Your are the 687th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Tan Wee Zee
TotalPost:59
Bad alignments... Reply

My friend ordered a photobook I'd designed http://www.artscow.com/share/3mfb4bwlempq , she just recieved the book a few mins ago. She complained that the pages alignment were out with ugly white strips and half of the dog head chopped off (page 19) in one of the pages. I'd checked the saved book again and find nothing wrong, everything I that's to be printed were within the grey zone and the background were extended fully. What worries me now is that I'd ordered 4 more books of the same book, expected to arrive within a few days. I'll try get some shots of the book from her. Do hope artscow look into the alignment issues.

Edit:
    Here're the shots;

Hope the books I'd ordered doesn't have this problem. Also hope the return for the book will processed smoothly.
12/1/2009 13:55:53

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Bad alignments... Reply

This problem was caused during binding books. Cut the wrong side.

Will ask staff to pay more attention to these kinds of human errors.

Thanks for your report.

Please contact our customer service for help, thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
15/1/2009 22:27:41

Tan Wee Zee
RE:RE:Bad alignments... Reply

>This problem was caused during binding books. Cut the wrong side.
    >
    >Will ask staff to pay more attention to these kinds of human errors.
    >
    >Thanks for your report.
    >
    >Please contact our customer service for help, thanks.

Thx. Still waiting for my 4 copies of this book to arrive. If all have this problem then will return, else I'll pass one of my book to my friend, as it's not cost effective to send 1 back^^;
15/1/2009 22:38:24

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:RE:Bad alignments... Reply

It is too expensive to return, if I not wrong, we can have option to cut & destroy book and send the photo to artscow as proof.
    That was what I did for two of my books that were binded wrongly.

>
    >Thx. Still waiting for my 4 copies of this book to arrive. If all have this problem then will return, else I'll pass one of my book to my friend, as it's not cost effective to send 1 back^^;
17/1/2009 7:49:15

Tan Wee Zee
RE:RE:RE:RE:Bad alignments... Reply

Many thx to Berry, Alan and AC custom support.^^ BTW I'd recieved other 4 copies of this book all turn out good^^
19/1/2009 10:16:49
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1