Your are the 473th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
Anybody having trouble with books loading today 102908 (US)? Reply

I started a new book last night. I only got 3 or 4 pages done but I did save it. Now when I look at the saved designs, I see the book, but when it "loads" (the little circle with the numbers in it) all I see is a blank white page. I thought- oh well, I will start over --I only hae two days left on a free book- when I tried to the load the "create it"- it also loaded a blank white page!

This is the third book I have made and I have uploaded the latest version of silverlight. Any ideas about what is happening?
29/10/2008 21:10:52

mando
TotalPost:1
RE:Anybody having trouble with books loading today 102908 (US)? Reply

>I started a new book last night. I only got 3 or 4 pages done but I did save it. Now when I look at the saved designs, I see the book, but when it "loads" (the little circle with the numbers in it) all I see is a blank white page. I thought- oh well, I will start over --I only hae two days left on a free book- when I tried to the load the "create it"- it also loaded a blank white page!
    >
    >This is the third book I have made and I have uploaded the latest version of silverlight. Any ideas about what is happening?

I am having the same problem. It also happens if you try and create a scrapbook ie you end up with a blank screen.
29/10/2008 22:15:34

Anne Marie Rozankovic
TotalPost:8

Same problem here as both of you have commented, that portion of the website must be down for maintenance or something. I'm in Canada but I don't think that makes any difference
30/10/2008 0:27:48

Michele Schneider
TotalPost:15

happening to me too..must be the site today.
30/10/2008 0:30:06

christina juvers
TotalPost:2

I'm so glad to hear this. I just joined last night and I can't get anything loaded when I try to make my free book! I installed the silverlight and it loads but nothing happens. I guess I'll take a break from the site for awhile.
30/10/2008 3:07:06

mandi
TotalPost:1

>I started a new book last night. I only got 3 or 4 pages done but I did save it. Now when I look at the saved designs, I see the book, but when it "loads" (the little circle with the numbers in it) all I see is a blank white page. I thought- oh well, I will start over --I only hae two days left on a free book- when I tried to the load the "create it"- it also loaded a blank white page!
    >
    >This is the third book I have made and I have uploaded the latest version of silverlight. Any ideas about what is happening?

Same problem. It's very frustrating, because the same thing happened last night to me. I hope they'll fix this soon!
30/10/2008 3:57:44

Christa
TotalPost:11

>

Yeppers, happening to me too!!! I replied in another thread about it.
30/10/2008 7:15:57

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Anybody having trouble with books loading today 102908 (US)? Reply

Dear all,

Today, we got thousands of orders for $0.99 dog tags with free shipping promotions, servers are very busy, we are sorry about that. It will be fine soon, when the peak hours passed.

We did try the photo book designer just now, the loading is much slower than before. Try to design the photo book after 3-4 hours.

By the way, we did see some photo book orders coming in successfully. You'd better be more patient on photo loading. Otherwise, design it in non-peak hours.

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
30/10/2008 10:02:37

Christa
TotalPost:11

>

YES!!! I have been having issues ever since LAST night when I began. It loads to 80% and then goes blank white, same exact thing you are describing.

NIGHT 2: This is the 2nd night in a row this has happened. The server let me in to do a little work on my book for about an hour, then it stopped again. I am getting very frustrated!!! You say to work in non-peak times...what times would that be for you??? It is 1249am for me in the US right now....seems like a good time for me. Last night I was up till nearly 2am trying to get this to work.

Someone PLEASE help!!! This can't happen EVERY night!!! I have an order for approx 9 books I want to put through and can't if I can't get in to finish them!!!

PS- sorry to hijack your post, but saw that Berry replied here :)
30/10/2008 15:49:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1