Your are the 321th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Donna
TotalPost:41
Shipping Cost? Reply

I placed an order for 16 39-page 8x8 photo books a couple of weeks ago (my first order). I was charged $11.99 shipping per book. However this is what the website says:
    Photo Book Latest News:
    We just revised the shipping fees for photo books from $11.99 to $7.99/each.

So I emailed AC 3 times in the past week and have not yet gotten a response. Does anyone know why was I charged $11.99 per book instead of $7.99 per book?

10/7/2009 7:12:11

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Shipping Cost? Reply

The $7.99 is for a 20 page book.
    Shipping for a 39 page book is $11.99
    There is a link for shipping rates at the very bottom of this site.
    :(

>I placed an order for 16 39-page 8x8 photo books a couple of weeks ago (my first order). I was charged $11.99 shipping per book. However this is what the website says:
    >Photo Book Latest News:
    >We just revised the shipping fees for photo books from $11.99 to $7.99/each.
    >
    >So I emailed AC 3 times in the past week and have not yet gotten a response. Does anyone know why was I charged $11.99 per book instead of $7.99 per book?
    >
    >
10/7/2009 7:57:47

Donna
RE:RE:Shipping Cost? Reply

Thanks for the info. AC needs to reword their web page if that is the case ... because it is very misleading! Makes it sound like the shipping fees for any size photobook is $7.99. All they would need to do is add "We just revised the shipping fees for 8x8 20-page photo books from $11.99 to $7.99/each." Thanks for the info.

>The $7.99 is for a 20 page book.
    >Shipping for a 39 page book is $11.99
    >There is a link for shipping rates at the very bottom of this site.
    >:(
    >
    >
    >>I placed an order for 16 39-page 8x8 photo books a couple of weeks ago (my first order). I was charged $11.99 shipping per book. However this is what the website says:
    >>Photo Book Latest News:
    >>We just revised the shipping fees for photo books from $11.99 to $7.99/each.
    >>
    >>So I emailed AC 3 times in the past week and have not yet gotten a response. Does anyone know why was I charged $11.99 per book instead of $7.99 per book?
    >>
    >>
    >
10/7/2009 20:11:46

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:Shipping Cost? Reply

The wording is, misleading isn't necessarily the right word, less than clear throughout the website. I don't think it is meant to confuse, I think it is more of a language barrier.

Who knows though bcs I have pointed out some things which I feel should be changed, as have several other people, but it remains as it is. And then again Artscow has made efforts to make their wording clearer on each new e-mail and improvement to the site.

It's always best to scrutinize and if there is room for confusion, come ask others for their interpretation. I still misinterpret things here and there.

>Thanks for the info. AC needs to reword their web page if that is the case ... because it is very misleading! Makes it sound like the shipping fees for any size photobook is $7.99. All they would need to do is add "We just revised the shipping fees for 8x8 20-page photo books from $11.99 to $7.99/each." Thanks for the info.
    >
10/7/2009 20:31:25

Donna
RE:RE:RE:RE:Shipping Cost? Reply

I appreciate your help and will use the forum for other questions I may have in the future. They did finally reply to my 3rd email! Said the same thing you told me. Thank you!

>The wording is, misleading isn't necessarily the right word, less than clear throughout the website. I don't think it is meant to confuse, I think it is more of a language barrier.
    >
    >Who knows though bcs I have pointed out some things which I feel should be changed, as have several other people, but it remains as it is. And then again Artscow has made efforts to make their wording clearer on each new e-mail and improvement to the site.
    >
    >It's always best to scrutinize and if there is room for confusion, come ask others for their interpretation. I still misinterpret things here and there.
    >
    >
    >
    >>Thanks for the info. AC needs to reword their web page if that is the case ... because it is very misleading! Makes it sound like the shipping fees for any size photobook is $7.99. All they would need to do is add "We just revised the shipping fees for 8x8 20-page photo books from $11.99 to $7.99/each." Thanks for the info.
    >>
    >
12/7/2009 6:57:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1