2009 7:22:01

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166

I"m really enjoying these new features, but I hope you continue to add more embellishments and fonts :)
25/1/2009 3:07:10

Jennie
TotalPost:9
RE i can't order my book berry, helppppppp Reply

i got this message when i add to cart "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. "
    What is it mean??
17/2/2009 5:44:22

Lori Smith
TotalPost:21

COOL!
19/2/2009 5:28:09
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1