Your are the 426th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

suzi
TotalPost:12
Buy other people's books? Reply

I was at a family reunion this weekend. One of the cousins made an ArtsCow book comprised of pictures from past reunions. Many of us want to purchase a copy (with her permission) one of the books. Is there a way we can do this?
    Thanks for any assistance!
    Suzi
21/7/2009 0:50:52

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Buy other people's books? Reply

I'm pretty sure when you use the "Share" option to e-mail the book to your friends/family there is an "add to cart" button you can check. Be sure to make sure your friends/family know they need to install Silverlight to be able to preview the book.

>I was at a family reunion this weekend. One of the cousins made an ArtsCow book comprised of pictures from past reunions. Many of us want to purchase a copy (with her permission) one of the books. Is there a way we can do this?
    >Thanks for any assistance!
    >Suzi
21/7/2009 2:12:00

suzi
TotalPost:12
RE:RE:Buy other people's books? Reply

Oh good! I will "share" one of my books with my daughter and see if that works. Thanks for the reply!

>I'm pretty sure when you use the "Share" option to e-mail the book to your friends/family there is an "add to cart" button you can check. Be sure to make sure your friends/family know they need to install Silverlight to be able to preview the book.
    >
    >
    >>I was at a family reunion this weekend. One of the cousins made an ArtsCow book comprised of pictures from past reunions. Many of us want to purchase a copy (with her permission) one of the books. Is there a way we can do this?
    >>Thanks for any assistance!
    >>Suzi
    >
21/7/2009 2:25:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1